blown93302 is offline Junior Member

700mg prop or 1g of cyp??

hey guys, planning my next cycle and deciding between 700mg prop or 1 gram of cyp... is there going to be a big difference between the two? i hate water wait so i am leaning towards the prop... it will be ran between 12-15 weeks. also will be taking winny at 50/day for the last 8 weeks of it. looking to stay lean and add 10 pounds... thanks for the help and yes of course i have PCT so please just answer my test question not ask about cycle history because i am more than experienced thanks!

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blown93302 View Post
    hey guys, planning my next cycle and deciding between 700mg prop or 1 gram of cyp... is there going to be a big difference between the two? i hate water wait so i am leaning towards the prop... it will be ran between 12-15 weeks. also will be taking winny at 50/day for the last 8 weeks of it. looking to stay lean and add 10 pounds... thanks for the help and yes of course i have PCT so please just answer my test question not ask about cycle history because i am more than experienced thanks!
    I think u just answered your own question.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    either should work well. if you have your diet in check you wonnt get too much water off the test C, also you have to start your PCT right away if you choose to go with test prop. either would work fine, its up toy ou how much you wanna pin yourself though

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    either should work well. if you have your diet in check you wonnt get too much water off the test C, also you have to start your PCT right away if you choose to go with test prop. either would work fine, its up toy ou how much you wanna pin yourself though
    Hmm i do really well with bloat on test prop (obviously) and test enan ...i HAVE to keep diet in check otherwise i blow up,and it helps alot BUT with cyp i def retain more h20 - you can only control h20 retention so much with carb intake etc....estrogen sides cause bloat - cyp has more than prop or enan in my experience even with AI. Just my opinion.

blown93302 is offline Junior Member
    but in terms of 700mg prop or 1g cyp..... are they comparable because the prop will build up quicker, or is 1g of cyp noticably more test in my system? hope i am asking this like i am thinking, lol

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by blown93302 View Post
    but in terms of 700mg prop or 1g cyp..... are they comparable because the prop will build up quicker, or is 1g of cyp noticably more test in my system? hope i am asking this like i am thinking, lol
    well to start off with, test is test, but to add some detail to that

are they comparable because the prop will build up quicker?
    that will only affect cycle length, cyp needs to be run longer obviously

is 1g of cyp noticably more test in my system?
    actually quite the opposite, prop has more test per 100mg than cyp because of the smaller ester

so lets do that math

700mg of prop at 83.72mg of test per 100mg
    700(83.72/100)= 586mg of test

1000mg of cyp at 69.9mg of test per 100mg
    1000(69.9/100)= 700mg of test

that help at all?

J431S is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I think u just answered your own question.
    that's what I thought too.

Thread Information