MUSCULAR2 is offline Junior Member

3rd week of test E

Im currently finishing up my third week of test e at 1000mg/wk. I just feel as if my muscles have gotten smaller. Maybe its just me. I have been dieting rite and all, is this a normal feeling at times?

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    smaller muscles while on 1g of test ? no dude something is not right , it happens when

you are off yes , but while on , and 1g of test , hell you should see yourself blowing up

all over .

Unless the test hasn't kicked in yet, or its fake.

But no in general , you should not feel that your muscles got smaller especially on

such a high dose of test.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    3rd week... test hasnt kicked in

id say your fine. just keep eating. maybe tweak your diet. up your carbs. that should fill ya out.

if you still feel small at week 5. then your gear may be bunk

how bout other aspects of the cycle....
    is your sex drive up??
    is your strength up??
    is your hunger up??

yes like dukk said ,it most likely did not kick in yet , when i do test E , i get a LOT of sex

drive and energy the first week , second week strength gains begin , 3rd week i begin

to grow , thats for me, everybody is different , just wait a few more weeks.

ok...i know the gear is good...my strength has increased. I think its just me...ill give it a few more weeks and see. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCULAR2 View Post
    ok...i know the gear is good...my strength has increased. I think its just me...ill give it a few more weeks and see. Thanks
    cool mate , then i am sure the test hasn't fully kicked in yet , wait till it

does and see yourself blowing up haha

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is this a first cycle?

yes this is a full first cycle. i had to cut one short.

anon03191970 is offline Associate Member
    If I were you I would stop. Your gear is more than likely either fake or severely under dosed.

At gram a week, your test levels would be about 10-40x normal by day 4. By day 18 your test levels would be 15-60x normal. Depending on your baseline test production

You should definitely be feeling stronger and unless you were eating very poorly, you should be gaining a ton of weight.

1G for a first cycle? wow thats pretty dumb.

Like I said I think it is just me...redz I got what Im doing under control... didnt ask for smart comments...

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    1G for a first cycle? wow thats pretty dumb.
    yea... i concur with that

waaaaay to much test for a first cycle

Like I said I think it is just me...redz I got what Im doing under control... didnt ask for smart comments...
    You got it under control but are asking if its your diet? you didnt even know it takes 4-6 weeks to peak. Whats your diet like you obviously know next to nothing and jumped into an aweful first cycle what ai are you running?

Mu diet is
    meal 1
    2 scoops whey
    8oz liquid eggwhites
    1 cup oatmeal
    meal2
    1 can of tuna
    1 cup of rice
    meal 3
    8oz l
    chicken breast
    6 oz sweet potatoe
    1/2-1 cup greens
    meal4
    same as 2
    meal5
    same as1
    meal 6
    8-10 oz lean meat( mostly lean red meat)
    1-2 cups of greens

You need more fats in your diet for sure. Thats the first thing I noticed. Other than that not too bad. Maybe a bit mroe time for the test to kick in just make sure oyu have some letro or atleast adex on hand for when estrogen sides flare up as 1G is likely to bring on some sides. Whats your planed PCT?

wk 1-5
    clomid 25-50 mg/ed
    wk 1-5 nolva 20mg/ed
    wk 1-5 proviron 25 mg/ed
    Im gonna bring in hcg throughout the cycle

Just be careful do you have an ai other than proviron ? HCG can also raise the chance of gyno and with 1g of test I would definitely take some adex, aromasin or letro on cycle or at the very minimum keep it on hand. The last thing you want is breast tissue.

Yeah I know...ill get some adex...i got a pretty abundant source...i have a nutritionist and all...he is a national level bodybuilder and he helps set me up on my stuff. i think its just a mind thing as far as size ya know. Ill be 20 wks out fom my first show starting next week.. bout 8 weeks out im gonna bring in prop and tren and about 6 wks out bring in winny.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    man, to be for real, 1 g for a first cycle?? what are you going to run for your second?? is AR your trainer??

What does your entirle cycle looks like? 10-12 week 1 gr/w?? that's too much my friend, I will even call it insane for a first cycle...

And by the way, your gear must be fake, it's true that it gets to it's peek at week 3 - 4, but with 1 gr beeing your first cycle, you have definitely put on at least 8-10 pounds (4 kg) by week 3, and your sex drive and strengh should be to the roof.

By the way, dont surprise your self if you totally lose your sex drive, if you are not taking any AI, your strogen will get totally under control, giving you nasty ass sides... such as what I call testo-dick...
    Last edited by roid_rage; 11-21-2008 at 09:29 AM.

prop and tren and about 6 wks out bring in winny.
    That will cut you up hard, I cant even explain how great it works. I`m using Test C, Tren E and now winny for the last 4 weeks I`m dropping bf like crazy may even hit single digit bf in the next 3-4 weeks as the cycle comes to a close.

actually i have gained about 10 pounds already. I just felt as if my muscles were dead. i think its a mental thing. Right now Im about 20 weeks out of show and I have about 8-10 percent bodyfat as of now.

My friend the national bodybuilder is good friends witrh Dave Plaumbo. He said That Plaumbo has recommended testolyze. He said it is the best ai on the market. Any opinions on that.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    sh... I see now where your cycle is coming from... man, all I've got to say is that your cycle might be right for some pro or even amateur bb with roid pre experience, no way for a rookie in the roids world.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    That will cut you up hard, I cant even explain how great it works. I`m using Test C, Tren E and now winny for the last 4 weeks I`m dropping bf like crazy may even hit single digit bf in the next 3-4 weeks as the cycle comes to a close.
    I second this! I LOVE Tren a / test p / winny - most amazing mass building /retaining, hardening , bodyfat dropping stack ive ever used. Great way to finish off a cycle ...or as a shorter stand alone cutting cycle. How I feel on cycle usually has more to do with diet and rest ..not saying yours is off bro ...just my experience. Plus if u r training with a high level BB .... all that i have ever spoken to will say ...and this is actually a direct quote when i was greeting a high level BB i hadnt seen in a while with "How have you been? How Ya feeling? " his response ..."since when does it matter how i feel ...its about how i look *L*"

Thats true...I feel my diet is pretty good. Right now I am 21 about 185 or so...5'7 with about 8 percent bf 20 weeks out..this is just my third week on cycle so I feel I can possibly do alright for my first show in april. I try to get at least 8- 10 hours sleep every night if possible.

Thread Information