eckstg is offline Associate Member

27 gauge 1/2 inch ok for any site injections?

I used to inject b-complex by agrilabs sub-c because it contained 1000mcg b-12 per ml but now they aren't doseing b12 in their products that high without a prescription so i just quit using it.

All other b12's i find online at that dose are alot more expensive than buying the old vet grade 100ml bottles for around 10 bucks and are about as costly as gear so i see no point in wasting my money on b12 when it could be used on gear instead.

Well now i got a shitload of 27 gauge half inch long needles not using and was wondering can these be used to site inject any muscle?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    most likely they will get plugged with whatever aas you inject. water based like winstrol would definitely not work. i always like to go in an inch as well with all injections. 1/2 isnt enough imo.

25 is my preferred

Hate to see these go to waste cause i bought a shitload of'em.Is there any other stuff besides HGH or Hcg that can be taken sub-c to help with lifting or fat loss or anything training wise?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Yeah, I don't think I would use them on anything other then HGH, HCG slin. I use 25 gauge 1" but 25 is about the limit. I can put suspension through, but often they get plugged.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i wouldnt use them for anything but hgh, hcg , slin or igf. 1/2 is to short and the steroid wont go deep enough with them and even if it did you wouldnt be able to push the plunger down with a 27g needle. needles are cheap as hell so just set them aside until you run hgh and buy some 23g 1'' needles
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    most likely they will get plugged with whatever aas you inject. water based like winstrol would definitely not work. i always like to go in an inch as well with all injections. 1/2 isnt enough imo.
    25 is my preferred
    greed..although I prefer 23 g

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am using a 29g 1/2 inch to inject methyl tren , and it is working fine for me.....

Just as an experiment, i drew up 1ml of my gear with a 31g 1/2 inch slin pin, and injected fine into my bicep.....

If your gear is thin enough, it will easily pass through a 27g>>>

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    but its extremly rare to find gear thin enough to pass but yes it is possible, you'll just have to push hard as hell on the plunger. i still think 1/5'' is to short unless your about 5% and not shooting in thighs or glutes
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

all my gear is that thin, and i dont have to push on the plunger very hard at all......I use the 29g 1/2 inch to inject my bis and the inside tear drops on my quads(very close to the knee)

My gear flows out of a 25g like the opening was the size of the grand canyon.....

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw428 View Post
    all my gear is that thin, and i dont have to push on the plunger very hard at all......I use the 29g 1/2 inch to inject my bis and the inside tear drops on my quads(very close to the knee)

My gear flows out of a 25g like the opening was the size of the grand canyon.....
    is it eo based? most of the stuff i have used is eo based and it flows through a 25g like water. i have some cyp right now that is some other type of oil and it takes a fair amount of effort to push the plunger compared to my usual stuff

is it eo based? most of the stuff i have used is eo based and it flows through a 25g like water. i have some cyp right now that is some other type of oil and it takes a fair amount of effort to push the plunger compared to my usual stuff
    Yep

2% ba
    5% bb
    5% guaicol
    10% bs
    eo/gso filler...

TOday i drew up 1/2ml of methyl tren with a 31g and injected into my bicep with no problem....smooth like butter...

well thier isn't much fat on the tricep or bicept in my opinion so i think tri's so be a good spot ito inject

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently using 1/2" (30 gauge!) on the outside lateral portion of my thigh. I just slip it in and push - hard on the plunger and hard on the syringe.

If its not going in my muscle, I don't know where else it could be. lol

I would much prefer a longer needle and bigger gauge but they don't sell them at stores around here anymore so Im stuck with the insulin crap. They work, only hassle is drawing a 5.5 ml satchet into syringes. It takes about an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    I'm currently using 1/2" (30 gauge!) on the outside lateral portion of my thigh. I just slip it in and push - hard on the plunger and hard on the syringe.

If its not going in my muscle, I don't know where else it could be. lol

I would much prefer a longer needle and bigger gauge but they don't sell them at stores around here anymore so Im stuck with the insulin crap. They work, only hassle is drawing a 5.5 ml satchet into syringes. It takes about an hour.
    I wonder sometimes if all the gear is going into the muscle myself because in the past on a delt injection i was very sore and when touched area of injection it was puffy with a knot at point of injection and also puffy beneath area like it leaked below a good ways.

What happens if it all isnt going into muscle i wonder and how can you tell?

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    I wonder sometimes if all the gear is going into the muscle myself because in the past on a delt injection i was very sore and when touched area of injection it was puffy with a knot at point of injection and also puffy beneath area like it leaked below a good ways.

What happens if it all isnt going into muscle i wonder and how can you tell?
    Im pretty sure if it doesnt go all the way or for the most part in the muscle then its going into ur fatty tissue and an abcrss will develope. its not called intramuscular for nothin!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    I used to inject b-complex by agrilabs sub-c because it contained 1000mcg b-12 per ml but now they aren't doseing b12 in their products that high without a prescription so i just quit using it.

All other b12's i find online at that dose are alot more expensive than buying the old vet grade 100ml bottles for around 10 bucks and are about as costly as gear so i see no point in wasting my money on b12 when it could be used on gear instead.

Well now i got a shitload of 27 gauge half inch long needles not using and was wondering can these be used to site inject any muscle?
    it will be hard to pass most injects thru such fine pin.
    you could use them to inject HGH IM.

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    I dont recommend but:

I use 30's and 31's 1/4 and 1/2 in for lean injection sites, oil and water based, yes you have to push hard, NO I've never had an issue. Other people may have issues like abcesses etc. Ive done upto 1cc max, usually just half a CC and I rub it good after!

Thread Information