Insomnia with Oxymethlone ?

I had 50 mg Anapoloon (Oxymethlone 50mg) and my bad, with just one tab i was not able to sleep and had a minor pain in the wind just below the the Larynx when i take a little long normal breath. Today was my Delts exercise, so i had this gear for my friend. I had one tab from it and just to give it a kind of try to see how it results. I had it one hour before my workout. Everything was fine but at night i was like Ahh !! and also too much thirsty. Does it happen to you guys too ?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I started my first cycle of anadrol 4 days ago and I am incredibly thirsty all day.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    I had 50 mg Anapoloon (Oxymethlone 50mg) and my bad, with just one tab i was not able to sleep and had a minor pain in the wind just below the the Larynx when i take a little long normal breath. Today was my Delts exercise, so i had this gear for my friend. I had one tab from it and just to give it a kind of try to see how it results. I had it one hour before my workout. Everything was fine but at night i was like Ahh !! and also too much thirsty. Does it happen to you guys too ?
    all this with only one tab?

yeah just with one tab. Now i know how a Virgin girl feel for the first time. Man it was a fu(kd up night.

It was just a trial and i am not going to use it again. I think i shud try with 25 mg first and then increase the dose. But will do it later.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Anadrol can keep you up at night. Many have reported insomnia from Anadrol.

^^ You are right.. my friend also faced the same problem when he started the cycle. I told him to take half in the morning and half in the evening 1 hour before W.out. He is bit fine now. And pumps are tremendous.

scott-uk is offline New Member
    i take 50mg in the morning and 50mg at night totaling 100mg and iam fine a suppose it works diffrent ways with diffrent ppl but this is a good tablet altho it is wise to drink plenty water and take milk thistle

Thread Information