rabbit229 is offline Junior Member

dianabol and sus

hi guys i was wonderind how ofen i shoot dianabol i know i should use sus
    1ml eod but not to sure bout dianabol? and can it be injected together?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    First make sure the dbol is for intramuscular injections not oral in liquid form. Just a precaution. And you need to shoot the dbol ed not eod and assuming its oil based you can mix it with your sus

every day? how much at a time?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    depending on your cycle history you may not need 1ml of sust eod

To keep blood levels stable with it you should inject half your total dose every 12 hours. I'm thinking the injectable version extends the half life. So if your doing 40mgs total inject 20mg in the morning then 12 hours later another 20mg. Though I would just drink it instead of wasting the needles everyday and dose every 5-7 hours.....

the gear iv got says methan 50mg and its in a 10ml bottel i was thinking of stacking it with sus but think im changing my mind thats a hell of a lot of injections id be like a pin cushen and them green pins are big. would it not be posibel to inject 1ml every 4 days?

Nope remember the half life is 12 hours. You shouldn't inject the sus or the dbol e4d. Blood levels will be everywhere. Sus eod to take advantage of the short esters and dbol every 12 hours IF you inject. You still can drink the inj dbol. Thats what I'd do. There really isn't alot of info on inj dbol that I can find but it still is liver toxic injected.

how much do i drink at a time? do you think id be better using oral tabs if so do i pyramid them start with 4 aday for a week then 6 aday 8 and so on?
    Last edited by rabbit229; 11-24-2008 at 01:20 PM.

Do 1/3 of you total dose every 5-7 hours. Oh and BTW I hope your stats and diet are in check my friend.

Everyone says inject sust eod. I think what some people don't understand is that you don't necesarily have to inject 250mg eod. That is over 900mg a week!

i dont know how much to take pal do you mean 1/3 of the 10 ml bottel?

1/2 ml or cc eod would be fine mixed with the dbol . He means 1/3 your daily dose every 5-7 hours to keep your blood levels in check

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i am currently cycling sust.eod/deca 400 mg wkly and dbol 40mg pill ed and getting great results. i am doing dbol for six weeks only and then doing sust. for 12 weeks. i am new to sust. and started two times a week and had very slow/no results so went eod and it kicked in. i can tell you though based on other bulk cycles, i will never do sust. again. just not as good as test. cyp. for the dollar or injections. this is my first dbol cycle and i like it. saw a change in workout with the third dose. kicks ass on strength. i do have several bulk cycles under belt and use trainer/nutritionist and workout for three full years. how about you??

When I was given dbol the guy never told me what dose to take, could some 1 please advise me what the dosage should be, you've said 1/3 of my daily dose but i don't know what it should be

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    if your doing 30mg a day it would be 10mg 3 times a day.. really think you should slow down ..need to know exactly what your doing before you start.. its not a game.

iv taken gear in the past and put on some good size and never lost it, when you say i need to know exactly what im doing i agree thats why im here on this site to get some grate info of you guys.
    i think iv made up my mind with what id like to try next and thats dbol with out stacking it, and try it for 6 weeks but befor i start im trying to find out about my pct, if i was taking 15mg 3 times aday for 6 weeks how would i go about my pct?

any ideas for my pct should i take nolvadex
    Last edited by rabbit229; 11-26-2008 at 10:47 AM.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbit229 View Post
    iv taken gear in the past and put on some good size and never lost it, when you say i need to know exactly what im doing i agree thats why im here on this site to get some grate info of you guys.
    i think iv made up my mind with what id like to try next and thats dbol with out stacking it, and try it for 6 weeks but befor i start im trying to find out about my pct, if i was taking 15mg 3 times aday for 6 weeks how would i go about my pct?
    Do some research bro. People aren't going to keep answering questions you ask that you could clearly get answers to if you spent 5 minutes looking.

And dont do a dbol only cycle

i have problems reading i dont mean to be a pain in the ass sorry

Thread Information