BloodyBillAnderson is offline Associate Member

cabergoline and adex

I am on a kinda long blast, I have been on 500 mg deca and 700mg test cyp a week for 14 weeks, I also use .25mg adex ed. I just stopped the deca and started 37mg tren ace and 100mg test cyp ed and caber .5mg every 3rd day, plan to run it for 6 weeks and then cruse. Do I still need to take the adex? maybe take it every 3ed day with the caber?

thanks

DS21 is offline Member
    I'm confused on why you would inj test c ed?

But in regards to the a-dex ?, I'm gyno prone so I would stay on both a-dex and caber. I've used it e3d before with no gyno problems, so I would take it the same day you use the caber. If the nipps start to itch start takeing the a-dex ed or eod.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Why caber? it's a dopamine agonist that stops the secretion of prolactin from the pitutary gland, you worried about giving milk LOL, it's not really got that much to do with "progestenic gyno" and it's pretty hepatoxic and has a ton of contra-indications. Just take the adex ED or aromasin @25mg if you prefer.

I am injecting the test c ed to cut the tren , and the tren alone is just .5ml so with the cyp it is a 1ml shot and I figure I am pinning every day anyway, wtf.

My first cycle before I started HRT goodness, was stupid mild, 1ml sust250 a week and I got itchy nips so I figure I am prone.

I am under the impression that when using tren, caber is a reasonable precaution to take if gyno prone.

bump

Thread Information