Thread: lean bulker

proironaust is offline Associate Member

lean bulker

hi guys just getting ready for a lean bulker before summer(here in australia anyway) done 6 cycles before and doing this as a lean bulker before i lean down for a competion here are my stats

age 25 weight 100kilo(220 pounds) 5"10 body fat 5.7% 3 weeks ago hasnt changed much maybe a little higher

calories are 5540 ed
    total protein is 469.7g
    total carbs 490.7
    total fats 180.3g

Ive mostly ran bulking anabolics before Ive been talking to my contest prep guy and were came up with this cycle any thoughts greatly appricete
    weeks
    1-14 test e 1000mg ew
    1-6 stanazol 70mg ed
    1-14 equipose 600mg ew
    slin will be used pwo only at 10 iu .
    I will be training 5 days a week.

i will be crusing on test after this until i lean down for my next comp

Any feed back would be great thanks

Baba is offline Associate Member
    I think the cycle is cool, the diet is what I'm looking at. Do you have a super high metabolism or are you doing a shitload of cardio? I weigh just about the same as you do and if I consume that many carbs I'd be the michelin man. LOL!

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I was thinking the same thing. Can you post some current pics?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Id personally would throw winny in last 7 weeks not 1st seven (although i did see a recent post about using winny to jumpstart cycle - ive never done it always use at end for "hardening effect"). May want to stop test e after week 9 and finish out with prop unless u r set on test e. Depends - i guess i personally dont retain alot of h20 with enan but you will def retain less with prop ... I agree with these guys re diet - thats alot of calories regardless of macros...if u can eat that and cut god bless..oh and if you can I hate you! *L*
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-21-2008 at 09:42 AM.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Id personally would throw winny in last 7 weeks not 1st seven (although i did see a recent post about using winny to jumpstart cycle - ive never done it always use at end for "hardening effect"). May want to stop test e after week 9 and finish out with prop unless u r set on test e. Depends - i guess i personally dont retain alot of h20 with enan but you will def retain less with prop ... I agree with these guys re diet - thats alot of calories regardless of macros...if u can eat that and cut god bless..oh and if you can I hate you! *L*
    ^^ Lol agreed...

Also need previous cycles from OP. 1G a week is quite a lot. It sounds like you know what youre doing though so...

Pics?

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    hi guys thanks for the resoponse.I work 12 hours a day at the moment and walk non stop thats the reason for the high carbs and cals.I m not to worried if i put on a bit of bodyfat as long as i dont jump right back up.

i might swap the stan to the end does make more sense to finish with this then and harden up.Ive never used eq or stan together thats why i put these 2 together for this cycle

As with the 1g a week of test.Ive always used lower amounts of test (500mg-700mgew)for cycles and my last cycle i bumped it up to 1000mg and holy shit it was like stepping into another world.I didnt think it would make much difference.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    ^^ Lol agreed...

Also need previous cycles from OP. 1G a week is quite a lot. It sounds like you know what youre doing though so...

Pics?

Thread Information