Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69

    pct and dosage advice

    Hey guys, I need some advice on dosage with the eq and winny.

    I'm thinking 600mg/wk (1 injection per week) for 12 wks of equipose
    50mg/day (all at one time) for 5 weeks of winny.

    Also, I am gonna run d-bol for the 1st 2 weeks at 30mg/day (all at one time) to jump start cycle. What do you think? When should I start the winstrol ? I don't want to run it with the d-bol due to liver toxicity. Also, should I run nolva with the d-bol or after? Thanks guys.

  2. #2
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    Hey guys, I need some advice on dosage with the eq and winny.

    I'm thinking 600mg/wk (1 injection per week) for 12 wks of equipose
    50mg/day (all at one time) for 5 weeks of winny.

    Also, I am gonna run d-bol for the 1st 2 weeks at 30mg/day (all at one time) to jump start cycle. What do you think? When should I start the winstrol? I don't want to run it with the d-bol due to liver toxicity. Also, should I run nolva with the d-bol or after? Thanks guys.
    What are your stats?!

    Average dose:

    EQ 600 mg/week weeks 1-16 (less than that, ur gains are MINIMUM if any).
    Winstrol 50 mg/day weeks 8-16

    No D-bol, Jump start
    The only thing D-dol is going to do here is give you some water weight quickly which will make you think the cycle started!! your cycle won't kick in up to 6-8 weeks in.

    I'm assuming this is NOT your 1st cycle, right?!

  3. #3
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    1st cyle. I'm 25, 6'3'' 210. I had some left over d-bol I wanted to use, but yeah I'll save it for another time. So, I don't really need a pct then? 8 weeks winstrol ? Should I take some milk thistle along with it (worried about liver damage)?
    Last edited by mholla; 12-22-2008 at 02:53 PM.

  4. #4
    Gears's Avatar
    Gears is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    123 Fake St.
    Posts
    946
    You plan on running test with that bro?

  5. #5
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    no test, I'm not really looking for the aromatizing sides. not experienced enough to be confident I would run it right.

  6. #6
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    no test, I'm not really looking for the aromatizing sides. not experienced enough to be confident I would run it right.
    That says it all bro...

    EQ alone is a bad cycle. On top of two orals.

    Test is the base for every cycle.

    And btw, a PCT is always needed.

  7. #7
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    what do you mean by bad cycle? Not maximizing gains or no results? I have nolva I will run after the cycle just in case. But, I read that eq and winstrol doesn't aromatize that much to warrant it, which attracted me to that gear. I'll start the pct 3 weeks after last injection.

  8. #8
    WARMachine's Avatar
    WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    R.I.P. TMOS
    Posts
    7,981
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    what do you mean by bad cycle? Not maximizing gains or no results? I have nolva I will run after the cycle just in case. But, I read that eq and winstrol doesn't aromatize that much to warrant it, which attracted me to that gear. I'll start the pct 3 weeks after last injection.

    Both... First off if I ever decided to run EQ, id run it at least 600mgs for 14-16wks along with Test to make any kind of signifigant gains.

    EQ does aromatize to estrogen but not to a great extent. EQ converts to estrogen around 50% or less the rate of an equal amount of testosterone and as a result bloat, gyno is not usually an issue with EQ. But it DOES aromatize.

  9. #9
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    i gave you your answer to this same question on the other board you posted it at. same answers as your getting here. guess its not what you wanted to hear.

  10. #10
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    That says it all bro...

    EQ alone is a bad cycle. On top of two orals.

    Test is the base for every cycle.

    And btw, a PCT is always needed.
    Agreed.

  11. #11
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    not really looking for a specific answer. didn't know it was same people on different boards, wanted a couple opinions. I wanted to see if they agreed with the dosage and length. I dont want test, will be ok with mild gains. I understand the best cycle is with test, just not for me, maybe later.

  12. #12
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    not really looking for a specific answer. didn't know it was same people on different boards, wanted a couple opinions. I wanted to see if they agreed with the dosage and length. I dont want test, will be ok with mild gains. I understand the best cycle is with test, just not for me, maybe later.
    Thats what I composed the cycle above based on.

    however, I do agree with most people here in EQ alone or with orals being not a great choice.

  13. #13
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    Thats what I composed the cycle above based on.

    however, I do agree with most people here in EQ alone or with orals being not a great choice.
    What would you expect from this? What would you recommend for someone that doesn't want to risk hard sides, liver toxicity with ability to keep most of gains?

  14. #14
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    What would you expect from this? What would you recommend for someone that doesn't want to risk hard sides, liver toxicity with ability to keep most of gains?
    Using what steroids ? If your open to use Test then.
    Try Test Prop. for 12 weeks Min. (I'd go for 16 IMO, Im ok with ED shots) with ED shots at 50 mg and a GREAT diet plan. You can expect 10 lbs of this if you never used Test before. or fnot or a while (more than 2 years).

  15. #15
    DeputyLoneWolf's Avatar
    DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In the weight room...
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    not really looking for a specific answer. didn't know it was same people on different boards, wanted a couple opinions. I wanted to see if they agreed with the dosage and length. I dont want test, will be ok with mild gains. I understand the best cycle is with test, just not for me, maybe later.

    You are not going to damage your liver by using Dbol for 5 wks and you SHOULD have test in every cycle. Don't worry about the sides you might get, just have arimidex and letrozole on hand in case you do start to get sides.

    Also take the d bol in at least two dosages a day to keep the levels more consistent.

  16. #16
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    I've never used test before. Does it have to be used everyday?

    so:

    350mg/wk test prop week 4-16
    600mg/wk eq week 1-16
    50mg/day winstrol week 10-16

    pct (not sure?):

    HCG 3000/3000/1500/1500 IU / 5days week 12-14
    nolva 20 mg/day week 12-17
    clomid 100 mg/day week 14-15
    clomid 50 mg/day week 16-17

  17. #17
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    I've never used test before. Does it have to be used everyday?

    so:

    350mg/wk test prop week 4-16
    600mg/wk eq week 1-16
    50mg/day winstrol week 10-16

    pct (not sure?):

    HCG 3000/3000/1500/1500 IU / 5days week 12-14
    nolva 20 mg/day week 12-17
    clomid 100 mg/day week 14-15
    clomid 50 mg/day week 16-17
    Keep the EQ off if you want better results and solid gains and minimal toxcity, not to say EQ is toxic but to keep levels lower and since you never ran TEst before, you should try it alone.
    May be some winstrol at the end. thats all.

    Weeks 1-16
    Test Prop 50mg/ED or 100 mg/EOD (ED is a better choice)

    Weeks 8-16
    Winstrol 50mg/ED

    PCT:
    2 days after last Test shot:

    1000 IU HCG every 4th day for 2 weeks (about 4 shots)
    days 1-2
    200 mg clomid ED
    days 3-5
    100 mg clomid ED
    days 6-21
    50 mg clomid ED

    Keep Nolvadex or Arimidex handy.

  18. #18
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    Depending on the type of test you get you can pin twice a week in the same syringe with the EQ. The Winstrol was oral or injectable? Either way it should be taken every day.

    for post cycle it doesnt start for about 18-21days after your last injection. so more like week 20-23. drop the clomid to 50mg. alot of people may disagree but i wouldnt go over 1000IU keep it around 500 for the Hcg and use it last two weeks of cycle and first week or two of post cycle.

  19. #19
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post

    Keep Nolvadex or Arimidex handy.
    during cycle for gyno? wouldn't it be better to run clomid with nolvadex to help lower clomid sides (smaller dose needed)? Also, i have dbol sitting around, should I incorporate that at all? thanks for the advice, i appreciate it.

  20. #20
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    week 1-16
    test e or c 250mg shot 2x/week
    week 1-14
    EQ 200-300mg shot 2x/week
    week 11-16
    winstrol 50mg ED
    week 15-16
    HCG 1000IU 2x/week

    Post Cycle

    week 19-20
    HCG 500IU 2x/week

    week 19-22
    Nolva 20mg/day
    Aromasin 50/50/25/25mg

    thats how i would do it.

  21. #21
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    BTW in response to your question elsewhere you split up the doses of the EQ to achieve more stable blood levels. The half life is not 14 days the active life is and its actually 18-21 days. blood levels fall sharply several days after administration creating a rollercoaster effect with your hormones. you want a smooth ride my friend.

  22. #22
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    thanks! Any on cycle therapy I should have or liver protection? Also, I never used test before, so what if I lowered the test to 150mg 2x/wk then upped the dosage if needed?

  23. #23
    peachfuzz's Avatar
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,534
    on cycle

    vitamin
    EFA's
    a heart support product (garlic, coq10, hawthorne etc.)
    water

    i prefer to run liver care afterwards myself but you can choose to run it with the winstrol if you want.

    just be sure and monitor BP and ideally RBC but that might be hard to do so.

    and lowering the dose is fine. just dont expect alot out of the cycle.

    most important be sure your diet is in check as this will be the dictator of gains.

  24. #24
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    thanks guys, I'll keep you updated when I start my cycle and what happens. Plan to start Dec/Jan.

  25. #25
    DeputyLoneWolf's Avatar
    DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In the weight room...
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    thanks! Any on cycle therapy I should have or liver protection? Also, I never used test before, so what if I lowered the test to 150mg 2x/wk then upped the dosage if needed?
    Don't use any anti estrogens until you start to get sides or if you are really worried use .25mg of Arimidex a day. Too much and you can hinder your gains. Also for my first cycle I used 200mg test Cypianate and 150mg Nandralone Decanoate for 14 weeks and gained 23lbs. Then from weeks 15 to 25 I used 400mg test and 300mg nan. Ended up with a solid 32lbs after Pct. Some people will say that was a long cycle but it I don't think it could have worked out better.

  26. #26
    mholla is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    69
    wow thats a great result, if i get half that, I would be extremely happy. Any reason of preference of test c over test e for your cycle?

  27. #27
    DeputyLoneWolf's Avatar
    DeputyLoneWolf is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In the weight room...
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by mholla View Post
    wow thats a great result, if i get half that, I would be extremely happy. Any reason of preference of test c over test e for your cycle?

    No reason for C over E, just what I was prescribed by my doc.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •