eckstg is offline Associate Member

Any site's need be avoided?

I have been just rotating my glutes,delts, & quads and tonight just finished first pectoral injection which went very smoothly and was planning to break in more sites if not to difficult.Of these sites (lat,trap,bicep,tricep,calf) is any i need to avoid due to more difficult hitting the muscle or little avoidance of pain?

THEMEATEATER is offline Associate Member
    well I have heard from many people that calfs are very painful, but I've never done them myself.

Mulciber is offline Scammer
    yep, i avoid the calves...for more reasons than just the pain

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Tri's are easy. You can hit the both heads. I used to shoot bis but they caused too much pain for me. Frequently hit nerves there. Never shot traps, lats or calves and have no plans to.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Lats are a good spot as far as I am concerned.

2bshredded is offline Member
    If you have enough meat on your traps, I like to go there.......when I'm doing everyday injects.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    no more quads for me............I'd rather do bi's than quads

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Stay away from calves...

I couldnt walk for a few days...

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    Lats are a good spot as far as I am concerned.
    Is that you in your avatar Hugo?

Where do you hit the lats? I know a couple of guys that do this but for some reason Im a big puss y.

SmittyTheOX is offline Member
    Its individual ive found, and it also is greatly dependent on the compound. Ive found Traps and calves to be by far the most painful. Quads are a pain because I find I walk with a limp the days following.

My favorites are Lats, Pecs, Delts and Glutes.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Your neck ! LMAO just kidding bro Defenitely Calves never again. F*ckn spotinjection website made it look easy LOL.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    i can go whole cycle and shoot only quads and glutes. I run enth esters though. I might hit the delts a few times as well.
    I'd stay away from the lower quad (tear drop area) that one puts me in the wheel chair.
    I only shoot the upper/outer portion of my quads.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    anyone ever shoot forearms? lol

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eckstg View Post
    I have been just rotating my glutes,delts, & quads and tonight just finished first pectoral injection which went very smoothly and was planning to break in more sites if not to difficult.Of these sites (lat,trap,bicep,tricep,calf) is any i need to avoid due to more difficult hitting the muscle or little avoidance of pain?
    This isn't one to avoid, but it is the best to use, ventro gluteal, gives you another 2 pain free sites that can easily handle 3ml.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Is that you in your avatar Hugo?

Where do you hit the lats? I know a couple of guys that do this but for some reason Im a big puss y.
    Yes bro, that is me after this year's cutter. Here is the link if you want to check out the rest of the pics My latest pics

To inject the lats I do it in front of the mirror so I can see exactly where I am shooting and to see if there is any blood entering the syringe during aspiration. I bend forward and have my injecting arm passing under the other arm. For me is one of the most confortable sites with regard to post injection pain.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    avoid calf injection....ive heard on the board here its most painful...just a heads up

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    Excellant help guys!! Thxs for your responses!! I thiunk for now gonna stick to quads,glutes,delts, & pectorals and wait until i possibly gain more thickness and definition before trying other areas.Lol and after reading your responses on calfs and traps i believe ill avoid them alltogether in future.

Not as brave anymore as when i first posted this question because my second pectoral injection (which was the right pec) i wasnt so comfortable since i was using my left hand and im right handed and seemed so frankensteinish stabbing myself in the chese thinking my heart is in the same vincinity.

My left pec was such a breeze so dont know why the right was freaking me out.I used a 5/8 inch on left but when did right i grabbed a 1 inch by mistake but at least now i know i can go all the way in with a 1 inch.While injecting into the right it was like my first injection all over again after about .25 of a cc i started feeling queezy and hot and pulled out after about .50cc got some fresh cool air then went back in and reinserted pin and put rest of cc in.

Anyways thxs for your help!!

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    first injection should probably be a bit nerve wracking. just don't go too long with the pec shots, you know theres valuable stuff under them (heart & lungs ya know) =p

Thread Information