Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor

suggestions on how to add Maiphabol to current cycle

Im into week 3 of my current cycle consisting of 700 test prop/525 NPP per week, 12 week cycle. This is my 8th(?losing count) cycle. A friend passed on some Maiphabol which is 100mg Anadrol /100mg Deca in 1.5 ml pet ampule. I've only got 10 amps but wanted to add it into cycle. I was thinking adding it EOD about 3-4 weeks out from end of cycle. And then cutting the NPP 2 weeks from the end of cycle. I want to run it now because I can't wait to see what it will do, but I don't want to run too high of deca.

Any suggestions?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    save it to use in the beginning of next cycle perhaps

In this blend, is the anadrol still fast acting or is it also slow because of the esther?

Andro9 is offline Member
    thats a wierd combo. what was it orginally for

It is different. My friend told me it bothered him, just didnt feel right and gave him headaches. Another buddy used it and said he loved it. Don't know why they developed this blend.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    In this blend, is the anadrol still fast acting or is it also slow because of the esther?
    doubtful, bet the UGL just mixed .75mL of 200mg/mL deca with .75mL of 200mg/mL anadrol , if this is the case both would retain their properties

Quote Originally Posted by Andro9 View Post
    thats a wierd combo. what was it orginally for
    probably someone messing around

Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    It is different. My friend told me it bothered him, just didnt feel right and gave him headaches. Another buddy used it and said he loved it. Don't know why they developed this blend.
    stupid mix IMO, if they used powders to create individual batches and mixed them, then you are basically taking 100mg of anadrol oral with .50mL of 200mg/mL deca, so you will have a short release and a long release, plus you would have to seriously overdose on anadrol to get a good 400mg of deca

can you imagine taking 400mg of anadrol oral every 3.5days, you would blow up like a pufferfish

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    doubtful, bet the UGL just mixed .75mL of 200mg/mL deca with .75mL of 200mg/mL anadrol , if this is the case both would retain their properties

probably someone messing around

stupid mix IMO, if they used powders to create individual batches and mixed them, then you are basically taking 100mg of anadrol oral with .50mL of 200mg/mL deca, so you will have a short release and a long release, plus you would have to seriously overdose on anadrol to get a good 400mg of deca

can you imagine taking 400mg of anadrol oral every 3.5days, you would blow up like a pufferfish
    according to my calculations 100mg deca/anadrol per ml, if injected ed would be 700mg deca/anadrol per week. that doesnt seem unreasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    according to my calculations 100mg deca/anadrol per ml, if injected ed would be 700mg deca/anadrol per week. that doesnt seem unreasonable.
    i agree with that, i'm just saying that if you were to for example do a test/anadrol /deca cycle and and used that stuff it binds you to injecting everyday, but if someone made a mistake and did 3.5day injection then they would have 200mg of anadrol(or however much they were gonna use) in their system every 3.5 days which would cause really unstable blood serum levels and a ton of sides

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

I have only taken oral anadrol for one week before it started to tear up my stomach (I have ulcerative colitus, no orals). But, I thought anadrol did not make you bloat?

"...side effects experienced from Anadrol (which include a headache, bloating, elevated blood pressure, and a general “unwell” feeling."

"Since Anadrol is derived from DHT, it can’t actually convert to estrogen (via the aromatase enzyme), and it’s not a progestin or a compound with progestenic activity…so the estrogenic (?) side effects produced by it are of a very mysterious nature. It has been speculated that perhaps it can stimulate the estrogen receptor without actually being converted to estrogen…that’s about as plausible an explanation as I’ve heard…However, things really get strange, when Oxymetholone has been used in studies to alter the female reproductive/menstrual cycle; in those cases, it has lowered plasma progesterone levels! (7)One would expect that an AI (aromatase inhibitor) wouldn’t be of much use with this drug, but many have found that Letrozole (which has, in some cases been shown to reduce estrogen in the body to an undetectable amount)(6) can greatly reduce or even eliminate many of the more noticeable side effects of Anadrol, such as the bloating."

these are from it's profile, as i've never taken it i can't comment from personal experience

Thread Information