Thread: HCG Advice

bdh84 is offline New Member

HCG Advice

ok. my boys have shrunk a bit and I'm trying to get them back. What is a weekly dose that will return them to there normal size. 1000ius a week, split 500ius twice a week, or a higher dose. I am also going to take 20mgs of nolvadex . How long should I take the nolva for? Any suggestions?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    HCG is enough to get your nuts back, no need for the Nolvadex as well. 500IU twice a week should do the trick. When did you finish your cycle ? Have you completed PCT ?

I completed it about 2 months ago. I really didn't do enough research before I started it. I took deca and winny, and yes I know it was stupid. I didn't take and kind of PCT, which didn't affect, except my balls obviously. Then will my natty test levels return. I thought hcg suppressed the natural test production?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by bdh84 View Post
    I completed it about 2 months ago. I really didn't do enough research before I started it. I took deca and winny, and yes I know it was stupid. I didn't take and kind of PCT, which didn't affect, except my balls obviously. Then will my natty test levels return. I thought hcg suppressed the natural test production?
    Well if I was you I would get a blood test to see where your Testosterone and Estrogen levels are at. That will determine if a PCT is required or not.

ok. Thanks

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    since you did not do a pct , i would do one anyway , then do blood work , pct

clomid + nolva + hcg did the trick for me when i stupidly did a deca winny cycle too which screwed my nuts and my test levels for about 6 months
    until i noticed that there was something wrong with me and did pct , yes guys it was pretty stupid
    Last edited by SilverTest; 11-25-2008 at 06:05 AM.

what doses and duration would you recommend?

ok i will tell you what i did , i began taking clomid at 100 mg with 20 mg of nolva every day for about 6 weeks , then when i felt better , i lowered the dose to 50 mg clomid with 20 mg nolva for about 2 more weeks , in the first 3 weeks i shot every monday 1500 iu's of HCG . I know its a little bit of a drastic pct , but it was necessary cs i was shutdown hard from the deca , it always take me long to recover after it , unlike test which i bounce after VERY fast for whatever dose i take.

Thanks for the input. It didn't shut me down that bad, but it did mess my shit up pretty good. Which pisses me off because I did deca and winny cycle with a buddy and he bounced back just fine with no PCT. I will try those doses and just go week by week depending how I feel, and what the blood work says.

500Iu twice a week is enough if you are still running the doing the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by bdh84 View Post
    Thanks for the input. It didn't shut me down that bad, but it did mess my shit up pretty good. Which pisses me off because I did deca and winny cycle with a buddy and he bounced back just fine with no PCT. I will try those doses and just go week by week depending how I feel, and what the blood work says.
    a lot of people think they bounced back when they actually havent believe me i saw it a lot of times , just because you can get it up or go train doesn't mean you bounced back man. carefull.

and by the way it messed me up because i DIDNT do my pct , when i do it i bounce back very fast too . So do the pct and be safe.

Thread Information