laduem88 is offline Senior Member

Test P, EQ, Winni Cycle help

one of my buddies says Test p, eq, and winni would be a great cycle for me. Hes ran it before but has a lot more experience than i do he gave me some dosages of how he would do the cycle but i want to see what people here would recommend for someone who has done 2 cycles in the past (orals). Im 6'0 195 about 13% bf.. also would nolva be the best pct for this?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you havent injected yet then just run test e or c only for 12 weeks at 500mg/week.

yea iv been reading and thats what it says to do to start out with that or add dbol in with test e...im not questioning you or anything but my friend is close to getting a pro card and has tons of experience and says all that would do is get me fat...like i would gain size and strength i just wouldn't look good and be bloated..iv brought the idea of test e only and he thinks test p/winni/eq would get me really lean while giving me strength and mass

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    it looks like a decent cuttin cycle, but i would rather cut out the EQ and go with test cyp or test e for 12 weeks at 500mg/weekly and use the winny at 50mgs ED....your pct should include nolva AND clomid

nolva: 40/40/20/20
    clomid: 100/50/50/50

yea iv been reading and thats what it says to do to start out with that or add dbol in with test e...im not questioning you or anything but my friend is close to getting a pro card and has tons of experience and says all that would do is get me fat...like i would gain size and strength i just wouldn't look good and be bloated..iv brought the idea of test e only and he thinks test p/winni/eq would get me really lean while giving me strength and mass
    If you want to inject ed and have no idea what steroids are causing what sides then go ahead and run that cycle. Just because someone is going pro doesnt mean they will give good advice to new users. Test E will nto make you fat unless your diet is crap.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^agree

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    If you want to inject ed and have no idea what steroids are causing what sides then go ahead and run that cycle. Just because someone is going pro doesnt mean they will give good advice to new users. Test E will nto make you fat unless your diet is crap.
    i completely agree about the sides..im going to go with test e...could i maybe run anavar at the end? im looking to put on some size but also get a little more cut..also with test e ran at 500mg would there be a good chance i might get gyno?

Hard to tell everyone is different best to always keep some adex on hand in case of estrogen sides.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Hard to tell everyone is different best to always keep some adex on hand in case of estrogen sides.
    ok thanks...whats about anavar ?

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I wouldnt add it personally...

It seems pointless, Anavar doesnt make you "cut up".

Generally, gains from it are LMM true, but diet and training will be the reason you obtain a cut look.

If you are gonna throw it in, use it up until the last day before PCT. Keeping yourself anabolic til the day before PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    I wouldnt add it personally...

It seems pointless, Anavar doesnt make you "cut up".

Generally, gains from it are LMM true, but diet and training will be the reason you obtain a cut look.

If you are gonna throw it in, use it up until the last day before PCT. Keeping yourself anabolic til the day before PCT.
    yea your right sorry for my ignorance i just want to add something to jump start the cycle and from what iv been hearing/reading about dbol idk if i want to take it is there anything else? iv heard of people taking havoc for the first 4 weeks

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    If youre looking to cut, why not just run a Test Prop cycle.

Pros: 1) Its short estered, so you wont have to wait long before you start to feel it.
    2) It will keep the water retention down.
    3) No need for kickstart.

Cons: 1) It will require ED injections.
    2) Prop is generally more painful to pin than other esters.

This way you wont really need to kickstart your cycle. And the water retention wont be much of a factor.

ok yea sounds good..so since its a short ester instead of 500mg do 350mg-400mg of prop? also ed means every day right? and for 12 weeks?
    Last edited by laduem88; 11-26-2008 at 05:28 PM.

Thread Information