Thread: expired gear

dsalogia is offline New Member

expired gear

whats up. i have legit enth 300 but expiration jan 2008 is this ok. weaker.not work at all. please give me feedback

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    some people will argue that it might be a little weaker, but its fine.

in my mind, when they put such a long exp date on things, its just to be on the safe side. like if you have milk that expires in 4 days, if you drink it 7 days later are you going to get sick? no its probably still fine. same idea here (minus the sickness part)

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You will be fine, the shelf life is alot longer than stated on bottles

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Plus if its UGL , then exp. date means nothing more than a color of the flip-top. Its just any number from the head to make a product look more legit. If u make a candy u just put an exp. date 2-3 years from today knowing for a fact that u'll get rid of it before it'll expire !

gsmavs15 is offline New Member
    Last edited by gsmavs15; 11-29-2009 at 05:31 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its fine.

jstraw428 is offline Anabolic Member
    I will re assure you as well, your gear is good to go......I would feel safe using injectibles up to 2-3 years after exp, if stored properly....

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just think of it as a wine, better when aged haha just kiddin bro, youre good

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    This is a post by Dr. Juice at Canadian Juice Monsters that I have always referred back to. Maybe it will clear some things up. Of course, with some UGL stuff it may be a bit different, but that is another issue.

- Checking recent e-mails it surprises me the amount of people that inquire about expiration dates, so I thought I'd make a post about this topic that will clear the air about this seemingly popular topic.

- The expiration date stamped on drugs does stand for something, but probably not what you think it does. Since a law was passed in 1979, drug manufacturers are required to stamp an expiration date on their products. This is a date at which the manufacturer can still guarantee the full potency and safety of the drug.

- Most of what is known about expiration dates comes from a study that was conducted by the Food & Drug Administration at the request of the military. With a large and expensive stockpile of drugs, the military was tossing out and and replacing its drugs every few years. What they found from this extensive study is 90% of more than 100 drugs, both prescription and over-the-counter, were perfectly good to use even 15 years after expiration!

- Medical authorities and as I discovered doctors from the Harvard Medical School both state that expired drugs are safe to take, even those that expired years ago. Its true that the effectiveness of a drug may decrease over time, but much of the original potency still remains even a decade after the expiration date. So keep those anabolics in a cool dry place like the refridgerator, and it will help extend the life for many years.

- In the end, are expiratin dates just a marketing ploy used by drug manufacturers to keep you re-stocking your medicine cabinets regulary (like my mother did every couple years)? -- You can look at it that way, or you can consider that expiration dates are very conservative to ensure your getting everything you paid for. And, really, if drug companies had to do expiration-date testing for longer periods it would slow their ability to bring you new formulations.

- I hope this post ends the debate once and for all regarding product expiration dates and puts some of your minds at ease

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dsalogia View Post
    whats up. i have legit enth 300 but expiration jan 2008 is this ok. weaker.not work at all. please give me feedback
    its fine. dont waste.

Thread Information