Thread: Bleeding?

O2020 is offline New Member

Bleeding?

My cosuin started his cycle a while back, he gives himself shots, but everytime he takes the neddle out of his butt, it bleeds, like a little stream runs down his buttcheek, can the steroid exit his body with the blood when this happens?

AnimalGear is offline Little Monster in the making
    umm yes it can. After the injection is finished, leave the needle there for like 30seconds before withdrawing it

higherdesire is offline Banned
    The gear can alos come out with no blood so whether or not there is blood you should always wait before pulling out, but also stretching the skin (difficult on glutes) or using a zigzag technique can help to prevent the loss of your valuables.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I personally wouldn't leave the needle in after shooting. A lot of people newer to shooting are nervous with shaky hands. You don't want the needle in the muscle moving around. All that will do is lead to excessive soreness. I wouldn't even worry about it. If you are that crazy over it just use the "pinch method." Pinch a fold of skin to the side, stick (while holding skin), pull needle out, release the pinched skin fold which will cover where you injected.

But IMO its no biggie.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive noticed that if I hit the same area too often I will get bleeding. For me, I think the area has not fully recovered yet and there is some localized swelling (blood) in the area. He's been on the cycle for awhile. Does he hit other areas rather then the glutes??

I've seen guys hit the same two spots when doing EOD injections(wrong). I need a full week before my areas have fully recovered.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by O2020 View Post
    My cosuin started his cycle a while back, he gives himself shots, but everytime he takes the neddle out of his butt, it bleeds, like a little stream runs down his buttcheek, can the steroid exit his body with the blood when this happens?
    Try moving over a half inch, and using the z track method, i get a bleed about 10% of the time.
    Leave the needle in for 10 secs as this will give time for the steroid to dissipate.

swifttorres is offline New Member
    sorry but what is the Z track method

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swifttorres View Post
    sorry but what is the Z track method
    it is when you pull the skin over to the side, jab yourself and inject while still keeping the skin pulled over then once you have pulled the pin out release the skin and it will cover the injection hole so no gear will seap out

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    never had problems with blood (tiny tiny bit) but i did have a problem with a little gear coming back out once. just keep needle in for a little longer and INJECT SLOWLY. its also been said to massage the muscle after injecting for faster absorption

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vishus View Post
    never had problems with blood (tiny tiny bit) but i did have a problem with a little gear coming back out once. just keep needle in for a little longer and INJECT SLOWLY. its also been said to massage the muscle after injecting for faster absorption
    I always leave the needle in for 20 odd seconds b4 pulling out and then a quick massage and job done. I've never actually tried the z track method, it will be hard to do especially when pinning glutes.

The z track will only be any good if you have a steady hand because you will be using 1 hand all the way through the injection as you have to keep the skin pulled over. I'd say its definatly not for the novice imo

Thread Information