Thread: what to do now?

jixxxer is offline Associate Member

what to do now?

Alright, I know i screwed up, plz forgive me! Heres what happen...... I had a bottle of good test cyp. from last cycle left over. So a guy on this board() approached me and says he's got some shit to sell, so i check him out and his post and he seems legit, so I get a few bottles of test E. Well I start my test cyp. and its going great, I finish up with that bottle and start douchebags test E, well after about 2-3 weeks i start feeling like shit; kinda like when you come off a cycle; I kept taking it hoping it was a fluke, but its apparent its not. So what do i do now? I can get some good stuff finally and start again or should i start pct or is it to late for pct? This fake shit was either under dosed or no good. Its been like 4-5 weeks since ive been done with the good stuff i had left over from last year. Help..........and yes Ive learned my lesson! Should I turn this guy in to the mods?

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    id run it by the mods for sure.. they probably already know about the cat. well, unless hes still here

alzhimers is offline New Member
    when people make fakes, what other stuff do they put in the bottles to make up for the lack of steroids ?

jixxxer is offline Associate Member
    I was really hoping on putting on some mass; I hate have to stop after not much happening; Im no youngster anymore either though; 35yrs old. Personally i feel like hopping right back on some good shit but dont want to hurt myself (internally).

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by alzhimers View Post
    when people make fakes, what other stuff do they put in the bottles to make up for the lack of steroids?
    They can just sell you a jug filled with grapeseed oil and you won't know the difference till it doesn't kick in...and by then...they're long gone...plus who are you gonna complain to...you were buying an illegal substance. Learn from this.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    start pct, take a little time off and run the test cyp again

Thread Information