Gun4hire is offline New Member

Want to get some perspective.

Hi everyone.
    I am wondering if anyone can put the liver toxicity level of aas in some kind of perspective for me.
    I understand that some are more toxic than others, and I am not new to aas.
    I don't know if it can be done, but I would like to try to use alcohol as a benchmark for comparison.
    How much more (or less) toxic are aas (in general) to alcohol?
    I find this pretty interesting and maybe this can put the hepatoxicity level of aas into perspective for many people considering using it.
    Thanks guys. (and girls.)

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    It depends on the steroid , for me tren was very toxic...test on the other hand less...for me. Alcohol over a long period such as an alcoholic ..will destroy the liver IMO much worse than periodic use of juice.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Alcohol poisoning is a serious — sometimes deadly — result of consuming dangerous amounts of alcohol. When your body absorbs too much alcohol, it can directly impact your central nervous system, slowing your breathing, heart rate and gag reflex. This can lead to choking, coma and even death.

Alcohol poisoning most often occurs as a result of drinking too many alcoholic beverages over a short period of time.
    the most common problem in alcohol is to destroy your life and family relationship, bring depression or even make a suicide.
    briefly, its toxic to the liver, does not solve problems for those who use it.
    as far as AAS use they r toxic to a degree not trying to defend the use of them but let me be straightforward.
    ask your self this question: when you drink do you drink respobsibly? most of the time you don't think of how many cups you consumed. on the other hand, when people juice they juice with great responsibility because they are clearly concious of what they are doing.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    its hard to compare it to alcohol because everyone drinks a varying amount. now if you mean 10g alcohol vs 10mg dbol , i don't know how that would compare. i would think steroids are slightly worse than the occasional drinking (but both still don't cause any major trouble) but then someone who is a borderline alcoholic, that amount is worse than a normal amount of steroids.

kinda tricky question

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    You can't compare it to alcohol.
    My wife is terminally i'll with liver disease.Thats no chance of regeneration.
    Iv'e spent 5wks talking to consultants, 17aa's came into the conversation, and as we know any adverse effects on the liver are revesible on cessation.
    The main point, check out the hiv studies on oxy, 50mg ED for up to 36wks and no liver issues!!!!!! Draw your own conclusions.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    You can't compare it to alcohol.
    My wife is terminally i'll with liver disease.Thats no chance of regeneration.
    Iv'e spent 5wks talking to consultants, 17aa's came into the conversation, and as we know any adverse effects on the liver are revesible on cessation.
    The main point, check out the hiv studies on oxy, 50mg ED for up to 36wks and no liver issues!!!!!! Draw your own conclusions.
    Yep the liver issues seem to be over inflated

Thread Information