system admin is offline Owner

Exclamation **NEW VIDEO** we did for Probodybuilding.com

Let us know what you all think

http://www.probodybuilding.com/video/

Thanks guys! Please let us know if the posing tutorial we did with johnny jackson, Timea, and Melissa was educational and done to your liking.

Bc

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Already checked out johnny and melissa. Nice vids... Signed up a while ago. Will be making more post there definitely.. Site looks sweet....

did you see their profiles or their posing tutorial? I would love feedback on their posing vids.

Thanks

Note: They are a little long, but if you are wanting to learn how to pose.. you will love every second of it

Bc

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    B Awesome vids!!!! Actually ill admit its the first time i actuallly checked it out and i love it! Also the high def puts youtube and other sites to absolute shame! Lovin it bro, keep up the awesome quality....and the length of the posing videos is great as it actually takes time to show someone posing which i enjoy. Posing mean a hell of a lot when on stage as it could make or break you.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I will definitely be checking those out real soon as I need to try and perfect my poses for my first competition coming in August at the State show. Hopefully if I get the finances right I will enter the novice and possibly the open. I like the site honestly.... just need more traffic of course...... and some one to help me with the whole dieting down process damnit lol!

We will be BLASTING traffic into the site in a few months.. but we want to make sure we have everything tested and where we want it to be. If you look at the site the way it is now... we are are a long way from being finished, BUT we are much further along than we look! It will be a GREAT ride!

Lego.. did you watch the posing vids? Did you find them helpful or do you think that a novice bodybuilder would appreciate the information for stage?

Bc

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin View Post
    We will be BLASTING traffic into the site in a few months.. but we want to make sure we have everything tested and where we want it to be. If you look at the site the way it is now... we are are a long way from being finished, BUT we are much further along than we look! It will be a GREAT ride!

Lego.. did you watch the posing vids? Did you find them helpful or do you think that a novice bodybuilder would appreciate the information for stage?

Bc
    Yeah i definately found the posing vids to be helpful for someone getting into competing as it shows the pose, explains the pose, then he holds the pose so someone can kind of do it themselves so to speak. It may be long but IMO very useful.
    BUT not only for stage as i know we all like to pose in the mirror at the gym and if anybody who is seriously into this knows that posing can help motivate an individual to see how they are progressing, not to mention it also shows on what they may be lagging on so the individual can focus more on the specific area. The basic poses are great and this video explains a lot about them.

thanks for the feedback lego!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if everyone can take a look and give some feedback (peferably negative so it can be fixed) im sure it would be greatly appreciated
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ^^^ttt^^^
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    I didnt know JJ was the strongest BB in the world. no way he can hang with big Ron! jmho!!!

Thread Information