Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179

    what do you think about cycle?

    I planned on taking test e, deca , and d-bol. d-bol for first 4 weeks and test and deca all the way through for 10 weeks. I have legit test and d-bol but I am hestiant to use the deca. How do you think just the test and d-bol would work out?

  2. #2
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    Doses???? PCT?? Pretty much propose your cycle cause without that I don't we could tell you how it works out

    Go ahead and give stats as well
    Age
    Height
    Weight
    BF
    training experience

  3. #3
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    I planned on taking test e, deca, and d-bol. d-bol for first 4 weeks and test and deca all the way through for 10 weeks. I have legit test and d-bol but I am hestiant to use the deca. How do you think just the test and d-bol would work out?
    WE need stats, dosage, ect... But if this is your first cycle test+dbol is a great combo.

  4. #4
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179
    I have been working out for about 4-5 years. I am 23 about 5'9 and 175. My dosages will not be too high. test 250 a week deca 300 a week and d-bol probably 40-50 mg. I know some people don't agree with me but I plan on runnin some anti-estrogen all the way through. Start out low with nolva 5-10 mg daily and bump it up to 20 at the end

  5. #5
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    I have been working out for about 4-5 years. I am 23 about 5'9 and 175. My dosages will not be too high. test 250 a week deca 300 a week and d-bol probably 40-50 mg. I know some people don't agree with me but I plan on runnin some anti-estrogen all the way through. Start out low with nolva 5-10 mg daily and bump it up to 20 at the end
    You need food.

  6. #6
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    might consider using an AI through the cycle.. then if necessary use nolvadex .
    altho i personally dont have an issue with the nolvadex

  7. #7
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    You need food.

    lol.. this is true as well

  8. #8
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179
    Yeah thats why takin this cycle. lean as **** though 6% but just need size

  9. #9
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    Eh for you if you gonna run the cycle do:

    wk 1-12: Test E: 500mg (2x a week inj)
    wk 1-4 (or 5): dbol 40mg ed

    Save the deca for a later date. And if your bf% is not to high and your not extremely gyno prone drop the AI on cycle.... no need.... it will diminish the gains.
    Edit: Oh wait your using nolva... I don't think it will affect your gains but really no point for such a simple cycle

  10. #10
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    ^^ Agreed... Good advice, no need for the deca on a first cycle.

  11. #11
    calstate23 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,179
    Do you think the nolva will be chill or should I add anything else for post cycle?

  12. #12
    Reed's Avatar
    Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!
    Posts
    21,876
    Nolva and aromasin will be good. You could do nolva/clomid. Chose one of the two IMO. Also my recommendation for you my friend is make your way to the diet forum and look into the bulk diets

    Good luck!

  13. #13
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Nolva only is not enough for PCT.

    At the very least id use Clomid. Although adding an AI such as Aromasin is best.

    btw, what cal state do you go to?

  14. #14
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by calstate23 View Post
    Do you think the nolva will be chill or should I add anything else for post cycle?
    Well you will obviously need clomid too, that goes without saying, but of course you could add other stuff, AI, maybe some HCG pre PCT.

  15. #15
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Eh for you if you gonna run the cycle do:

    wk 1-12: Test E: 500mg (2x a week inj)
    wk 1-4 (or 5): dbol 40mg ed

    Save the deca for a later date. And if your bf% is not to high and your not extremely gyno prone drop the AI on cycle.... no need.... it will diminish the gains.
    Edit: Oh wait your using nolva... I don't think it will affect your gains but really no point for such a simple cycle
    Agreed.. This is all you need for a first cycle.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •