merciless83 is offline Junior Member

Trean E and Cypionate questions good together?

Ok so I purchased some tren for my next cycle it is 200mcg per cc in a 10 cc bottle (3 bottles) I am considering running it ED at 50, 75, and 100 then tapering down to 75 an dfinishing off with hcg and letro for safe measures I also have some clen laying around I might throw in there. my question I also have a bottle of cypionate froma previous cycle that i never used my initial plan was to cycle the tren with prop but i have to wait 4 weeks fo my source to get it and I was thinking can I take the tren with the cyp and then switch to the Prop, and if so what would be the recomended dose for this. I am also considering adding some oral winstrol at the last part of the cycle.

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    stats? planned pct?

no need to taper the dosage, pick a doseage and run with it. 75 or 100mgs ed. is the tren enanthate or acetate? you can run the test at whatever dose you please, most guys stick to 500mgs/w since high test on a tren cycle can make the sides worse for some people.

personally i would either stick it out with cyp through the whole thing or prop.

the pct would be hcg and clomid

Quote Originally Posted by merciless83 View Post
    bad pct for a 19nor cycle. you should throw in an AI such as aromasin imo.

stats?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic View Post
    stats? planned pct?...is the tren enanthate or acetate?
    umm...

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    for test dosage i'd say only 300mg a week with 75mg of tren ED.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    for test dosage i'd say only 300mg a week with 75mg of tren ED.
    might be a bit early to decide to shoot the tren ed, he hasn't said which ester tren yet.

Aromasin where would I get that, stats are 6' 200lbs 25 yo 13% to 14% bf I eat very lean adn do about 30 min of cardio mon to fri after training this consist of 17 minutes of HIT training and 13 minutes of medium intensity cardio on the elliptical. This is my 3rd cycle last was 1 year ago tren only had very few sides but I figured better safe than sorry whan it comes to pct. This was originally supposed to be a Christmas cycle but I have a baby girl coming within the next 2 weeks so I am holding it off until January after all the headaches of the holidays, I want to take my time and do it right I have made some very impressive results in the last 9 months and I dont want to mess that up.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    might be a bit early to decide to shoot the tren ed, he hasn't said which ester tren yet.
    Oh i forgot to mention Tren A. Just in case sides are a bad problem. my bad

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    Oh i forgot to mention Tren A. Just in case sides are a bad problem. my bad
    I knew what you meant bro, I just meant that the original poster has yet to say what tren he's using, I wasn't sure if he wanted suggestions which ester or if he already had the tren.

it is tren a

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Ok so I purchased some tren for my next cycle it is 200mcg per cc in a 10 cc bottle (3 bottles) I am considering running it ED at 50, 75, and 100 then tapering down to 75 an dfinishing off with hcg and letro for safe measures I also have some clen laying around I might throw in there. my question I also have a bottle of cypionate froma previous cycle that i never used my initial plan was to cycle the tren with prop but i have to wait 4 weeks fo my source to get it and I was thinking can I take the tren with the cyp and then switch to the Prop, and if so what would be the recomended dose for this. I am also considering adding some oral winstrol at the last part of the cycle.
    Im assuming you mean mgs. It is milligrams not micrograms right? I mean obviously it has to be......

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Im assuming you mean mgs. It is milligrams not micrograms right? I mean obviously it has to be......
    yeah obviously a typo

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    200mg tren A ???

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Save the clen for after the cycle...IMO you can frontload the cip at 2 shots of 500 mg's each the first week then stick to 500 mg's a week after that. The tren I'd go with 150 mg's eod....the winni is a nice touch for the last 4-6 weeks....if you want to frontload the tren..you can...I just finished a cip/tren cycle and got the best results of any cycle up to now.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    200mg tren A ???
    x2 that sounds off

So I should stick to the cypionate , I am looking to harden up for the summer Thats why I wanted to start it in january, what experiences have been had as far as keeping the gains after the cycle thats one of my chief concerns about the matter eitherway I will probably run another cycle towards june/july of the same or alter it depending on these results.

TASSY5 is offline Associate Member
    Jumping in here, I am on TRT replacement of 1/2 cc per week of TEST C and waiting for my Tren 20 cc bottle to come in. since I have been on Test C for 40 weeks if I run thr Tren and then keep on my Test dosage will I need PCT?? I do Have Arimidex that I take Occasionally .25 twice a week. Opinions please
    Stats
    41 yrs old
    Male
    230 lbs
    in the Gym 5 days a week 15 min of cardio a day

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TASSY5 View Post
    Jumping in here, I am on TRT replacement of 1/2 cc per week of TEST C and waiting for my Tren 20 cc bottle to come in. since I have been on Test C for 40 weeks if I run thr Tren and then keep on my Test dosage will I need PCT?? I do Have Arimidex that I take Occasionally .25 twice a week. Opinions please
    Stats
    41 yrs old
    Male
    230 lbs
    in the Gym 5 days a week 15 min of cardio a day
    sorry bro, but you should jump back out and create your own thread, just copy and paste this into it

Thread Information