dav19e is offline New Member

What would happen if

Hi, i would like to know what could really happen to that guy 6feet' 185lbs he did 3month of gym in his life. He's ready to inject 500mgs of test-e + drink 50mgs anadrol . I know some would say he's stupid as **** but he want to gain cuz hes very skinny so what could really happen to him?

thanks, david

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    You have no business doing steroids if you have only been in the gym for 3 months.....

Go read what I put in the workout thread you started

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    What would happen if....you were for real and asking serious questions??? Anyone been seeing this guys posts? Cant be real.....

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by dav19e View Post
    Hi, i would like to know what could really happen to that guy 6feet' 185lbs he did 3month of gym in his life. He's ready to inject 500mgs of test-e + drink 50mgs anadrol . I know some would say he's stupid as **** but he want to gain cuz hes very skinny so what could really happen to him?

thanks, david
    bro, in your previous threads you've said you've been working out for 3 years, 1 year, 3 months, and have gone from 17-18 in a matter of days, NOONE IS GOING TO RECOMMEND YOU A CYCLE, you need to research ALOT

Charger527 is offline Senior Member

thanks, david
    you might die

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

thanks, david
    He will blow up like Arnold. Maybe do the Olympia next time around...is that what you wanted to hear?

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    your dic would most likely fall off

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    youd prob get big and like it and continue to do them until your fkd up and takin hrt for the rest of your life,, maybe grow some cysts in your liver then realize juice wasnt the right choice.
    Train 2 years naturally and then see if you still wanna do them

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    His strength would go through the roof, but without years of training under his belt, he would most likely injure himself as 3 months of working out is hardly enough time to bulid up the supporting tendons and ligaments.

thanks, david

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    bro, in your previous threads you've said you've been working out for 3 years, 1 year, 3 months, and have gone from 17-18 in a matter of days, NOONE IS GOING TO RECOMMEND YOU A CYCLE, you need to research ALOT
    thank you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    This is a daft question and doesn't have any kind of merit what so ever...what if!!

Thread Information