football3355 is offline Associate Member

need advice for cutting cycle

5'7"
    11.5% BF as of a fww days ago
    experience: short short cycles with test prop, prolly 3-4

i am cutting right now naturally since im short in the money department but in a month or so i would like to continue my natural cutting with a cutting cycle. I've heard winny, eq, tren , halo, etc are good cutting drugs, but which of them does the best job at shredding off fat and water? You see even though my bf is decent my stomach area has never been up to par besides a few years ago when i had a six pack. im looking to get back where i was and even better as well. hoping to have a shredded core by feb-march ish. My diet is in check and my cardio is way up, im seeing immediate results but when the time comes i want to what would benefit me the most cutting wise to give me a shredded six pack. thanks guys

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    5'7"
    11.5% BF as of a fww days ago
    experience: short short cycles with test prop, prolly 3-4

i am cutting right now naturally since im short in the money department but in a month or so i would like to continue my natural cutting with a cutting cycle. I've heard winny, eq, tren, halo, etc are good cutting drugs, but which of them does the best job at shredding off fat and water? You see even though my bf is decent my stomach area has never been up to par besides a few years ago when i had a six pack. im looking to get back where i was and even better as well. hoping to have a shredded core by feb-march ish. My diet is in check and my cardio is way up, im seeing immediate results but when the time comes i want to what would benefit me the most cutting wise to give me a shredded six pack. thanks guys
    how old are you?
    have you tried clen ?
    post your diet

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    how old are you?
    have you tried clen ?
    post your diet
    ohh duh srry:

im 22 and no i havent tried clen...ill post my diet 2 morro i gotta hit the hay in a bit ill have it up first thing in the morning tho. Ive heard of clen but never really understood how it works

ohh duh srry:

im 22 and no i havent tried clen...ill post my diet 2 morro i gotta hit the hay in a bit ill have it up first thing in the morning tho. Ive heard of clen but never really understood how it works
    good answer about posting your diet, be as specific as you can on the amounts and such

i'll post up some info on clen for you to read tomorrow then you can ask questions and we'll get you all set

here's some good info on clen

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

good answer about posting your diet, be as specific as you can on the amounts and such

i'll post up some info on clen for you to read tomorrow then you can ask questions and we'll get you all set
    Sweet sounds good. I just read an article on it and I get it, but im sure there's much more to it than just that.
    Last edited by football3355; 11-25-2008 at 11:04 PM.

[QUOTE=football3355;4311598]Sweet sounds good. I just read an article on it and I get it, but im sure there's much more to it than just that.

Here's where I looked: QUOTE]

yeah, that article is okay, but very basic, btw, you might want to edit the url out of your post, it's a rule here you can't post links to other forums, just givin you a heads up

[QUOTE=Phate;4311602]
    Sweet sounds good. I just read an article on it and I get it, but im sure there's much more to it than just that.

Here's where I looked: QUOTE]

yeah, that article is okay, but very basic, btw, you might want to edit the url out of your post, it's a rule here you can't post links to other forums, just givin you a heads up
    thanks for your link...and yeah ill change that srry. Clen sounds pretty amazing, but ill prolly run it with test prop or halo since i want to keep my muscle just loose all that stomach fat so i can finally see a sic pack. Thanks again man

would it be alright to use halo with clen ? Just wondering because halo is toxic enough as it is i wouldnt wanna push it with another oral. Ill prolly just use test prop but i want zero fat gain. although prop doesnt really do that i rather just use halo for a dense cut with tons of strength. all i know is i have to use a mild to none aromatizing steroid that keep catabolism from clen away from my muscle and keep it located on my adipose. im not sure which anabolic would work best for this situation

would it be alright to use halo with clen? Just wondering because halo is toxic enough as it is i wouldnt wanna push it with another oral. Ill prolly just use test prop but i want zero fat gain. although prop doesnt really do that i rather just use halo for a dense cut with tons of strength.
    i don't think halo would be your best choice for a cutter, it's mainly for strength with very little mass gains

anavar is normally used as a good cutting oral, go read up on it, though personally i think clen by itself would work well for starters

i don't think halo would be your best choice for a cutter, it's mainly for strength with very little mass gains

anavar is normally used as a good cutting oral, go read up on it, though personally i think clen by itself would work well for starters
    ok ill read up on anavar ....id just brought up halo because it doesnt make u gain mass...which i dont really mind...i just dont want to loose the muscle i have trying to attain a nice six pack. Thats why i suggested throwing in an anabolic to preserve my muscle while clen cutts my stomach fat off for what i need...but anavar seems great too...although strength would be nice right now

Thread Information