Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    T.STEEL is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    89

    Test Cypionate and Test Enanthate Cycle?

    Hey guys i am planning on doing a cycle that consists of test cyp and test enth. I have 200mgs per mL of my cypionate and 350mgs per mL of my enanthate . I was planning on doing 400mgs a week of cyp for the first 5 weeks then for the last 5 weeks do 400mgs a week of the enth. What does everyone think about this? or maybe switch it around and start with the enth or do one shot of each a week? This is my first cycle.

  2. #2
    kaberle_15's Avatar
    kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,176
    They are basically the same you can just do one. What are your stats?

  3. #3
    T.STEEL is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    They are basically the same you can just do one. What are your stats?

    25, 5'9 140lbs, 9-10% bodyfat, working out for 5 years consistently. I have a small bottle of cypionate so it wouldnt last me the whole 10 weeks.

  4. #4
    auslifta's Avatar
    auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    flying from the ashes
    Posts
    3,966
    you could do the both like you stated. Your a little on the light side how is your diet? shoot every 3 day at least. what is your pct like?

  5. #5
    T.STEEL is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by auslifta View Post
    you could do the both like you stated. Your a little on the light side how is your diet? shoot every 3 day at least. what is your pct like?
    My diet is really good, been eating around 2,600-2,700 calories right now and im gaining on that, will bump it up gradually when i get on the cycle. My pct is novaldex and clomid also getting some arimidex . I have always been really lite, 120lbs all through highschool. hardgainer!

  6. #6
    kaberle_15's Avatar
    kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,176
    140lbs sounds realllllly light tho dude, I would tell you to try to bulk as long as possible with diet alone before starting the cycle. Bump it up to at least 3000 cals

  7. #7
    Big's Avatar
    Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    28,653
    5'9", no reason you couldn't hit 180lbs with a good diet, proper training, and lots of dedication.

  8. #8
    T.STEEL is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    140lbs sounds realllllly light tho dude, I would tell you to try to bulk as long as possible with diet alone before starting the cycle. Bump it up to at least 3000 cals
    yeah im still thinking about that but i have done that for years now- eating properly, training, sleeping, supplements, and just cant ever seem to grow that much at all. Usually end up putting on too much fat every year and having to cut back down. My T-level right now is 305ng.

  9. #9
    Dias_x's Avatar
    Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by T.STEEL View Post
    Hey guys i am planning on doing a cycle that consists of test cyp and test enth. I have 200mgs per mL of my cypionate and 350mgs per mL of my enanthate. I was planning on doing 400mgs a week of cyp for the first 5 weeks then for the last 5 weeks do 400mgs a week of the enth. What does everyone think about this? or maybe switch it around and start with the enth or do one shot of each a week? This is my first cycle.
    I just started Test 400 which is test e + test c
    They are almost the same and yes you can combine them together.
    I stack it with deca ,we'll see the results..
    TRy everything you can to gain your goals and when you find it just stick with it. Not everything works for everyone.Others gain only with a good diet,others with hard training,others with aas,others with all of this.
    But a good diet is very important.I thought that a was a hard gainer but since i did my research and started to EAT i gained without aas.

  10. #10
    T_Own's Avatar
    T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    pistolvania
    Posts
    3,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Dias_x View Post
    I just started Test 400 which is test e + test c
    They are almost the same and yes you can combine them together.
    I stack it with deca ,we'll see the results..
    TRy everything you can to gain your goals and when you find it just stick with it. Not everything works for everyone.Others gain only with a good diet,others with hard training,others with aas,others with all of this.
    But a good diet is very important.I thought that a was a hard gainer but since i did my research and started to EAT i gained without aas.
    thats not true at all... EVERYONE will gain with a good diet. now without training at all you'll just gain fat but you can still gain weight. add in training and you gain muscle. once you've done that, add in steroids and you get a boost. but without the first two you have nothing. you can't build a house on a swamp.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    523
    ^^ I guess Dias_x is talking about both training and diet. He didn't made it clear.

  12. #12
    chuckt12345's Avatar
    chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    4,215
    id run the e first then the c

  13. #13
    T.STEEL is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    id run the e first then the c
    why is that?

  14. #14
    Smoke Capone is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Surrey, BC Canada
    Posts
    51
    i dunno if you would consider this but what I do to bulk is eat eat eat eat burn a fatty eat eat eat. not everybody wants to smoke but in BC its not too harshly restricted. if you can try getting your total cal's up to 3000. once your used to that bump up to 3500. remember you can always add a lil to your food. ei. instead of just a can of tuna have tuna and some brown rice or 2 slices of whole wheat bread. just eat what you like aslong as its healthy

  15. #15
    Dias_x's Avatar
    Dias_x is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by bladerunner9 View Post
    ^^ I guess Dias_x is talking about both training and diet. He didn't made it clear.
    you're right blade..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •