MiKeThEpItT is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Liver Questions?

I wanted to ask a question? I recently went to the Doctor and had some blood work done. The Doctor mentioned that my Liver Enzynes were high. I wanted to start a cycle in about a week, but I have no idea if i should start.

What would you guys recommend, and has anyone ever been through this before?

Thanks

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MiKeThEpItT View Post
    I wanted to ask a question? I recently went to the Doctor and had some blood work done. The Doctor mentioned that my Liver Enzynes were high. I wanted to start a cycle in about a week, but I have no idea if i should start.

What would you guys recommend, and has anyone ever been through this before?

Thanks
    That could mean anything, but as your doc isn't concerned i'm sure it's nothing to worry about.
    Ask for a print out.

Blog Entries
    You guys think i should do the cycle or not?

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Follow up with your doctor then decide. If you want an immediate answer. No.

BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member
    High enzymes are caused by something (dah), I don't think it should be taken lightly, it can be as simple as taking to much ibuprofen, If it were me I would find out what is causing it. I have a few bros that found out they have had hep c for years with out it being detected. I was issued only one liver, I intend to lovingly take care of it.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyBillAnderson View Post
    High enzymes are caused by something (dah), I don't think it should be taken lightly, it can be as simple as taking to much ibuprofen, If it were me I would find out what is causing it. I have a few bros that found out they have had hep c for years with out it being detected. I was issued only one liver, I intend to lovingly take care of it.
    Good reply, IMO, just like to add... The liver is capable of much recovering from abuse...but...only if givin a break....

Blog Entries
    thanks for the info guys!

Thread Information