Jonseyy is offline New Member

Quick Question....

I am just curious on exactly when you guys suggest taking D-BOL im going to be taking 30mg a day, do you suggest all 3 tabs in the morning or spread out throughout day. I am going to be taking just D-BOL for now then in a few weeks D-BOL and Test-E

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

Usually dbol is used to kick start a cycle not to be used alone and then start test.

I know it is supposed to be used within a cycle but for now my supply was DBOL only so I am going to take it, then about a month of it before I start my test DBOL cycle.

Stats are 6'1" 200lbs at about 16%BF I am just not sure exactly how much and when to take the DBOL I have been reading everywhere and there are plenty of different answers, I am wondering what you would suggest.
    Thanks

How old are you?

Why dont you just wait the month so you can run the cycle with test?

What is your PCT?

I am 22 and for PCT as of now for just DBOL only going to be taking Milk Thistle and Tribulus but for the test cycle will be nolvadex most likely. And the reason I dont want to wait is just coming off a shoulder injury so will be a nice little boost and after all the reading I have done about a DBOL only cycle I just wana see exactly it is all about

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    if you just came off an injury thats even more reason to wait.. with the dbol you'll put on a lot of weight really quickly and with the extra strength it gives you you're much more likely to reinjure it. you should work up slowly to where you were before the injury, then start a cycle

^^^x2 and get a better pct

see I was also thinking that as well, when I spoke to my physiotherapist about taking it easy he told me not too just told me what exact muscles to do and how. And i already have the dbol bp 10mg just not sure exactly how much and when to take

so your solution is by cycling and not working all your muscles? with a bad shoulder you're pretty limited as far as what you can do. theres no point in starting now if you aren't 100%. the dbol won't go bad in the next 4-6 weeks, so start light and work your way back into the groove before starting a cycle... you really need to listen, people come for advice, that means its not supposed to fall on deaf ears

Makes complete sense I most likely will wait it out see how it goes then in a few weeks start on a full cycle and go from there. Thanks for the advice and pointers I will post back when I am going to start everything and let you know how it goes.

ahhhh thank you. so if in a few weeks you feel fine, come back and people will be much quicker to help you with the dbol dosing question

Thread Information