redz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tren and EQ in the same cycle any point?

Curious if anyone has any experience running Tren with EQ with Test obviously. my next cycle will be a bulker with Test e/Tren E/Tbol kick start just wondering if EQ would make a good addition or if I`m better just using a higher tren dose. Anyone have any experience on this?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Test and Tren is a amazing combo and one of the best, i dont think you need EQ in there at all thats if your one of the few who responds to eq. The addition wouldnt make any difference what so ever to the cycle IMHO but then i am a EQ hater lol...

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    well you prob know how i feel about eq but to compare it to tren ...tren is obviously way more anabolic and androgenic ..im curious how you would set up doses either way but tren obviously in a different league ..eq different benefits ..safer... for some tren + eq = high BP for sure ...im sure you know all this im gonna pm you my fav cycle ever which uses both.
    [B]Edited this in:[B] I think best benefit of eq with tren to bulk would be appetite increase . I honestly dont use eq/tren to bulk per say and i always use tren a but when i do take tren i lose appetite,even with test ...dont know why ..maybe toxicity ..who know ..works well for my purposes as i use tren to cut ..anyway..
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-26-2008 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks for the replies, and the pm. I already have 30ml of Tren E for my next cycle so I`ll probably just run something like this:

Weeks:
    1-4 TBOL 40mg ed
    1-12 Test E 500-800mg/week
    1-10 Tren E 600mg/week

Then close it out with winstrol of masteron , I have pile sof winny tabs so they would be the logical choice there plus I`m not a super big faf of injectable winny. Any guidance on the Test dosage?

I`m running 600mg/week Test C right now with 400mg Tren E.

Blog Entries
    I use run test @ what i think is very conservative 750/week when bulking ..but i dont do it with tren (bulk that is..well i do gain muscle obviously but use it mainly when cutting whew *L*)). I would think with the increase in your tren you could prob stay with your current dose (or close to it) and do great but test dosage is so individual re: how much works for me and you can be diff as you know.
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-26-2008 at 12:51 PM.

Thats what I figured plus I have 30 Test E amps I got for free so they are dosed at 250mg/amp making it a pain(unless I buy a vial of two and just top up each shot a bit whcih would work too) Hmm I`ll think about it, I wont be doing this cycle until a few months into the new year so I have time to tweak it.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Looks good thus far...

Id bump the Test since youre a advanced user.

Keep it above the Tren , and are you using oral Winny at the end?

I am running 100mg ed for the last 4 weeks of this current cycle probably will do the same next time too.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    Looks good thus far...

Id bump the Test since youre a advanced user.

Keep it above the Tren, and are you using oral Winny at the end?

Hey War im not trying to disagree ..im curious why this is said by so many. It never made any sense to me to run test above dosage of 19 nor unless your normal test dosage is already higher ..if you respond well to test at a lower dosage...why up it? Especially with tren . Tren is so much more anabolic and androgenic than test the increase in test IMO would not do anything. All i can see it doing is putting more potential estrogen in the cycle to interact with the progesterone from tren and cause more sides. This is something ive heard often and dont subscribe too i really want some info on why? (hey redz not rying to jack thread if youd like ill start this as another thread)

I take Letro and caber on cycle which should keep those issues at bay.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I take Letro and caber on cycle which should keep those issues at bay.
    The adex will def help . I never used caber ...i hear that will help re the 19 nor ...still curious about the above though.

roid_rage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Hey War im not trying to disagree ..im curious why this is said by so many. It never made any sense to me to run test above dosage of 19 nor unless your normal test dosage is already higher ..if you respond well to test at a lower dosage...why up it? Especially with tren. Tren is so much more anabolic and androgenic than test the increase in test IMO would not do anything. All i can see it doing is putting more potential estrogen in the cycle to interact with the progesterone from tren and cause more sides. This is something ive heard often and dont subscribe too i really want some info on why? (hey redz not rying to jack thread if youd like ill start this as another thread)
    because most ppl dont know what their talking about and just keep repeting what they hear. You dont need to run more test than any 19-nor, just as much as to replace your endogenous test production, that's if your goal is to avoid deca dick or tren -dick or 19-nor's dick...

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    ^^ Yeah basically...

I didnt say there was a real reason behind it, but for me, sexual performance is a big factor.

Ive always ran it higher than the tren . No sexual sides. No worries.

Thread Information