Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

pct actually restore testosterone?

so on this board i saw this statement

"We then use PCT to restart GnRH from the hypothalamus and LH/FSH from the pituitary. "

but i have an issue now with low testosterone due to a deca only cycle (however i can get erections) i went to an endocrinologist and he told me the only thing i can do is wait it off till everything returns naturally because clomid/nolva don't help since the pituitary gland is damaged and needs to restart, and also since hcg will only mimic LH not completely restore it. then how do people actually restore there testosterone levels during pct to maintain muscle mass etc?

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    so on this board i saw this statement

"We then use PCT to restart GnRH from the hypothalamus and LH/FSH from the pituitary. "

but i have an issue now with low testosterone due to a deca only cycle (however i can get erections) i went to an endocrinologist and he told me the only thing i can do is wait it off till everything returns naturally because clomid/nolva don't help since the pituitary gland is damaged and needs to restart, and also since hcg will only mimic LH not completely restore it. then how do people actually restore there testosterone levels during pct to maintain muscle mass etc?
    What was your cycle and PCT?

Thread Information