Thread: var + hgh

mrtosa is offline Associate Member

var + hgh

Does anyone have experience with this 2 compounds that can share I'm in my 9 month of gh at 2-3iu with nice results and want add var to the mix thanks in advance

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont run var too long but 50-80mg ed for 8 weeks would probably be good but dont forget to do pct. Test is the best thing to add while on HGH though.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if your going to add anything i would add test
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtosa View Post
    Does anyone have experience with this 2 compounds that can share I'm in my 9 month of gh at 2-3iu with nice results and want add var to the mix thanks in advance
    Wow... sounds expensive. haha I've never ran hgh but most info out there indicates that test would yield the best results when coupled with that compound. Test P *AND* Var would, undoubtedly, be amazing in your cycle. Before and after pics?

Thanks for the response...iwil post pic when start the cycle I will do var because I'm already 240lb and just want lose more fat I already drop from 20bf to 15bf I want to be near 10bf and harden up

Nitro29 is offline Member
    Test and Slin with Gh is the magic combination. Just about ready to start that one before too long myself...Nitro

Yes I eventually want to do it with test...but I'm a good gainer I will try my first 2 cycles with mildest ones and see how my body reacts then working from that baseline

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    wouldn't run var as a stand alone..........would increase the hgh or run a test cycle with it, if your not satisfied with what your getting now

I already have on hand 5000mg of var and 5000mg of primo also caber and clen apart from the gh the first one will be var, gh and clen the second one will be primo, gh clen and if need it some var at the end of the cycle...combine with a good diet and lot of cardio offcourse...

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    80mg./day then for 8 weeks should help you acheive your goals. I can't see how you would need any clomid or nolva after cycle for pct. Also wouldn't think you would need an AI. May want to just run hcg after cycle,,,,,,,,,but I'd check with others first.

I will run caber during the cycle because puffy nipple of gh use I'm not sure if that's enough...

Someone have experience to share or opinion on pct?

Thread Information