jg42058p is offline Member

Estrogen rebound affect with nolvadex/clomid

hey
    I've recently stopped taking nolvadex (20mg/d) & clomid (35mg/d) for PCT of a 4 week superdrol cycle (30mg/d). I did my PCT for about 3 weeks. I have kept most of my gains, but one thing that I noticed in the past few days was a slight increase in fatty tissue around my right nipple.

The area isn't sore and the other nipple doesn't seem to have as much fatty tissue on it... (my pecs are both as strong as each other, but theyre a little disproportioned in size) but I just noticed a slight increase in fatty tissue of the region of the bottom of my right pec.

My questions are this;
    Will nolvadex/clomid ALWAYS cause an estrogen rebound affect after coming off of it? If not, how much and how long should I take it for to prevent this?

and what should I do to prevent further growth of fatty tissue? would taking nolvadex and clomid again for a few more weeks be sufficient?

had the same problem.....i bet you dont have lump?

i just took caber .25 mg e4d with nolva at 20mg per day for three weeks took care of it

nope theres no lumps, just fatty tissue

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    had the same problem.....i bet you dont have lump?

i just took caber .25 mg e4d with nolva at 20mg per day for three weeks took care of it
    You had the same problem from Superdrol??

Superdrol does not aromatase and has few sides. Im horribly gyno prone and had no problems with superdrol and I used a weaker PCT then that. Nolva will increase estradiol, although even though Im gyno prone and use nolva frequently, Ive never had any nipple swelling becase of nolva. If you have no lump but a little puffiness, try .25 mg of Arimidex for a couple of weeks. Letro is the sledgehammer of AI's. No lump, I wouldn't use it.
    Last edited by Bossman; 11-24-2008 at 05:53 PM.

briancb1 is offline Member
    you should use an AI during PCT as well...

is it absolutly necessary? not at all. Is it a wise decision? Yes I believe so, it helps control aromatization and it also helps increase test production as well...

read up on it there is so much info on arimidex , one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    nope theres no lumps, just fatty tissue
    on second thought, there is a lump.. but its small

Thread Information