Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help !!!

schizophonic is offline New Member

Unhappy Need help !!!

hey guys, am 24 yrs old and new at this forum, have done 3 cycles before.. but never acheived what i was aiaming for !! anyhoo, i've been offered to start a modelling career and need to get in shape as fast as possible ( need to increase muscle mass and burn fat.. im 185cm tall and 82 kg, would like to get "beach boy" kinda shape.. ( i dunno exactly whats my body fat % ).. so was wondering is possible to do that in 1 cycle ?? ( increase muscle and cutting at the same time for fast results ) .. would kill to get six packs !! i've been adviced to take test. enanthate ( 500/week) and to start off with d-bol ( first 4 weeks) and then carry on with a cutting steroid ( anavar or anything else)... dont wanna stack a lot of streroids ( limited budget!)...

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    Steroids are not for you

and why is tht ??? as i said, i've done 3 cycles before.. some1 else pls ??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    do you still workout? how's your diet? why do you need to cut and bulk up for the modeling gig? will you be shirtless
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

i workout 5 times a week... was on a high protein diet, but been slacking lately.. so now am starting again.. had a personal trainer back home but just moved to paris now.. so am kinda lost !! and yes, mocelling will require me to be shirtless..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I dont think AAS are your answer to be honest, if you do want to go down that route alittle Test along side a good diet and cardio with be more than enough IMHO, but i think alot can be done without going down this path.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I dont think AAS are your answer to be honest, if you do want to go down that route alittle Test along side a good diet and cardio with be more than enough IMHO, but i think alot can be done without going down this path.
    Thats the thing, i've already tried diets and cardios.. but need something more.. seems tht i cant get ride of the f**kin fat in my abdominal area, so i need to tone up without losing muscle, gaining more muscle would be great too.. cant do tht without the juice!!

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    d-bol WILL NOT give you a 6 pack...........you already have one, just learn how to expose it

i thought tht it would give me a good start off to get some muscle mass... but if u think i should only take some fat burners... what do u suggest ??

higherdesire is offline Banned
    No offense bro but what you need to be on is a treadmill 45-60 minutes a day. You will see much faster results with proper diet and ahrd work than you will from the rollercoaster ride you will see with gear if you don't have the other two disciplines. Give it 30 days of dedication to the grub and the grind then let's see how you are coming along. Good luck.

BTK
    Quote Originally Posted by schizophonic View Post
    and why is tht ??? as i said, i've done 3 cycles before.. some1 else pls ??
    Why? Because I read your post.

Quote Originally Posted by BTK View Post
    Why? Because I read your post.
    no bro.. i need more opinions... u just said " steroids are not for u" without any explaination !!! i might not be an expert on steroids, and thats why im seeking help..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you are "lost" in the gym without a trainer than that should be one reason that steroids are not for you

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    agree

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    hey guys, am 24 yrs old and new at this forum, have done 3 cycles before.. but never acheived what i was aiaming for !! anyhoo, i've been offered to start a modelling career and need to get in shape as fast as possible ( need to increase muscle mass and burn fat.. im 185cm tall and 82 kg, would like to get "beach boy" kinda shape.. ( i dunno exactly whats my body fat % ).. so was wondering is possible to do that in 1 cycle ?? ( increase muscle and cutting at the same time for fast results ) .. would kill to get six packs !! i've been adviced to take test. enanthate ( 500/week) and to start off with d-bol ( first 4 weeks) and then carry on with a cutting steroid ( anavar or anything else)... dont wanna stack a lot of streroids ( limited budget!)...
    k bro, i'm gonna be blunt here because it sounds like you don't have much time

first off, AS aren't used to get a "beach boy" body, second, if you can't manipulate your body with diet/training/cardio alone than steroids won't help much anyway

so obviously your diet and/or training is not up to par

post EVERYTHING you eat tomorrow and the amounts and i'll help you change that around

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

first off, AS aren't used to get a "beach boy" body, second, if you can't manipulate your body with diet/training/cardio alone than steroids won't help much anyway

post EVERYTHING you eat tomorrow and the amounts and i'll help you change that around
    Yep. I bet your diet is way off. You should also post your entire workout routine with exercises and the amount of sets you do. If your 6 feet tall and only 180lbs after 3 cycles with a higher bf% then it IS your diet. NOBODY does not respond to food. Thats merely an excuse for the lazy people that won't follow a plan. Willing to bet your not eating the right stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post

Thanx guys for the responses.. i agree that the problem was with my diet, but when i was on the cycle, i was following my trainer's instructions, so basically i used to follow this diet :

meal 1: 6 eggs whites + oatmeals + banana
    meal 2: whey protein shake
    meal 3: turkey sandwich on brown bread + fruit
    meal 3: 2 chicken breasts + baked potato
    meal 4: ( post workout ) protein shake
    meal 5: steak ( or chicken breas) + vegies
    meal 6: protein shake

now thats what i was following when i was on the cycle ( but i did break the diet a few times with chocolate, as im a serious chocoholic, but tried my best!!!)... i worked out 5 times a week... and did cardio 3-4 times a week (30 mins)... this didnt work out the way i expected it.. and now that i've just moved to a new country ( without an instructor or a chef, as i dunno how to cook!!) i've been eating badly for 2 monthes.. and would like to start over.. workout routine is fine, as i know how to workout without an instructor in the gym... but still could use some advice on both workout routine and diet !! now the fact that im considering running a cycle, is because i dont think diet is suffecient to get what im aming for in no time !! so.......... what do u think ??

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even though you dont know how to cook I'm sure you can make eggs, oatmeal and eat a banana and make shakes. sandwiches aren't to tough either. LOL As for the chicken, I'm sure someone sells chicken around there, just pull the skin off before eating. Because you eat out is not an excuse to eat unhealthy. I work in a factory setting with a cafeteria, when I eat food here I just order eggs using egg beaters (egg whites) and pass the bacon, sausage, donuts and fattening foods and pick up some fruit. don't use the eating out excuse. Read the diet section.

covkid is offline New Member
    mate i dont know much,but your not really gettin much answers.
    i wanted to lose weight fast like yourself,i ate well and done cardio 5 times a week.
    first i started with stacker pills from gmc,they were good but not good enough.
    the 2 things im using now have worked wonders for me and they are clen and something called kynoselen. i would say the clen,would be easier to get hold of.

im no expert,but at least iv threw somethin at ya.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    post your previous cycles

Quote Originally Posted by covkid View Post
    mate i dont know much,but your not really gettin much answers.
    i wanted to lose weight fast like yourself,i ate well and done cardio 5 times a week.
    first i started with stacker pills from gmc,they were good but not good enough.
    the 2 things im using now have worked wonders for me and they are clen and something called kynoselen. i would say the clen,would be easier to get hold of.

im no expert,but at least iv threw somethin at ya.
    Thanx man.. i appreciate it... i've tried clen. before.. didnt do much after a few weeks of using.. but again, maybe cuz of the diet !! but starting today am on a strict diet and will do more cardio... last cycle was last cycle lasted for 12 weeks and ended last aug.. it was test enath. (up to 500mg/week) + equipoise ( 400mg/week)+ winstrol ... another question... i heard tht some ppl use anavar by itself.. all i know about anavar that it could be used to gain muscle mass or for cutting, depends on the diet.. correct if im wrong.. and whats used for if alone ??

john1181 is offline Associate Member
    i would cut out the shakes and replace them with either cottage cheese, yogurts or small portions of meat...6egg whites is not enough..more like 10 is ok..or ust do 6 egg whites and some protien shake b4 breakfast.. keep the post workout shake...get some hmb, some cla, some l carnitine, some zma....work out 3-40mins with high intensity low rep 6-10 dont over do it for example chest day...bench press-warm up-10-8-8 incline dumbels 8-8....thats it for chest! 1min rest between sets...should take u 25-30mins..then hit up 45mins of cardio low intensity to high intensity and keep switching off...also, look up dc training, look up diuretic foods....so anyway with that you will be lean but still small you do need to add some 5 lbs of quality muscle i would do a 6week cycle of test prop 75mg/ed-100mgeod along with either var 80mg/ed or tren acetate 50mg/ed-100mg/eod...if you cant ge any of that just go with some clenbuterol 2days on 2days off is the best way to use the clen ..no more that 100-120mcg/day

the clen didnt do much after a few weeks of using it because the most it should be used is 2weeks on 2weeks off...thing isthat the 2weeks off its much easier to gain fat so 2days on 2off is the best route ive seen crazy results like that.

what were your results with test e/eq/winny cycle? Did you lose fat and gain muscle ?cause if you didnt like your results with that then your not doin something right.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    what were your results with test e/eq/winny cycle? Did you lose fat and gain muscle ?cause if you didnt like your results with that then your not doin something right.
    i gained muscle... but didnt lose fat..!! honestly i didnt understand my instructors tactics !! so bottom line is mistake was somewhere between dieting and cardio... he wanted me to get big at first and then go for cutting.. so hight calories and not much cardio at first... he was an ass, he wouldnt even explain things..!! anyhoo, about prop. .. i had bad experience with test prop. as i suffered from severe hair loss ( took 100mg/ed) with winny and ephedrine... tht was last year though.. man !! i spent a lot of money on nothing !! i feel like a moran following that stupid instructor !! anyhoo, ...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you wont find any steroid that will burn a noticable amount of fat off you. there are drugs that can do that like clen , dnp and pgcl but diet and cardio is your best bet
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    you wont find any steroid that will burn a noticable amount of fat off you. there are drugs that can do that like clen, dnp and pgcl but diet and cardio is your best bet

o 100mg/d of tren ace will by week 3 have helped you burn maaaaad fat! so will gh! clen is def good tho i mix my liquid clen up with l carnitine...

the prop made you lose hair? so wouldnt all test make u lose hair? and the winny u did didnt kill any hair?

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    o 100mg/d of tren ace will by week 3 have helped you burn maaaaad fat! so will gh! clen is def good tho i mix my liquid clen up with l carnitine...

the prop made you lose hair? so wouldnt all test make u lose hair? and the winny u did didnt kill any hair?
    Well.. i noticed massive hair loss after the prop. cycle .. havent noticed any severe hair loss after the test E cycle tho... dunno why !! so anyhoo, one last question ( well not really last !!).. how often should i do cardio.?? too much cardio with low calories diet, wouldnt that cause loss in muscle ?? cuz i DO wanna burn fat and tone down, but still would like to have good sized muscles... i know i might be asking for too much here, but i see a lot of ppl transform their bodies in no time.. and i couldnt do that in a long time.. so, diet, workout, cardio and some juice !! one last thing, apparently chest is my ultimate weakness, as i was never able to develop nicely shaped chest... wouldnt the "that's it for chest" rule of urs get it worse ? thanx.

BTK
    After all this talk, I still don't think gear is your answer.

goose is offline Banned
    After all this talk, I still don't think gear is your answer.
    He should do one of tai cycles

do cardio twice a week

Well.. i noticed massive hair loss after the prop. cycle .. havent noticed any severe hair loss after the test E cycle tho... dunno why !! so anyhoo, one last question ( well not really last !!).. how often should i do cardio.?? too much cardio with low calories diet, wouldnt that cause loss in muscle ?? cuz i DO wanna burn fat and tone down, but still would like to have good sized muscles... i know i might be asking for too much here, but i see a lot of ppl transform their bodies in no time.. and i couldnt do that in a long time.. so, diet, workout, cardio and some juice !! one last thing, apparently chest is my ultimate weakness, as i was never able to develop nicely shaped chest... wouldnt the "that's it for chest" rule of urs get it worse ? thanx.
    if u get the juice and u wanna d this th fastestway possible you cardio everyday...beware, ur protien intake must be sufice...hmb will help a lot...deplete ur carbs 2days a week..as for chest..try doing only dumbell press...warmup-10-8-8-6.nothing more! better yet decline press!i guaratee u it will get better..bro try it out..for a month and i m 100%sure u will develope chest..make sure you have a good shake the scond u finish chest wrkout..yewithat least 3gr carbs...only chet day

30gr carbs high glycemic

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    if u get the juice and u wanna d this th fastestway possible you cardio everyday...beware, ur protien intake must be sufice...hmb will help a lot...deplete ur carbs 2days a week..as for chest..try doing only dumbell press...warmup-10-8-8-6.nothing more! better yet decline press!i guaratee u it will get better..bro try it out..for a month and i m 100%sure u will develope chest..make sure you have a good shake the scond u finish chest wrkout..yewithat least 3gr carbs...only chet day
    So john1181, am gonna start the following cycle :
    test. prop. 100/eod
    tren A 100/eod
    might add clen 2days on/2days off

diet.. like we discussed as high protien intake/low carbs ( can u elaborate on the carbs intake pls ).. can u also pls give me an example of the workout routine .. how many muscles a day/ how many times a week/ high reps or low reps/cardio ( is it preferable to be after workout, foe how long)... any extra tips i could use..thanx ..

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    If you have to take the steroid route I would deffinetly recommend tbol. This is the best steroid for your goals. This will harden you up, dry you out, burn fat, and build muscle with little to no sides!! (for me atleast). I would run anywhere from 40 to 60mg/day for 4-6 weeks. Good Luck!

BTK
    Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    He should do one of tai cycles

LOL then id have a funeral to attend to.

goose is offline Banned
    LOL then id have a funeral to attend to.
    you want results do a tai cycle.

dont ever ask him his highest dose of halo

yo.. goose and the guy with the rat pic...if this is ur idea of mockery, better think again.. no1 is paying attention to what ur saying.. so why dont u both find some dumb ass group u can join.. !

BTK
    You have no idea what we're even talking about retard.

You have no idea what we're even talking about retard.
    since im a retard..why r u posting ur "amazing remarks" here mr. smartass..??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information