football3355 is offline Associate Member

Ketotifen effects on Clenbuterol

First off, I have to say thanks to Phate and war4BTT for the awesome research articles they gave me on clen . From those articles i've clearly learned how to use clen when the time comes and how. I've also learned that ketotifen plays a major role in upregulating the beta recpetors for clen. Without, keto, clen cannot be used without taking weeks off at a time. My question is, how significant is this effect on clen that keto has? With keto ran along side of clen, is it beneficial to run clen in a 12 week cycle? One of the articles mentioned it is perfectly fine to do so, but I wanted to ask all of you who may have had experienc with both of these drugs when taken together.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    First off, I have to say thanks to Phate and war4BTT for the awesome research articles they gave me on clen . From those articles i've clearly learned how to use clen when the time comes and how. I've also learned that ketotifen plays a major role in upregulating the beta recpetors for clen. Without, keto, clen cannot be used without taking weeks off at a time.
    My question is, how significant is this effect on clen that keto has? i've never seen a study that actually measured it quantitatively, but by finding a base temperature when you first wake up in the morning and doing this every morning while on clen you can see when the clen starts working (temp will be up .5-1.0degree faurenheit) and when the receptors start to become downregulated(temp will go down)
    With keto ran along side of clen, is it beneficial to run clen in a 12 week cycle? i wouldn't run it for that long, 6-8 weeks is a good cycle, i find that even with an upregulator(keto or diphenhydramine) i get better results if i take a week or two break into between 6 week cycles(again i can't quantitatively prove this, it's just my opinion)
    One of the articles mentioned it is perfectly fine to do so, but I wanted to ask all of you who may have had experienc with both of these drugs when taken together.
    while keto is a better upregulator than diphenhydramine, it's also more expensive, so you can take your pic which you want to use, or you can mix the two

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    while keto is a better upregulator than diphenhydramine, it's also more expensive, so you can take your pic which you want to use, or you can mix the two
    sweet thanks. Yeah Im just gunna use keto since It's easy to get for me. Also I plan on using T3 cytomel as well to help with metabolism

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    sweet thanks. Yeah Im just gunna use keto since It's easy to get for me. Also I plan on using T3 cytomel as well to help with metabolism
    i would be careful with t3 as it doesn't distinguish between muscle and fat and burns both equally readily

personally i used it once and noticed that i was losing muscle(i haven't cycled yet so i did it natural) so i stopped

if you run it up your protein intake especially before cardio and workout and taper properly, t3 can mess with your thyroid in the same way that test can mess with your hpta system(t3 is the hormone made directly by the thyroid, it's not a precursor like t4 so when you start taking a high dosage your thyroid can shut down production of your own t3 until you taper off, i believe this is correct, i'll go reread the studies after my workout)

btw, i would take the keto before bed as it makes you sleepy most of the time

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    I was just gonna say that ^^...

T3 is an easy way to mess up your tyroid levels...

And now onto the Clen use. Its best to use an antihistamine compound to up regulate the beta receptors while remaining on Clen. One way is to use the ketoifen.

Use the ketoifen taken at 2-3mg per day along with the Clen. This method allows you to stay on for 12 weeks plus while allowing the Clen to still be effective. The downside is that many people get very drowsy using these compounds and are unable to train properly. Which is why Phate recommended it before bedtime.

ajdaddi is offline Junior Member
    When your receptors shut down after roughly 2 weeks of clen use you should only then run keto for a min. of 7 days to fully upreg your receptors. Just repeat every third week and you will be good. I ran clen in this manner for 12 weeks straight.

Quote Originally Posted by ajdaddi View Post
    When your receptors shut down after roughly 2 weeks of clen use you should only then run keto for a min. of 7 days to fully upreg your receptors. Just repeat every third week and you will be good. I ran clen in this manner for 12 weeks straight.
    what were your results like? And thanks guys I think ill stear clear from t3...and just run keto and clen

Thread Information