OsoonersK5454 is offline New Member

what would happen if...

what would happen if an 18 year old were to do an 8 week cycle of test @ 400 mg/wk with all necessary supps on hand and good pct and has been lifting at least 5xwk since 16....
    lemme know 1 cycle thats all, would it really do that much harm
    im done grwing, doc says so, havent grown since 16, in great hleath, no drugs, occasionally drink...
    lemme know
    thanks

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    ur dick would fall off!!!!

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    j/k bro

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by OsoonersK5454 View Post
    what would happen if an 18 year old were to do an 8 week cycle of test @ 400 mg/wk with all necessary supps on hand and good pct and has been lifting at least 5xwk since 16....
    im done grwing, doc says so, havent grown since 16, in great hleath, no drugs, occasionally drink...
    lemme know
    thanks
    edit
    Last edited by Phate; 11-24-2008 at 11:09 PM.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't recommend gear to anyone at 18, you just have so much more progress to make and this young I don't think anyone REALLY knows what's best for them yet when it comes to diet and training.

What are your stats?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I really hope u guys are only asking stats to give diet advice ....because cycling @ 18 is ridiculous ! 16-24 will be your bodies highest natural testosterone levels in your life. I dont care if u r done growing (which is highly unlikely at 18 - damn near impossible) but there is no way you have reached even close to max natural potential with the next 6 years of your life with your bodies own peak levels of naturally made hormones not having been utilized yet. For christs sake you can make big gains with no juice - diet - rest -exercise. This shit is getting scary on this board ..this 18 19 20 21 yrs old im gonna cycle ...WTF?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ although thats true it is a personal choice. people tend to exaggerate the natural test thing. yes its at its highest, but its still only 7-10mgs a day. after that it declines slowly.

i do agree with the growing. i went off the college slightly taller than my parents, having not grown since i was like 16, and 3 months later i'm about an inch taller, so you never know when you might grow a little more

to answer your question, its the same risk as anyone else really; problems down the road, lowered hpta, etc. 8 week cycle is also pretty short if you're using long esters. even with prop.. and i really wouldn't suggest suspension for a first cycle

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You sound like a dedicated bodybuilder. One thing that is important to understand is, if you start juicing before you've reached your genetic limit (building as much muscle as you can naturally), you will limit the overall size you may become. I know a lot of guys that started juicing before they built a good base and they never seem to be able to grow large. I didn't start until I could no longer grow naturally. The pic in my avatar is of my 18 1/2" arm before I started to use AAS.

You got at least another couple of years to hit before you should think about starting AAS.

Mike111 is offline Banned
    im 18 just about to finish my cycle of test e for 7 weeks. what happened to me was a 10kg gain in weight, increase in strength im benching 20kg heavier then i used to. getting where i want to. some of the bad sides that happened. i developed gyno. its slowly going away thanks to the help of nolvadex . my balls are glued to my dick and my upper body has pimples which leave soon after i stop. do ur research trust me. talk to everyone u know thats using and read about it.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    In humans your Endocrine system is not full functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates alittle bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with syptoms of andropause and HRT for life would only be the answer to your problems. Limp dick,low libido,depression,low energy,low endurance,erections problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

At this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and dont take the risk of damage, i am passionate about this because ive seen it many times all because some young kids wont listen and think his answer to looking like his heros is in an injection/tablet. thsink about the damage and trust me you can build at this age if the diet and training is in order.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by OsoonersK5454 View Post
    lemme know
    thanks
    IDK Bro underaged drinking...steroid use at 18...whats next? If you are deadset on juicing..no-one can stop you,...but be prepared to pay consequences if and when they come. Good luck.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    IDK Bro underaged drinking...steroid use at 18...whats next? If you are deadset on juicing..no-one can stop you,...but be prepared to pay consequences if and when they come. Good luck.
    underage drinkin,, bahahahaha

Thread Information