SheriD is offline Junior Member

Cycle-Short-Test Prop only!! Feedback plz!

Planning to do first AAS Cyle ..

1 - 6 Weak - Test Prop 100 Mg every 4 days ..
    1 - 6 Weak - 10 Mg Nolvadex
    1 - 6 Weak - .25 mg Armidex

Pct after 3 days of last injection ...
    6 - 8 Weak of HCG every 3 days - 500iu
    6 - 8 Weak - 100 Mg Clomid
    8 - 10 Weak - 50 Mg Clomid
    6 - 10 Weak - .25 Mg Armidex

The cycle is short ... as I want to keep it safe and recover fast ...

I might also add HGH to the cycle .. depending on my budget ..

Need some feedback .. from the pros here ..

What kind of results I can expect with the above???

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a horrible cycle for your first time.....

You have to shoot prop every day or every other day

that dose is too low....maybe 100mg eod...

how long u gonna run the GH for?

dont run nolva during cycle...

you probably wont need the arimidex

you will only need the nolva and clomid pct...hcg wont hurt but this is a really short cycle...id go at least 8 weeks-shooting at lease eod....i prefer ed...

your results depend on your diet mostly but the way you have it set up it would be a horrible...but i wouldn't expect a whole lot

consider test e 500mg/wk x 12 wks with nolva and clomid for pct....this you can shoot every 4 days
    Last edited by rhino1; 11-21-2008 at 04:20 AM.

You wont keep it safe doing this cycle this way....

If you want to stick to short ester for a short cycle then do this

test p 100mg EOD x 8wks
    Nolva/clomid pct
    keep letro on hand or arimidex on hand if you want but i dont think gyno will be an issue with this cycle...you seem to be worring too much

what is your
    height?
    Weight?
    Bf?
    Goals?
    Workout?
    Diet?

fyi....GH needs to be ran for up to 6 months minimum...that averages to about 2-3 grand...

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    hey mate, this first cycle is a little bit complicated for a first cycle man ,

why dont you just do a simple 500mg/week test E for 12 week with a standard pct ??

then adjust from there as you will know more about your body , then you can handle

the AAS better man if you encouter some side effects or something.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTest View Post
    hey mate, this first cycle is a little bit complicated for a first cycle man ,

why dont you just do a simple 500mg/week test E for 12 week with a standard pct ??

then adjust from there as you will know more about your body , then you can handle

the AAS better man if you encouter some side effects or something.
    what would standard PCT be like ... according to you ...

well , something like clomid for a 12 weeker of test e at 500 mg per week :

1 week = 100mg per day
    2 week = 100 mg per day
    3 week = 50 mg per day
    4 week = 50 mg per day

something simple like this , remember you are a beginner man dont rush things.

start with the basics and go from there man .

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PCT for the cycle above:
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    You shouldn't need HCG with such a short cycle and with a test only cycle unless you are running 1000mg/week.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    PCT for the cycle above:
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25
    You shouldn't need HCG with such a short cycle and with a test only cycle unless you are running 1000mg/week.
    Bingo!

Thats exactly what i run...

100mgs of Clomid is too much IMO. Unless youre cool with being blind and depressed...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mgs of Clomid is too much IMO. Unless youre cool with being blind and depressed...
    Also just over all really moody at high doses, I have heard of guys crying on clomid. definitely keep the dose down!

hehe i get like that on clomid too , but its worth it anyway its just 2 weeks , after i finish

the clomid , boom! i am back normal and good.

My estradiol level is kinda high .. and I took arimidex like .25mg ... and I wuz feeling bizzerk .. Like very frusturated and aggressive ... so I guess I will better stick to clomid 50mg .. don't wanna get all such sideys ... coz of hormonial up/z and down/z...

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Bingo!

Originally Posted by M302_Imola
    PCT for the cycle above:
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

Thats exactly what i run...

The PCT looks very neat and safe ... Can this be used for most of the other cycles also ... which are not more then 8 weeks long ....

I don't see HCG .... When do you normally add this??? Isn't it risky not to run HCG for 2 weeks atleast .... rather then having shrunk testicles.. or will I complicate things???

On cycle ... is Nolva at 20mg or 10mg good .. I am prone to gyno .. as my natural estradiol/test level is already ... 78/1118 ..

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    i JUST FINISHed a cycle like this . you need to run the prop ed. i ran 50mg ed for 7 weeks the 3 days after last shot 50 mg clomid 20 mg nolva for 4 weeks. for first cycle i can tell you that pinning everyday will start to get to you in the 4 or 5 week .

Quote Originally Posted by NEOSUP View Post
    pinning everyday will start to get to you in the 4 or 5 week .
    not necesarily so....just depends on the person...i love pinning...im on week 9 pinning 100mg prop/mast/fina ed

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    not necesarily so....just depends on the person...i love pinning...im on week 9 pinning 100mg prop/mast/fina ed
    Where do you normally pin ??? Do you also manage on the butts by yourself???

Quote Originally Posted by SheriD View Post
    Where do you normally pin ??? Do you also manage on the butts by yourself???
    um....not quite shure what you mean...

I pin bi's, delts, anterior delts, pecs, and glute's

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    um....not quite shure what you mean...

I pin bi's, delts, anterior delts, pecs, and glute's
    Test Prop since it requires to be injected everyday ... I was just curious where exactly do you inject it .... like where it's easiest and painless to ... I heard delts are easy going ...

Is there any good links or sites where it teaches you how to inject yourself especially in difficult areas like glutes .... especially aspirating in glute .. seems difficult..

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    1-6 Weak ? too Weak ! lol

100mg of prop every 4 days when its outta your system by day 3 and on the fourth u pop it back up ? Just picture the graph how your levels are going to look like !
    Planning to do first AAS Cyle ..

1 - 6 Weak - Test Prop 100 Mg every 4 days ..
    1 - 6 Weak - 10 Mg Nolvadex
    1 - 6 Weak - .25 mg Armidex

Pct after 3 days of last injection ...
    6 - 8 Weak of HCG every 3 days - 500iu
    6 - 8 Weak - 100 Mg Clomid
    8 - 10 Weak - 50 Mg Clomid
    6 - 10 Weak - .25 Mg Armidex

The cycle is short ... as I want to keep it safe and recover fast ...

I might also add HGH to the cycle .. depending on my budget ..

Need some feedback .. from the pros here ..

What kind of results I can expect with the above???

Pinning your front delt is very comfortable...bi's hurt(but i did 75mg prop in each), delts arnt bad at all, gluts dont hurt at all, pecs are only painfull if you have chest within the next 2 days...

aspirating your glut is easy...I do it this way...if injecting my right glute...i stick myself...reach around with my left hand and hold the pin...use my right hand to pull the plunger back...no biggie...

My estradiol level is kinda high .. and I took arimidex like .25mg ... and I wuz feeling bizzerk .. Like very frusturated and aggressive ... so I guess I will better stick to clomid 50mg .. don't wanna get all such sideys ... coz of hormonial up/z and down/z...
    Reallyz? Dood , you are under hormonial attackz man. Datz friggin radicalz dood. like sideys gang up on youz.

On serious note though, clomid is mostly used to stimulate you LH. The estrogen blocking effect of clomid is very weak. If you prone to gyno and your estradiol levels are high , you do need arimidex ( I read studies where femara was used in cases like yours). HCG will cause more aromatization which will make ur already high estro levels even higher. Plus test prop 99% outta 100 is very painful. U seem dont even have a clue how to inject or in your words "manage your butt" . So you're predestined to walk around with lumps on your ass with all the prop is being in underskin pockets in your ass-cheeks. If you worry so much and you're gyno prone (my guess u have some significant fat layer, but i might be wrong about that) and if you decided to use AAS, I'd look into Anavar - simple as that.
    U dont need to run test as your base all the time (that's a myth)
    U can use non-aromatized oral such as oxandrolone on its own.
    1. It'll eliminate the whole gyno-estradiol concern u having
    2. You won't need to stick yourself in places you're not sure about (managing your ass in your words)
    3. Your levels will be more stable and consistant because u'll have to take var every day twice a day ( it has 8-12hrs half-life). Its way better than inject 1cc of painful prop every once in 4 days , under your skin on your right ass cheek and end up walking around with prop-lumps.

P.S. The hillarious thing is when one bro said he ran the exact same cycle only he did 50mg ED for 8 weeks. ( That's not the same cycle my man NEOSUP).

Cause I can do that too :
    Dude I just ran the exact same cycle as u plan. Only I ran test e instead of prop. I ran it for 14 weeks not 6 and I stacked it with dbol , deca and winny. Plus my PCT looked a bit different. Other than that , it was an exact cycle u planning to run.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    Reallyz? Dood , you are under hormonial attackz man. Datz friggin radicalz dood. like sideys gang up on youz.

On serious note though, clomid is mostly used to stimulate you LH. The estrogen blocking effect of clomid is very weak. If you prone to gyno and your estradiol levels are high , you do need arimidex ( I read studies where femara was used in cases like yours). HCG will cause more aromatization which will make ur already high estro levels even higher. Plus test prop 99% outta 100 is very painful. U seem dont even have a clue how to inject or in your words "manage your butt" . So you're predestined to walk around with lumps on your ass with all the prop is being in underskin pockets in your ass-cheeks. If you worry so much and you're gyno prone (my guess u have some significant fat layer, but i might be wrong about that) and if you decided to use AAS, I'd look into Anavar - simple as that.
    U dont need to run test as your base all the time (that's a myth)
    U can use non-aromatized oral such as oxandrolone on its own.
    1. It'll eliminate the whole gyno-estradiol concern u having
    2. You won't need to stick yourself in places you're not sure about (managing your ass in your words)
    3. Your levels will be more stable and consistant because u'll have to take var every day twice a day ( it has 8-12hrs half-life). Its way better than inject 1cc of painful prop every once in 4 days , under your skin on your right ass cheek and end up walking around with prop-lumps.

P.S. The hillarious thing is when one bro said he ran the exact same cycle only he did 50mg ED for 8 weeks. ( That's not the same cycle my man NEOSUP).

Cause I can do that too :
    Dude I just ran the exact same cycle as u plan. Only I ran test e instead of prop. I ran it for 14 weeks not 6 and I stacked it with dbol , deca and winny. Plus my PCT looked a bit different. Other than that , it was an exact cycle u planning to run.

My estradiol level went high .. coz of HGH I guess ... I was using that for sometime .. and I guess that must hv boosted my test/estradiol levels. I have stopped it for sometime ... out of gear and budget...

Need to do my blood work again in a while and check if everythings gone normal .... and thats when I plan to do test only cycle.. I am taking arimidex at 1mg every week to lower the estradiol then I will stop it ...

Will the same pct protocol be followed for anavar only cycle??? Clomid and Nolva??? 20/20/20/20 50/50/25/25

I am at 14% BF ... 5'11, 80 kgs ... most of the fat around the hips and stomach .. which I should blame the high estrogen level for ..

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I have help shooting glutes, not everyone can reach them

yea bro , you need to stay on arimidex . 1mg a week isn't that much for you then. I feel for you ! hope it'll pass. Arimidex is a very strong drug. Stronger than Femara I believe. But Femara works differently and the dose of 2.5mg will kill all the estrogen. I read the studies where people with high estradiol were prescribed femara and used it with great success. Ask your doctor about that. For Anavar , u wont need that much anti e's. It doesnt cause estrogen bloating. Every lbs u gain u'll keep basically if u work out hard enough. Its a very good drug. And u'll have better results if u spend the same amount of money on good var than HGH and prop. Most people would've needed the opposite , but for u var is the way to go imo.

My estradiol level went high .. coz of HGH I guess ... I was using that for sometime .. and I guess that must hv boosted my test/estradiol levels. I have stopped it for sometime ... out of gear and budget...

Need to do my blood work again in a while and check if everythings gone normal .... and thats when I plan to do test only cycle.. I am taking arimidex at 1mg every week to lower the estradiol then I will stop it ...

Will the same pct protocol be followed for anavar only cycle??? Clomid and Nolva??? 20/20/20/20 50/50/25/25

I am at 14% BF ... 5'11, 80 kgs ... most of the fat around the hips and stomach .. which I should blame the high estrogen level for ..

Quote Originally Posted by MercyDog View Post
    I have help shooting glutes, not everyone can reach them
    I just shoot myself with a tranqualizer gun , but instead tranqualizer I use 1cc of test and 1 cc of deca ! jk

Thread Information