rookie28 is offline Junior Member

Finally received clen ... need help

I have 2 questions:

#1: I just received my clen and it's in a syrup form. 1 ml of ventipulmin syrup contains 0.025 mg clenbuterol . On the bottle, it says that 4 ml per 125 kg body weight should be added to the grain portion of feed twice daily. Isn't too much? I've read hundreds of threads about clen and it was all talking about pills. Can anyone help me cycling this? thank you

#2 I posted a thread in the workout section to get some help about cardio and nobody answered. Maybe someone can help me here. the thread was the following :

I'm 21 5'8" 196 22% bf. My goal is to drop(around 165 9%) fat and continue growing or at least not lose any muscle. I'm getting so many different advices about cardio and I don't know what to do anymore. For sure, I can't do cardio in the morning so my cardio will be after my workout. I'll post my workout and diet routine so you could help me with what I should do for cardio and for how long.

10AM: 8 egg whites + vegetables
    1/2 cup oatmeal
    1 banana
    125 ml 1% milk
    1 tbsp honey

12AM: Tuna + vegetables

2AM: Protein shake (no fat no carbs)

4AM: Chicken + vegetables

5AM: Workout

7AM: (PWO) Protein shake at the gym (50 g prot 30 g carbs 2g fat)

9AM: beef + vegetables

11AM: turkey + vegetables

WORKOUT:

Day 1: Chest (5 exercise 3 sets each)
    triceps (3 exercise 3 sets each)

Day 2: Shoulders(4 exercise 3 sets each)
    Biceps (3 exercise 3 sets each)

Day 3: Back (5 exercise 3 sets each)
    Legs (5 exercise 3 sets each)

I do abs after every workout. I workout 3 days on 1 day off. My second day off is a cheat day. I forgot to mention that I'm throwing in some clen when i receive it. I was supposed to start last monday but I didn't receive it on time. I think there's only a good cardio session missing to my routine and I'm set to reach my goal. thank you and I'm waiting for your help or critics if there are any.

Sorry guys it's 12PM 2PM ....

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ok so .025 mg =25 micrograms ...the pills you see are dosed in micrograms not milligrams. So 1 ml of what you have = 25mcg (micrograms) Maximum dose (and i wouldnt come close to this if i were you) is usually200mcg /day. IMO start with 1 ml in am for first few days ...see how u respond ...if u can tolerate more then do that + 1/2 ml late in afternoon about 8 hrs after 1st dose. If u do it later in the day u may not sleep well. See how that goes. You can gradually work your way up if not getting results but i wouldnt go over 125 mcg /day and i dont think you will even have to come close to that. I keep dosing to twice a day ..just like i told u above so when incresing get doses even at first ..then increase them ...i dont add doses ie: dont go to 3x day-stay at 2. (thats just how i do it - listen to others as well) You will build a tolerence to this drug and thyroid will down regulate (laymans terms - slow down metabolism) around 3-4weeks for me. You can help to offset this by taking the over the counter benadryl every 3-4 weeks or so for 5 nights straight before bed. (50-75mgs) Be careful using clen and keep an eye on your blood pressure. Which brings to cardio - low intensity ..long duration IMO is the way to go. Id do whatever you prefer to do ...that way you will do it. So if u like treadmill do that ...do at least 30-45 mins . After workout is a good time to do cardio in some lines of thinking because after weight training blood sugars have been depleted and you will immediately turn to fat to fuel your cardio as opposed to doing other times where it would take approx 20 mins to reach that point. Keep one thing in mind for that to be true u must hold off on PWO shake till immediately after cardio. Good Luck
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-21-2008 at 01:26 AM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Simple clen dosing, 2-weeks on/2-weeks off. Start with a dose 25 mcgs the first day. On third day double dose to 50mcgs. Continue adding 25mcg EOD until you can't stand the sides (sides diminish the longer you stay on) or until you reach 125 mcgs. I dont advise going above 125, at least until you've gotten more experience with clen. Stay at 125 mcgs until you've been on since your first dose for 2 weeks. Then, take 2 weeks off from clen. After the time off, restart the next 2 week clen cycle, but this time start right off the bat at 125 mcgs. Drink lots of water during your clen cycle. Benedryl taken before bed will not only help you sleep but recharge beta 2 receptors.

Ancillaries. To help with cramping, take 2 grams of taurine Ed.

thanks for the replies but if I take my first dose at 10 AM that means that the second dose will be at 6 PM. Isn't too late to take it? If I take all the dosage in my breakfast in the morning would it be okay too? I prefer doing this because I don't want to start having problems with discipline and sometimes forgetting to take the second dose.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie28 View Post
    thanks for the replies but if I take my first dose at 10 AM that means that the second dose will be at 6 PM. Isn't too late to take it? If I take all the dosage in my breakfast in the morning would it be okay too? I prefer doing this because I don't want to start having problems with discipline and sometimes forgetting to take the second dose.
    I personally would stick to 2x day and do closer than 8 hrs apart. ie:say 10am and 4 pm. Im pretty conservative a lot of guys take it even closer together & more frequently. 8 hr gap is effective for me.Some people take larger dose once in am but that makes me way to shaky and then kinda blah later in day. Might work fine for you. I take 6am & 2pm..works for me. No prob sleep at all. None of this is set in stone you'll have to experiment a little to find whats best for you. This is just what I do and my opinion. Maybe wait for more feedback till u give it go and try what best makes sense for you. Good Luck

No reason to take 2 doses of clen ED. Clen has a 36 hour half life. In fact, you're better to take it all in the morning so that some of the jitters have worn off by night time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    No reason to take 2 doses of clen ED. Clen has a 36 hour half life. In fact, you're better to take it all in the morning so that some of the jitters have worn off by night time.
    Not exactly a true statement - the body disposes of clen in 2 stages the most effective of which for our purposes has an effective half life of about 8 hrs. Kinda like test 1/2 life ..if we dosed test based on true half life as opposed to effective half life for our purposes - we wouldnt inject nearly as often as we do. I respect your opinion and how you choose to use it im assuming you do well using 1x day in am? ...just wanted to clarify the facts. He should prob try the once a day and see if it work well for him ..if not he can always split dosage. Ive found for me 2x day work best for me. Again no disrespect - just clarification.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-21-2008 at 11:51 AM.

hey guys I took my first dose at 11AM. I've put around 1 ml (25 mcg)in my oatmeals and right now at 12:30 I still don't feel anything unusual. Is it normal? Should I up the dose? Is it fake?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rookie28 View Post
    hey guys I took my first dose at 11AM. I've put around 1 ml (25 mcg)in my oatmeals and right now at 12:30 I still don't feel anything unusual. Is it normal? Should I up the dose? Is it fake?
    Id be a little more patient before taking more. Should be in your system by now but just relax ...sometimes u can worry so much something is fake u start to think it is!

No prob Jimmy. There is more then one way to run clen . I have sleep issues even with when dosing in the morning. But, not everyone reacts the same.

Thread Information