Thread: At week 7

sonysucks is offline Associate Member

At week 7

Week 7 and week 6 have been a bit tough as I am questioning a few things in my cycle. I am having a few doubts and have tried to rexamine these things.
    Firstly the once a week sust shots...so if you followed my manning up thread I have succesfully graduated to twice a week...not enough I realize but still should be an improvement over once per week. What are your thoughts?
    -By the way ...for a pinphobic fainter this is one helluva large step-

Next is diet. Since I have been off dbol since week 5 my gains have stalled and I am questioning my diet. My gains from 175 to 192 in those first 5 weeks were nice ,but now my desire is to shed body fat . So I have upped my cardio from 30 min/day to 3 days at an hour and 3 days at 40 min.
    -So with my newly gained size and more cardio it seems my current diet from the last 6 weeks could perhaps be deficient and that would hinder my muscle growth and my attempts to lose fat.
    with the goal of trying to lose fat do I go under my daily caloric needs or do I conitnue to eat heavy and trust that it will continue to increase lbm which in turn will more rapidly burn fat then the under calorid method?

Thanks for clearing these up for me and the final half of this cycle is upon me and I want to make sure I hit the target.
    here are parts from my other threads to give you the stats you need.

Let me start with my stats. and although I have read and read.(let me add here...I have spent 10times more time reading then working out and 5 times more on prep and eating...so I get it this time...diet ,diet)
    I am 5'9" and I was 175 lbs at 13% bf.
    I am only moderately active with cardio 5x a week and one hockey game and a couple hikes a week.and then retail work .
    I have been learning loads and have been attempting to rotate the kinds of proteins but the plan goes as follows.

8am 30 minutes cardio on empty stomach. -can I add a coffee here?

meal 1) 9am breakfast
    2 whole and 4 eggs whites cal 240 pro 26g carb .6g fat 13g
    1/2 cup oatmeal cal 70 pro 3g carb 12g fat 1g
    1 brown toast cal 80 pro 3g carb 15g fat 1.5g
    1tbsp PB and 1/4 banana cal 90 pro 2g carb 20g fat 2 g
    total CAL 480 PRO 34g CARB 47.6g FAT 17.5g
    cycle products taken here also.

Meal 2 ) 11 am pre workout. and 12 am post workout
    1/2 shake
    Shake contains isolate proteins and a product called anabolic od which is a mix of crea tines ,simple carbs amino acids and 25 grams of hemp powder for efa 3-6-9
    meal 2.5) 12:00 post workout 1/2 shake
    TOTAL CAL 480 PRO 82g CARB 30G FAT 3G

meal 3 ) 2:00 lunch
    meal 4) 4:00 is this this lunch simply split half between 2 and 4 oclock

chicken breast cal 490 pro 64g carb 17 g fat 17 g
    1 cup brown rice cal 218 pro 5g carb 46g fat 2 g
    1/2 cup raw peas cal 20 pro 2g carb 4 g fat0g
    TOTAL CAL 728 PRO 71g CARB 67G FAT 19g

meal 5 ) 6-7 pm Dinner at home rotates chicken /salmon /beef with salad
    1 bud light cal 29 pro 0 carb 1 fat 0
    chicken ceasar salad cal 300 pro 33g carb 17g fat 12
    TOTAL CAL 330 PRO 33g CARB 18g FAT 12 g

meal 6) 9-10 pm evenings before bed.
    a shake combining casein protein and hemp powder for the efa's.
    cal 260 pro 48g carb 15g fat 3g

The daily total is
    cal 2278 pro pro 268g carb 177g fat 55g
    the macros % 's are 47/31/21 pro/carb /fat

Okay so thats the day and on top of this I am taking 1 gallon of water and a couple coffees, one at breaky one at lunch.,and I chew gum after lunch at work.
    Chicken is easy and affordable and is an obvious staple but the freezer is full of salmon and some beef and to keep it interesting it gets worked in for dinner and lunch.

The cycle is 13 weeks
    1-13 2 cc sust (now shot 2xweek)
    1-5 dbol at 40mg
    6-11 50mg/day winny oral
    8 -15 50 mg anavar .
    I am now at week 7 so the dbol is over and the winny is on.
    I am just unsure of where to go with the diet to ensure I get the body fat down...eat heavier ,or eat less. And was I correct to setup the ratios at 47/31/21 for cutting?
    I know this took a while to read but I wanted to lay out all the info for those of you that take the time to educate us that want to learn.
    Cheers.

I knows it is long but please chime in. If I need to make changes then they need to be applied soon.
    Thanks

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    your diet seems decent. even for cutting the cals seem fairly low, but it takes a little time for the results.

i think the main problem is the dbol . by using that, you probably bloated a lot which throws off the scale. so now you haven't gained much weight probably because the water weight from dbol is being lost, but at the same time the sust and winstrol are helping build/harden muscle, which pretty much balances out the lost water weight.

so for now i wouldn't be that worried. maybe a week or two further in you can look to change stuff if you still don't see the desired results

I can agree with that Mr T. I have taken body measurements every week and this last one had all ares down a touch in size except bi and thighs. My thinking is that everywhere else lost size via fat ,I dont think think bi's and thighs had much fat to begin with.
    BUT NO ONE LIKES TO LOSE SIZE mid cycle..

As the cycle progresses you need more clas to keep up with our new increaes as well as now that I am increasing my cardio . So if this low cal diet leaves my body starving it will go into the mode where it stores fat rather then burns it. So my new size plus cardio ,plus being on a cycle means I should be higher I think, just nervous about going higher and ending the cycle chubby.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i am cycling sust. and had to go to eod to see moderate results. why winny? are you bulking or cutting?

Jim I am cutting. My goal is to get down to 180 at 10%bf. Currently 188 at 13%

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Look into some masteron for the last 5-6 weeks...I think it may help...I have been using it for 3 weeks and have dropped 10lbs...post test/tren ..where I gained a solid 20lbs...so I figure its fat I've cut since I am still pretty big ,,just now getting nicely shredded...and my strength is crazy large!

How often you injecting?
    I wont be able to source it in time, but I do have anavar in stock.
    did some reading on masteron and since I am at 2xweek now for shots I could see getting to eod.
    Bet your surprised to hear that eh.
    Last edited by sonysucks; 11-25-2008 at 09:15 PM.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    Week 7 and week 6 have been a bit tough as I am questioning a few things in my cycle. I am having a few doubts and have tried to rexamine these things.
    Firstly the once a week sust shots...so if you followed my manning up thread I have succesfully graduated to twice a week...not enough I realize but still should be an improvement over once per week. What are your thoughts?
    -By the way ...for a pinphobic fainter this is one helluva large step-
    injecting after eating a pro/carb meal can help with this
    Next is diet. Since I have been off dbol since week 5 my gains have stalled and I am questioning my diet. My gains from 175 to 192 in those first 5 weeks were nice ,but now my desire is to shed body fat . So I have upped my cardio from 30 min/day to 3 days at an hour and 3 days at 40 min.
    -So with my newly gained size and more cardio it seems my current diet from the last 6 weeks could perhaps be deficient and that would hinder my muscle growth and my attempts to lose fat.
    with the goal of trying to lose fat do I go under my daily caloric needs or do I conitnue to eat heavy and trust that it will continue to increase lbm which in turn will more rapidly burn fat then the under calorid method?

Thanks for clearing these up for me and the final half of this cycle is upon me and I want to make sure I hit the target.
    here are parts from my other threads to give you the stats you need.

Let me start with my stats. and although I have read and read.(let me add here...I have spent 10times more time reading then working out and 5 times more on prep and eating...so I get it this time...diet ,diet)
    I am 5'9" and I was 175 lbs at 13% bf.
    I am only moderately active with cardio 5x a week and one hockey game and a couple hikes a week.and then retail work .
    I have been learning loads and have been attempting to rotate the kinds of proteins but the plan goes as follows.

8am 30 minutes cardio on empty stomach. -can I add a coffee here?
    yes you can, in fact i read a study that shows that caffeine can actually help spare muscle and cause increase fat oxidation(burning), just don't add a ton of crap to it
    meal 1) 9am breakfast
    2 whole and 4 eggs whites cal 240 pro 26g carb .6g fat 13g
    1/2 cup oatmeal cal 70 pro 3g carb 12g fat 1g
    1 brown toast cal 80 pro 3g carb 15g fat 1.5g
    1tbsp PB and 1/4 banana cal 90 pro 2g carb 20g fat 2 g
    total CAL 480 PRO 34g CARB 47.6g FAT 17.5g
    cycle products taken here also.
    try 8 egg whites and 50-60carbs worth of oatmeal, you can mix the two together if you need to hurry to work or something

Meal 2 ) 11 am pre workout. and 12 am post workout
    1/2 shake
    Shake contains isolate proteins and a product called anabolic od which is a mix of crea tines ,simple carbs amino acids and 25 grams of hemp powder for efa 3-6-9
    meal 2.5) 12:00 post workout 1/2 shake
    TOTAL CAL 480 PRO 82g CARB 30G FAT 3G
    for preworkout eat 30g worth of carbs and the same for protein
    PWO should have 50-60g of protein and 70-80g of carbs, NO FATS

meal 3 ) 2:00 lunch
    meal 4) 4:00 is this this lunch simply split half between 2 and 4 oclock

chicken breast cal 490 pro 64g carb 17 g fat 17 g
    1 cup brown rice cal 218 pro 5g carb 46g fat 2 g
    1/2 cup raw peas cal 20 pro 2g carb 4 g fat0g
    TOTAL CAL 728 PRO 71g CARB 67G FAT 19g
    add more chicken, 50g of protein per meal at least, 40-50g of carbs per meal

meal 5 ) 6-7 pm Dinner at home rotates chicken /salmon /beef with salad
    1 bud light cal 29 pro 0 carb 1 fat 0
    chicken ceasar salad cal 300 pro 33g carb 17g fat 12
    TOTAL CAL 330 PRO 33g CARB 18g FAT 12 g
    beer? you're kidding right?
    ask for double the chicken on the salad

meal 6) 9-10 pm evenings before bed.
    a shake combining casein protein and hemp powder for the efa's.
    cal 260 pro 48g carb 15g fat 3g

The daily total is
    cal 2278 pro pro 268g carb 177g fat 55g
    the macros % 's are 47/31/21 pro/carb /fat

Okay so thats the day and on top of this I am taking 1 gallon of water and a couple coffees, one at breaky one at lunch.,and I chew gum after lunch at work.
    Chicken is easy and affordable and is an obvious staple but the freezer is full of salmon and some beef and to keep it interesting it gets worked in for dinner and lunch.

The cycle is 13 weeks
    1-13 2 cc sust (now shot 2xweek)
    1-5 dbol at 40mg
    6-11 50mg/day winny oral
    8 -15 50 mg anavar .
    I am now at week 7 so the dbol is over and the winny is on.
    I am just unsure of where to go with the diet to ensure I get the body fat down...eat heavier ,or eat less. And was I correct to setup the ratios at 47/31/21 for cutting?
    I know this took a while to read but I wanted to lay out all the info for those of you that take the time to educate us that want to learn.
    Cheers.
    bolddd

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Look into some masteron for the last 5-6 weeks...I think it may help...I have been using it for 3 weeks and have dropped 10lbs...post test/tren..where I gained a solid 20lbs...so I figure its fat I've cut since I am still pretty big ,,just now getting nicely shredded...and my strength is crazy large!
    you think mast on top of the winstrol + anavar ? i hope he doesn't like his hair

Thanks for the pre and post workout meal cleanup. I will make the shake larger and still split it,but I will remove the hemp powder as it has the efa fats.
    The lunch will have two breasts and simply more rice for carbs.
    Dinner is at home so double chicken is again another easy fix. the beer however is not all a joke. I have one 3 nights a week after mma and hockey.
    This is adding alot of protein and it will put my macros up at closer to 55/ 25/ 20 pro/carb/fat. do you recommend this mix?
    thanks phate.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    you think mast on top of the winstrol + anavar? i hope he doesn't like his hair
    Ha....bare as a babies butt...shaven, so its okay,but the point is no, I wont be adding masteron as I cant get it in time.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by sonysucks View Post
    Thanks for the pre and post workout meal cleanup. I will make the shake larger and still split it,but I will remove the hemp powder as it has the efa fats.
    The lunch will have two breasts and simply more rice for carbs.
    Dinner is at home so double chicken is again another easy fix. the beer however is not all a joke. I have one 3 nights a week after mma and hockey.
    This is adding alot of protein and it will put my macros up at closer to 55/ 25/ 20 pro/carb/fat. do you recommend this mix?
    thanks phate.
    Cheers
    personally nova and i like to keep our ratio at 45/45/10, though for cutting you can run 50/40/10 or so as the extra protein helps with thermogenesis due to heat released from food during digestion and keeps you full longer

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    you think mast on top of the winstrol + anavar? i hope he doesn't like his hair
    Good point im already questioning in my head the overlap of 2 dht based orals at the same time... not just for the hair thing but kinda doesnt make sense to me. I agree with masteron ..but if so drop winny and anavar . Masteron is avail in enanthate and propinate esters...i just worry about masteron from UGL's its so cheap compared to what it used to cost when pharmaceutical grade stuff was all that was avail ...maybe im just being paranoid.

Thanks but masterons not on the table this time due to availability ,but next time I will look into mast e with test at 2x a week.
    My supplier doesnt have mast e just prop,but if given enough time maybe I can get it elsewhere.
    currently its sust and winny and I will add the anavar and it will overlap with the winny for only 2 weeks.

bump

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    It's winter time and it's time to bulk up!! I would concentrate on gaining size now and cut later. It's unavoidable , but your gonna lose size when you cut so why not get as huge as you can knowing your gonna sacrifice some of it when you cut.
    Good Luck
    Happy Turkey Day!

Oz,very true and that would be simpler, cept winter sees me off to mexico for 2-3 weeks every winter so I like to cut down to look better.

bump

Thread Information