cashcat is offline Junior Member

my leg is swollen about 7 to 8 inches below where injected ON MY THIGH

I took some deca and test e on monday and its now friday and it hurts to walk around and sit still, not as bad as on wednesday but still i hurt when i walk or sit my thigh HURTS PRETY BAD. I contacted the guy i got it From and he always says its the ba, not sure if i should take it anymore when i shoot it up in my ASS cheeks IT hurts for a week ALSO IVE BEEN USING since october 23 and every shot has been painful one to two days later the pain come in strong.
    Last edited by cashcat; 11-21-2008 at 11:52 AM.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cashcat View Post
    I took some deca and test e on monday and its now friday and it hurts to walk around and sit still, not as bad as on wednesday but still i hurt when i walk or sit my thigh HURTS PRETY BAD. I contacted the guy i got it From and he always says its the ba, not sure if i should take it anymore when i shoot it up in my ASS cheeks IT hurts for a week ALSO IVE BEEN USING since october 23 and every shot has been painful one to two days later the pain come in strong.
    well, you are doing something wrong... ask someone elso do it for you... and if someone else is already doing it, find some antother person..

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    That's strange to say the least. Why does your thigh hurt if your injecting in your glute?

Also you should not be injecting in your inner glute area. You should inject in your upper outer glute area near your hip.

ive injected in my thigh and in my glute

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    What precautions are you taking to sanitize the injection site?

What size needle are you injecting with?

Are you changing the drawing needle to a new sharp needle for injection?

How quickly are you injecting?

What are you doing post injection to minimize infection and reduce swelling and pain?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Could be infected watch it carefully.

yes i am watching it carfully it seem to be getting better but still is swoolen up pretty bad i havent been able to do any cardio or leg workouts im done with this gear. and im going to star with my mexico stuff

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    What dosages are you running? How many mg per ml is the test? and deca ? What size needles are you using (length and gauge)?

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member
    Sounds like shitty gear. Check your temp if it gets high go to the doc you most likely have an infection.

If no high temp, either get new gear, or use less volume, warm under hot water before you inject. Deca & Test E should be painless. Just poorly made. People can get caught up asking 'did you inject at a 32 1/2 degree angle?' and other stupid questions... Just poorly made gear.

The pain should go away in a few days.

yes i think i have to agree with big truck poorly made gear, since evry shot has a trail of pain

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Try ordering some sterile oil and cutting it 50/50 that might help if its the ba, I have had to do that before with prop and it took care of my problem.

Thread Information