ralf_snake is offline New Member

Oral Turinabol -> For beginner and using it solo

So im just starting out with all this stuff. Ive been reading and hearing in my gym that taking stuff like Dianabol solo gives you an impact on your body so you need to take it with other stuff. And is more of a beginning of an injection cycle.

I wanna keep it simple and give me a little edge, and try using Turinabol orally as a suplement (cycled of course). But yeah thats my question. Can i take it solo, and how does a cycle look?

Thank you

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can but gains are not typically dramatic with tbol. The gains are suttle but quality none the less unlike dbol which offers heavy water retention which people mistake for gains.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You can take it solo and it would be a better alternative then prohormones. It's not as liver toxic as some orals. You could run it for 8-10 weeks 50-75 mg ed. Use a liver support such as milk thistle or liv52. Run a simple PCT of nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks.

Bjohnson is offline Associate Member
    i took it for 5 weeks ramping up to 50mg and had to stop. The gains were ridiculous(at least to me) and too many people were starting to ask if i was juicing. Aside from some stomach discomfort, i loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    You can take it solo and it would be a better alternative then prohormones. It's not as liver toxic as some orals. You could run it for 8-10 weeks 50-75 mg ed. Use a liver support such as milk thistle or liv52. Run a simple PCT of nolva 20mg ed for 4 weeks.
    Care to brake it all down?

50mg everyday, suplement for liver and nolva for the first 4 weeks?

Im Dutch and not really expert with english. Thanks for understanding. And all the help of course.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    tbol is one of the only orals I would run without test, if I ever stopped running test lol.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson View Post
    i took it for 5 weeks ramping up to 50mg and had to stop. The gains were ridiculous(at least to me) and too many people were starting to ask if i was juicing. Aside from some stomach discomfort, i loved it.
    ive heard many run it with the same results.

azz10 is offline Associate Member
    does tt mean tbol gives u e dry look like winny does?

funbos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ralf_snake View Post
    Care to brake it all down?

50mg everyday, suplement for liver and nolva for the first 4 weeks?

Im Dutch and not really expert with english. Thanks for understanding. And all the help of course.
    bro 4 weeks nolva after cycle for pct not in cycle.

and gear for liver you can take in cycle, and after cycle for some time

So 8-10 weeks 50mg of the Turinabol (i take i should take em before Work Out?)
    While on it, the Liver Detox
    The day right after the last administration of the Turinabol i take the Nolvadex for 4 weeks.

But shouldnt i build it up instead of taking 50mg straight up the first time?

You don't need to taper the dose, run it straight 50 mg Ed. It doesn't matter when you take them during the day as your blood levels will remain stable. You won't feel it just before you work out. You'll feel it all of the time. I would also take your liver support after into PCT as well. You've got the rest right.

Hmm i see.

As for the Milk Thistle. How much should i take daily? And is it just Milk Thistle that i need like this sup:
    http://www.perfectbody.nl/product_te...=696&template=

Or an entire Liver Detox formula liek this:
    http://www.perfectbody.nl/product_te...=865&template=

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    tbol is really nice imo, i ran a couple of tbol only cycles before i got the balls to inject. gd solid gains with crazy vascaraty(can't spell that)

I just take milk thistle but the other product would be better. OT is not as hard on the liver as some other AAS, so milk thistle at the minimum. I take a gram Ed which would be 5 caps of those you researched.

And how long will i have to wait when im entirely done with the cycle til i can do another cycle?
    Ive also heared the routine shit, you know: Youll balls will shrink and youll have to wait till your natural test comes back and stuff. i take it that even if my balls should shrink, having sex will be the same as usual?

thank you guys for all your help, i really apreciate it.

I doubt your balls are going to shrink on OT and you shouldn't have any problems with sex. The rule of thumb is time off plus time on PCT before you start your next cycle. So, if you cycle for 8 weeks and your pct is 4 weeks then you should not cycle again until 12 weeks after you've ended your OT cycle.

Just a thing i wanna be certain about: I take allot of sups from UNIVERSAL. Besides all the vitamisn and stuff i take a:

Accelerated amino transport (Animal Nitro)
    Creatine pump formula (Animal PUMP)
    cycles of a non-hormonal anabolic stack (Animal M-stak)
    Post recovery shake which has aminos and creatine (Torrent)

Should it take some of it out? Everyone advises me to not be on creatine while on any kind of streroids, until after of course.

I take a lot of supplements when on cycle as well. As long as they're not PH's you will be fine. Why wouldn't you take creatine when on cycle? I take creatine on cycle.

Most of the guys in the gym have no idea of how to use AAS. I would search on this forum for your answers, not your buddies, or other gym rats.

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    I take a lot of supplements when on cycle as well. As long as they're not PH's you will be fine. Why wouldn't you take creatine when on cycle? I take creatine on cycle.

Most of the guys in the gym have no idea of how to use AAS. I would search on this forum for your answers, not your buddies, or other gym rats.
    Hmm you got a point, i am one of the biggest guys in my gym, even tough im one of the youngest guys in there.

Im not just picking on your gym, my gym is the same way. I know lots of bros who use AAS but have gotten their info by hearsay and from friends who really don't have a clue. Knowledge is key. Keep reading these forums and you will be the biggest guy around in no time.

Question: In the weekends its like im in hibernation. I sleep from vriday night to saturday evening. That eveening i eat, WO eat and sleep from the night to monday morning and go to work again.

Hom am i to use Turanabol with this?

PS: Ive got this Liver Detox fro the upcoming cycle, how bout it?
    http://www.nowfoods.com/?action=item...&item_id=43326

I think 4 caps a day will do, but do i take em all at once a day, or 1 cap every or so hours.

Thread Information