Thread: dbol

john1181 is offline Associate Member

dbol

hw long after srength effects are noticed? day 4so far and nothing! halo was siiiiiiick to bad i already had done 5week...my dead went up40kg in 5weeks! bench went up 25kg squat went up 40kg...sick!i hope the dbol starts upping all those even more

btw im doing40mg a day..very 4 hour dosing....i did it a while back and dont remember how it was because i had deca , test e, insulin also running...so now i finished halo prop and moving on to prop dbol ..

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    So youre doing Prop/Dbol cycle right?

I felt Dbol after like 7 days. Some water retention and improved strength.

1-5 halo 50mg/ed
    1-12 test prop 100mg/ed
    7-11 40mg dbol /d

tell you what i ganed 2kg in 3days so far...or maybe its food in my stomach but noticable on m body blew right up...i guess its cause the test had peaked weeks ago..i wsh i woulda started out with the dbol..woder what the halo would have been like now since the fifth week was insane!

also 50mgproviron/ed
    20mg/nolva
    100iu/day hcg ..gonna switch to 1mg adex/dayand use nolva for pct

Why did you add the Dbol mid cycle?

What did you expect to get from it besides bloat?

Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    also 50mgproviron/ed
    20mg/nolva
    100iu/day hcg..gonna switch to 1mg adex/dayand use nolva for pct
    This is all on cycle?

Nolva on cycle is only good in one instance IMO. And running it for estrogen control isnt it.

You should have just used the Adex ED from the beginning of cycle. Also 1mg of Adex is too much IMO. .25mgs ED should suffice, unless you have had issues with gyno in the past?

Another issue, youre only using Nolva for PCT? Why no Clomid or AI?

power! i remember using it before in the first 5weeks of some cycle andadded a lot of strength so i wanted to check it out after test had peaked...onlything is that halo makes dbol look like creatine vs testosterone and dbol is the creatine...so anyway i expected to get bloat but more powe than wht im seeing..its day 3 so far but still nothing not even aggression..i wish halo wasnt toxic...seriously it was sick! i remember every week i would try dead lifting some weight i couldn even get off th groung nd in the next dead workut i had it up easily and i would repeat the sam thing..everywhere...sculcrushers i started at 45 on each side streight bar and now i got another 2 35's on each side..for 3reps...im in love with this crap...i kept hearing abut halo..then my source tol me it wasnt like it used to be back in the day and i got it anyway..wow..im thining of adding 4 weeks tren a..it gave me good power during cuttig i wonder now with hih carbs

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    This is all on cycle?

Nolva on cycle is only good in one instance IMO. And running it for estrogen control isnt it.

You should have just used the Adex ED from the beginning of cycle. Also 1mg of Adex is too much IMO. .25mgs ED should suffice, unless you have had issues with gyno in the past?

Another issue, youre only using Nolva for PCT? Why no Clomid or AI?
    well, nolva and proviron are very good together with estro control..no probs at all..im switching to 1mg adex cause lik i said before ive done 1mg/day bfore on a cutter cycle and it was siiick! vains and nowater nothing lean as hell!also im on the 100iu hcg protocol wich mimics the bodys lh reease and 1mg ofadex is what causes the significant igf and test release to work with the hcg...as for pct i am gonna use hcg for a week after aas and prob gonna get aromasin ...i also use zma-tribulus...im good with pct...i recover really good..tren messed my sex drive up a little but im good now...clomid i dont like..i never used it and im fine..also using the hcg likethis pct will be limited

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    power! i remember using it before in the first 5weeks of some cycle andadded a lot of strength
    Exactly, that was the first 5wks of a new cycle.
    This is totally different.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Exactly, that was the first 5wks of a new cycle.
    This is totally different.
    yes and the idea of having 20x's more testosterone floating around now you would think that the dbol would increase strength way morethan if used in the first weeks...

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    yes and the idea of having 20x's more testosterone floating around now you would think that the dbol would increase strength way morethan if used in the first weeks...

No. Not at all.

really? so how come we run steroids like winny or anavar with test always? im sure its for them to work better. it is working way beter than when i used it beggining at one cycle i blew right up noticably in 3days..just the strength and aggression isnt there!

Thread Information