wolves06 is offline Junior Member

Messed up question. Need your thoughts????

My last cycle was Test Cyp and Deca for 14 weeks (400mg/week cyp - 400/week deca). I was wondering that between 14 and 16 weeks what would my sperm count be (i'm hoping very low).

The reason i ask is because a slept with a girl and she says she got pregnant the weekend she slept with me, but she also slept with another guy! I know you might think this is the wrong forum to be asking on but just wanted opinions.

So basically how would test and deca for 14 weeks affect my sperm count??

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    some people got their wives pregnant on cycle as far as i know , but still it would really
    lower it . especially test and deca .

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    I think it is unlikely to be yours. It is definately possible, but the odds are heavily in your favor.

wolves06 is offline Junior Member
    I hope so. I'm freakin out over this she isn't due for another few months. The other thing i should mention is i took it out before i (you know what) and that should be another thing in my favour i hope. low sperm and took it out before climax vs normal guy who climaxed inside her (so she says). i'm really trying to convince my self it aint mine!!

<<SilverBack>> is offline New Member
    I've had two kids while on cycles and the last was while I'd been on solid for 2 years. I wouldn't count on the gear as a contraceptive.

Not what you want to hear I know.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by wolves06 View Post
    I hope so. I'm freakin out over this she isn't due for another few months. The other thing i should mention is i took it out before i (you know what) and that should be another thing in my favour i hope. low sperm and took it out before climax vs normal guy who climaxed inside her (so she says). i'm really trying to convince my self it aint mine!!
    If you didnt nut inside her then the chances of it being yours are extremely remote, steroids or not !!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    No one here can answer if its your child or not, just get a DNA test when it arrives everything else is speculation. Many people have been able to have children while running gear, others have problems

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i have had two children while on cycle> sorry dude. i agree with marcus!! good luck!!!!!!!

covkid is offline New Member
    any pics?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go on Maury for a DNA test,

Wolves06..........You are not the father!

HITTMANN is offline Junior Member
    That sound like an episode of maury in the making to me. I can joke cuz it happened to me. Gear or no gear i learned the hard way to wrap it up. But good luck either way. Being a dad can be great but being forced every day to talk to the whore you knock up is misery

Thread Information