DallasLift is offline Junior Member

Putting a plan together

I’m recovering from hernia surgery this weekend and getting prepared to start my first cycle around February 1st. I have a several questions and would appreciate help from the members on this forum. So here goes…

1) Cycle – I plan to run the following cycle. I realize 250mg is a low dose cycle but I’m not trying to look like Arnold. I just want help reaching my natural size limits.
    1-10wk test e 250 mg/week
    PCT wk12-15
    Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25
    2) Workout – I’ve been doing the Bill Starr 5x5. Is this a good workout while on a cycle? I was thinking about adding a few arm exercises during the off days. I do HIIT for 20 minutes on an elliptical 5 days per week.
    3) Gear – I realize asking for a source is forbidden but wanted some general information regarding ordering from the internet. I have located a couple sites that look like the real deal. What happens if customs seizes my shipment? Are they looking to prosecute individuals or do they just take your gear?
    4) Stats
    a. Age – 40
    b. Weight – 203
    c. Height – 6’ 1”
    d. BF – 14%
    e. Years lifting – Lifting on and off my entire life. The last year I have been going to the gym 4-5 days per week and have made very nice gains.
    f. Diet – My diet consists of 5 meals per days w/ 2 protein shakes during the day. I plan to start a very regimented diet mid December after I recover from my hernia operation and can get back in the gym.

Please let me know what you think about my plan.
    Thanks
    Last edited by DallasLift; 11-22-2008 at 11:54 AM.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    DO NOT answer anyone offering you a source via a pm. Scammers will eat you up posting that stuff bro. Just be discreet in the posting area. Use a safe email addy to discuss sources. As far as you many questions , I don't know where to begin. Just read and research bro , the answers will come.
    Good Luck
    Peace Oz

Thanks Ozzy

I think my source looks legit so my main concern is customs.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasLift View Post
    I’m recovering from hernia surgery this weekend and getting prepared to start my first cycle around February 1st. I have a several questions and would appreciate help from the members on this forum. So here goes…

1) Cycle – I plan to run the following cycle. I realize 250mg is a low dose cycle but I’m not trying to look like Arnold. I just want help reaching my natural size limits.
    1-10wk test e 250 mg/week
    PCT wk12-15
    Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25
    2) Workout – I’ve been doing the Bill Starr 5x5. Is this a good workout while on a cycle? I was thinking about adding a few arm exercises during the off days. I do HIIT for 20 minutes on an elliptical 5 days per week.
    3) Gear – I realize asking for a source is forbidden but wanted some general information regarding ordering from the internet. I have located a couple sites that look like the real deal. What happens if customs seizes my shipment? Are they looking to prosecute individuals or do they just take your gear?
    4) Stats
    a. Age – 40
    b. Weight – 203
    c. Height – 6’ 1”
    d. BF – 14%
    e. Years lifting – Lifting on and off my entire life. The last year I have been going to the gym 4-5 days per week and have made very nice gains.
    f. Diet – My diet consists of 5 meals per days w/ 2 protein shakes during the day. I plan to start a very regimented diet mid December after I recover from my hernia operation and can get back in the gym.

Thanks
    Im no lawyer but they cant prosecute you for something you havent even taken possesion of. Im almost positive that just because it has your address on it means nothing as far as possesion laws go. You could claim you knew nothing about why this was being sent to you. If found they will seize contents and send you a seizure letter...in which case most sources..once presented with this letter will resend your order. This letter is not any kind of legal citation or charge of any kind...just a notice of seizure.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~

before you go anywhere, you need to have bloodwork done, and if you can tell your doc what you are going to be doing so he can monitor you
    1-10wk test e 250 mg/weeki think that you could extend this to 12-14 weeks as the dose is low and it takes around 4-5 weeks for test enth to reach peak levels in your blood
    PCT wk12-15you were correct to start this 2 weeks after your last injection
    Nolva - 20/20/20/20
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25i would an an AI like arimidex in here
    2) Workout – I’ve been doing the Bill Starr 5x5. Is this a good workout while on a cycle?depends, it is geared a little more towards strength than size IMO but if you like it then do for it I was thinking about adding a few arm exercises during the off days. not a bad idea, you need to make sure you keep everything symmetricalI do HIIT for 20 minutes on an elliptical 5 days per week.if you are bulking i would drop that to steady state cardio 2-3x a week for 30-40 minutes
    3) Gear – I realize asking for a source is forbidden but wanted some general information regarding ordering from the internet. I have located a couple sites that look like the real deal. What happens if customs seizes my shipment? you will get a letter saying they have seized it, use the search button for this one, tons of threads Are they looking to prosecute individuals or do they just take your gear?in your case probably just take the gear, you never know though
    4) Stats
    a. Age – 40have you looked into hgh, might be a good choice if you can afford it
    b. Weight – 203
    c. Height – 6’ 1”
    d. BF – 14%
    i would like to see a detailed diet for critique, this is the most important part of bodybuilding by far
    Thanks
    bold

Thanks Phate

I had all my blood tests run last month. I do not have the results at home but remember my total test was 424

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    1) Not bad. My suggestion here is that for a low dose is to try more like 350mg/wk for 12 weeks. This will give you a welcome boost, but is still taking it easy, and it can take a little while to kick in, hence the extra time. Get more test than you need anyway. Amps can break, and getting the last bits out a vial can be a challenge. Have some adex handy for on cycle anti-e. Whether or not you should take it right away is under some debate. I personally recommend starting at .25mg eod. I always recommend having some letro handy too, just in case. Better to be prepared for anything, right? Pct looks passable, I would just add an AI like aromasin here (25mg ed).

2) If it's working for you, then it's a good workout. If you're developing as you wished... well, don't fix it if it ain't broke. If you feel there's room for improvement... then improve it.

3) Ummmm..... All I'll say here is that even if you find a legit source there is always some risk involved.

4) a. Test makes you younger
    b. Good.
    c. Taller than me.
    d. Not bad, especially for 40.
    e. Just don't rush into it. Feel like you're back to 100% before you begin.
    f. I recommend posting your diet in the diet forum for review.

You've already had some good suggestions and gotten your blood test. Always monitor your BP while on. All in all, I think it's pretty solid, and I wish you luck.

Thanks ErnstHatAngst

Quick question - How do I run 350mg per week when my amps have 250mg? Can I save an open amp for the following week?
    Last edited by DallasLift; 11-22-2008 at 07:20 PM.

I wouldn't save an open amp, but you can preload syringes or do a 1 amp shot every 5th day, maybe. I've done that and didn't suffer anything ill from it, and I imagine test levels would be relatively stable.

preloading a syringes sounds like the way to go. On the subject of syringes...what size do I need to order?

This thread from Kale will answer that and some other questions you may have about injecting:

How To Inject

Thanks for all the fantastic feedback. My last question is what time of day do I inject? Is it better morning or evening? Sorry for all the newbie questions but I could not find this one in search.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Thanks for all the fantastic feedback. My last question is what time of day do I inject? Is it better morning or evening? Sorry for all the newbie questions but I could not find this one in search.
    if you want to be picky then you should shoot every 3.5 days, for example monday morning and thursday night

I think I'm going once per week @ 350 mg per injection. I will store the remaining test in a clean syringe until the following week. Thanks for all the help!

Getting ready

OK - I'm ready to get my gear and plan to order the following...

testosterone enantat 250mg/ml 14 amps
    Clomifen 50mg/tab 30 tabs
    Tamoxifen 10mg/tab 60tabs

How does this look for my first cycle?
    Test E 250 mg 12wks
    PCT WK14
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    Clomid 50/50/25/25

Weight: 204
    Height: 6'1"
    BF:16%

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    think it would be easier to just do 250mg every 4-5 days instead of cracking amps and preloading darts.

looks fine btw..

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ agreed

Thread Information