JT8561 is offline Junior Member

Quick Test Cypionate question..

Just a quick question this is my second cycle, first one I ran test E for 12 weeeks good gains felt awsome that was late spring of this year. I'm planning on starting another cycle for the winter however this time I happen to get cypionate instead of test E.

My question is when I was running the Test E It was 500 mg's a week the cypionate is only 200mg's a cc where as the test e was 250. Do I need to increase my dose of test cypionate to 250-300 2x per week or would 2 injects at 200mg's each work? I'm thinking the cypionate is a little stronger maybe?

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    2X1.5cc's a week, yes increase to 600mgs. a week, won't kill ya

there is a givin ratio on your pin but its to hard to do, just go bigger on your 2nd

nalm is offline New Member
    hi, you didnt say what dose you wanted to run, but if you go 1.2 cc( 2 lines over on your syringe) it will give you 480mg weekly or 1.3 will give you 520mg a week , each line on your syringe should equal 20mg of test cyp, if its 200mg/ml

ya I was thinking about going 1.25 cc's that would give me 500mg's a week right on the dot. Are the esters stronger in cypionate then E? Is cypionate a little stronger per cc or just depends?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JT8561 View Post
    ya I was thinking about going 1.25 cc's that would give me 500mg's a week right on the dot. Are the esters stronger in cypionate then E? Is cypionate a little stronger per cc or just depends?
    The active ingredient is the testosterone , the ester has nothing to do with potency of the drug.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    they are almost identical

Thats all I needed to know thanks for the fast responses guys.. appreciate it.

Thread Information