Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    D808 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6

    Help build my cycle

    Hi All!


    This is my first time posting. I've been reading a lot of great information here.

    I need your help with my next cycle. I've done 1 cycle of T400 /EQ. I have some gear left and wanted to know what the best way to make use of my gear should be.

    My last cycle was
    1cc -T400 3 times a week
    .5cc - EQ 3 times a week

    Heres what I have

    2-10ml vials of sus250
    2.5 - 10ml vials of deca200
    2.75 - 10ml vials of EQ
    7 - 10ml vials of T400

    i am 5'7" 32" W 170lbs . prolly around 18%BF

    My goal is go gain mass.

    Thanks
    Last edited by D808; 11-24-2008 at 12:12 AM. Reason: typo

  2. #2
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    sooo, you did 1200mg of test and however much eq.. 1st cycle//

    may i ask how long you ran this and what you did for pct

  3. #3
    D808 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6

    additional info

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    sooo, you did 1200mg of test and however much eq.. 1st cycle//

    may i ask how long you ran this and what you did for pct
    i did 1200mg test and 500 eq for 12 weeks. pct was nolva for 1 month.

    also i've heard that T400 is not anyway near as strong as it claims. I don't think it's actually 400mg / 1cc
    Last edited by D808; 11-24-2008 at 12:32 AM.

  4. #4
    smokethedays's Avatar
    smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In The Kitchen :)
    Posts
    4,548
    Blog Entries
    1
    1200mg Test per/week and EQ and Havoc and you weight 170lbs?
    How much di you weight before that insane cycle?

  5. #5
    D808 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays View Post
    1200mg Test per/week and EQ and Havoc and you weight 170lbs?
    How much di you weight before that insane cycle?
    i weighed 160.

    I gained a lot of strength and my muscles firmed up. I was a soggy 160.

  6. #6
    D808 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6
    I'm also Japanese so I have always had a smaller build

    but ok nevermind my past cycle. Please help me with my next cycle. Any suggestions???

  7. #7
    Mulciber is offline Scammer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The Center Ring
    Posts
    2,392
    how about proper diet and training first.. then worry about another cycle.
    how old are you and how long have you been training..

  8. #8
    D808 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulciber View Post
    how about proper diet and training first.. then worry about another cycle.
    how old are you and how long have you been training..
    I'm 30 and i've been training since I was 23. I've been seriously training for the past 3 yrs. I'm willing to take advise esp if it's coming from someone who has experience, a lot of knowledge , and of course the kind of body that I would like to have.

    My diet is something I could work on.... i'll admit i've neglected to consume enough good calories while i'm on a cycle, but i'm willing to hire a cook while i'm on a cycle.

    I train 4-5X a week for about 1.5 hrs each time.

    I'm happy with my build so far just working for perfection. I know i'll never achieve it but i'm gonna keep working at it.

    I don't mind training more or less, changing my diet, poking myself everyday or even 5 times a day,spending money on whatever supplements I need to as long as it's not a waste.......

    I'm here to get good quality tips and helpful pointers. I'm here to learn and i'm ready, willing, and able to get there!!!

    let me know if you need anymore information i'm willing to share mylife story if you need me to.

    Thanks!!!

  9. #9
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    if you can't keep a solid diet ON CYCLE you shouldn't be cycling at all.. thats the most important time for your diet, seeing as you jumped into a cycle. that much test is outrageous for a first cycle, some people never go that high in their life. you should have gained much more than 10 pounds with the water weight, so i have a feeling your diet AND training are AWFUL.

    you don't need a cook unless you're too lazy to boil a few pounds of chicken a couple times a week. your diet doesn't need to be intricate, it just needs the right macros, so hiring a cook to make you chicken cordon bleu does nothing to help you.

    what you need to do is get a real diet planned out and just go with that for a good 6 months, then look in the mirror and if you still aren't happy, then MAYBE turn to steroids . they won't do the work for you

  10. #10
    D808 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    if you can't keep a solid diet ON CYCLE you shouldn't be cycling at all.. thats the most important time for your diet, seeing as you jumped into a cycle. that much test is outrageous for a first cycle, some people never go that high in their life. you should have gained much more than 10 pounds with the water weight, so i have a feeling your diet AND training are AWFUL.

    you don't need a cook unless you're too lazy to boil a few pounds of chicken a couple times a week. your diet doesn't need to be intricate, it just needs the right macros, so hiring a cook to make you chicken cordon bleu does nothing to help you.

    what you need to do is get a real diet planned out and just go with that for a good 6 months, then look in the mirror and if you still aren't happy, then MAYBE turn to steroids. they won't do the work for you
    I have the money for a cook and it has nothing to do with too lazy i want a cook so I can work to make more money. I don't mean a cook to cook me special foods just a cook to cook. Also I've gained more then ten lbs with the water weight. I'm saying ten lbs after my cycle and water weight off.

    but it's ok that was not my question. if y'all rather preach then help when i'm asking for help then that's cool with me.... i'll just hire a trainer to answer my questions.

    and trust me when I say if I knew what a solid on cycle diet would be i'd be able to stick to it.

    I am going to cycle with or without your help.

  11. #11
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    "i'll admit i've neglected to consume enough good calories while i'm on a cycle,"

    sounds like you know you DIDN'T have a solid diet.

    being ignorant won't help your gains. we don't tell you this because we like typing, we tell you it because its whats best for you, like it or not. now people will help you once you've demonstrated that you're ready. that means a good diet, good workout plan, and good knowledge of what you're taking and how it works. read in the diet section for a bulking diet, look over the workout section and read the profiles for whatever you have. it'll help more than blindly shooting almost 2 grams a week.

  12. #12
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    sigh !!!!

  13. #13
    jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    174
    Blog Entries
    1
    dude, why risk the sides of the juice and not diet well?? i dont understand this!!! get genetically strong then move on!!! shit, diddnt know i could rhym!! haha!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •