Sherman01 is offline Associate Member

Another Clen question

I have read the stickies and a number of posts on Clen . I just want to double check some things before I pick some up.

I have hypothyroidism and take Levothyroxin @137mcg a day for it. I get my levels checked every 6 months for it.

I have read that taking T3 is advised with clen for weight loss.

What would you recommend for me in this situation?
    1) Take just clen and don't mess with T3.
    2) Take clen and bump up my Levothyroxin.
    3) Take clen and T3 and my normal Levothyroxin.
    4) Stick to ECA stack.

Just to hit a few things in case people are wondering. My diet is pretty spot on ( have lost 65 pounds so far ) and I have used ECA stacks with good success. I am working hard to get my weight down before I hit my first cycle.

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have thyroid issues then dont touch t3 bro. also dont mess with what your doctor prescribed you. to be honest it wouldnt hurt if you try clen but to be honest if eca works well for you then i would just stick with that. i have only used clen one time and i hated it. didnt see much results and i had the shakes like a mad man. i also stayed dehidrated and i was taked 3g of tourine and a gallon of water a day. but everyone reacts to it differently. but what ever you do leave the t3 alone imo

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    clen only. Don't take it upon yourself to adjust a doctor prescribed dose of levothyroxin.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by NATE0406 View Post
    if you have thyroid issues then dont touch t3 bro. also dont mess with what your doctor prescribed you. to be honest it wouldnt hurt if you try clen but to be honest if eca works well for you then i would just stick with that. i have only used clen one time and i hated it. didnt see much results and i had the shakes like a mad man. i also stayed dehidrated and i was taked 3g of tourine and a gallon of water a day. but everyone reacts to it differently. but what ever you do leave the t3 alone imo
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    clen only. Don't take it upon yourself to adjust a doctor prescribed dose of levothyroxin.
    i agree with them^^^

personally i would take it one further and tell your doctor what you are doing and get his opinion

Yea I just wanted to get a few more opinions before I made finale decision. I am going to just give it a go with Clen and supplement with Taurine. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman01 View Post
    Yea I just wanted to get a few more opinions before I made finale decision. I am going to just give it a go with Clen and supplement with Taurine. Thanks!
    monitor your waking temp and blood pressure carefully, keep us updated

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    watch your BP as most of the damage to your heart an LV is in relation to your BP!!!

Yea actually I went out and purchased a nice electronic BP at home checker. Walgreens had a nice sale on it! I also got a nice Polar HR monitor to use. Better safe than sorry, plus even off the clen its good to have both of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman01 View Post
    Yea actually I went out and purchased a nice electronic BP at home checker. Walgreens had a nice sale on it! I also got a nice Polar HR monitor to use. Better safe than sorry, plus even off the clen its good to have both of these.
    agreed, good cheap insurance right there, too many people are willing to spend lots of money on gear and such but not on things like that that make all the difference, glad to see you have the right attitude

Thread Information