SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

what can u stack wit hgh?

got a call 2day from the anti-aging clinic and it looks like i fal in the catagorie of havin hgh pescribed 2 me due 2 low testrone, stress, lack of energy, week immune system and al that due 2 my dumb choices n usin gear n my teens n never usin pct! so what im askin once im prescribed hgh, is there anything i can stack it wit to better all gains. another thing, i can get it illegaly but i rather do it legit n have papers sayin i need it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    it depends on what you want to achieve. if your lookng for fat loss then 3ius of hgh and a cutting cycle with clen and t-3 might work but if you want to bulk then 6+ius along with test, deca and possible slin will do wonders
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i use antaging and they give hgh with test. cyp. for last two years and have steadily grown. i use a trainer and dietician also though. i do one bulking cycle and one cutting cycle a year to help speed lean mass up. i have had no side effects from doing that. my doc has me do 1.5 iu's hgh and 200 mg. cyp. wkly and thats what i do. bulking i add in roids and bump up cyp. and cutting i bump up cyp., go to 4-6 iu's day, and add in t3. doc has me do .50 arimidex every third day, but when cycling i go eod.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    i use antaging and they give hgh with test. cyp. for last two years and have steadily grown. i use a trainer and dietician also though. i do one bulking cycle and one cutting cycle a year to help speed lean mass up. i have had no side effects from doing that. my doc has me do 1.5 iu's hgh and 200 mg. cyp. wkly and thats what i do. bulking i add in roids and bump up cyp. and cutting i bump up cyp., go to 4-6 iu's day, and add in t3. doc has me do .50 arimidex every third day, but when cycling i go eod.
    1.5ius of hgh a week? i assume you mean a day? a normal body produces around 1.5ius per day until your around 40 then it drops with age
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    it depends on what you want to achieve. if your lookng for fat loss then 3ius of hgh and a cutting cycle with clen and t-3 might work but if you want to bulk then 6+ius along with test, deca and possible slin will do wonders
    damn good imput man thanks. what do u think bout test, tren , anadrol , n insulin cycle 2 cut? also when is a best time 2 start a cycle while on hgh? i want 2 work out harder while on hgh until i build a better foundation. then take aas

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SayIWont21 View Post
    got a call 2day from the anti-aging clinic and it looks like i fal in the catagorie of havin hgh pescribed 2 me due 2 low testrone, stress, lack of energy, week immune system and al that due 2 my dumb choices n usin gear n my teens n never usin pct! so what im askin once im prescribed hgh, is there anything i can stack it wit to better all gains. another thing, i can get it illegaly but i rather do it legit n have papers sayin i need it.
    If u never tried HGH u'll love it . It makes AAS effect u way better and u can sleep good ( too good sometimes lmao). Skin will get smoother etc. HGH is an amazing stuff.
    I watched " bigger,stronger,faster" yesterday and they claim that anyone can fall into a category where he'll need AAS and GH prescribed.
    Still, I agree with u - better have a paper that u can use it and never worry carrying it , bringing it with u on the plane, take some with u on vocations etc. Good luck to you with it.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Oh and look into T4 while ur on GH !

testa dura is offline Banned
    hgh pound for pound is the biggest rip off in the world of body building,if you got the cash use it,still the effects arent worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,,,,,,
    amino acids people AMINO ACIDS,,,,,,,thats all it is......

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by testa dura View Post
    hgh pound for pound is the biggest rip off in the world of body building,if you got the cash use it,still the effects arent worth the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,,,,,,
    HGH is just amino acids?
    alrighty then lol

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    lol, think you are getting something confused. hgh is used successfully by a lot of people in the pro body building world and many other sports.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideFEDOR View Post
    If u never tried HGH u'll love it . It makes AAS effect u way better and u can sleep good ( too good sometimes lmao). Skin will get smoother etc. HGH is an amazing stuff.
    I watched " bigger,stronger,faster" yesterday and they claim that anyone can fall into a category where he'll need AAS and GH prescribed.
    Still, I agree with u - better have a paper that u can use it and never worry carrying it , bringing it with u on the plane, take some with u on vocations etc. Good luck to you with it.
    yea bro i cant wait been reading alot of good things about it. what will the t4 do in combination wit hgh

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    HGH is just amino acids?
    alrighty then lol
    yea i dont think testa dura knows what hes talkin about n im suprised non of the brothers here are bashin him 4 it. second the only thing thats gonna cost alot is al the test there gonna do on me but as for the pescript, its only $99 a month lol

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    lol, think you are getting something confused. hgh is used successfully by a lot of people in the pro body building world and many other sports.
    yea he apperently doesnt know much lol

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    yea i dont think testa dura knows what hes talkin about n im suprised non of the brothers here are bashin him 4 it. second the only thing thats gonna cost alot is al the test there gonna do on me but as for the pescript, its only $99 a month lol
    in this case he is off base, one this he is forgetting is that protein is by far the most important macronutrient, it is used in almost every process/function your body does, all enzymes are proteins and most all reactions in your body require several enzymes

so his claim of "amino acids...that's all it is" is pretty foolish, especially on a forum dedicated to building muscle since all muscle is made of protein which is made of, oh wow, AMINO ACIDS.

sizerp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    in this case he is off base, one this he is forgetting is that protein is by far the most important macronutrient, it is used in almost every process/function your body does, all enzymes are proteins and most all reactions in your body require several enzymes

so his claim of "amino acids...that's all it is" is pretty foolish, especially on a forum dedicated to building muscle since all muscle is made of protein which is made of, oh wow, AMINO ACIDS.
    I think his claim that HGH is unworthy for muscle growth is where he's mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by sizerp View Post
    I think his claim that HGH is unworthy for muscle growth is where he's mistaken.
    agreed, i haven't used hgh but i know about it from college and all the things it does are amazing

for our applications it's an amazing hormone, especially in it's ability to enhance AS and our ability to specialize it for a particular effect(fat burning, muscle building, general health) by changing dosage

sizerp is offline Banned
    agreed, i haven't used hgh but i know about it from college and all the things it does are amazing

for our applications it's an amazing hormone, especially in it's ability to enhance AS and our ability to specialize it for a particular effect(fat burning, muscle building, general health) by changing dosage
    That's rad. I've only heard about HGH through third parties as well. Sylvester Stallone spoke about its benefits, and that was the first time I'd heard about it.

That's rad. I've only heard about HGH through third parties as well. Sylvester Stallone spoke about its benefits, and that was the first time I'd heard about it.
    well then i'll give you some stuff to read if you want too, it's best run with slin and igf from what i've read but you can make those judgements yourself

HGH, Insulin , and IGF-1

Guide to Reconstituting HGH
    The Definitive Guide to HGH Reconstitution from Eli Lilly

The Book on Insulin
    The Book On Insulin

The Facts on HGH
    HGH - The facts

HGH FAQ
    HGH FAQ - Great stuff!!!

Putting HGH, Slin, and IGF-1 together
    Putting it all together - HGH + IGF-1 + Slin – by RedBaron

The Skinny on Insulin
    Insulin.txt

Info on IGF-1
    IGF-1 Info

Understand Insulin
    Understanding Insulin: Best article on Insulin ever written.

sizerp is offline Banned
    well then i'll give you some stuff to read if you want too, it's best run with slin and igf from what i've read but you can make those judgements yourself

HGH, Insulin , and IGF-1

The Book on Insulin
    The Book On Insulin

The Facts on HGH
    HGH - The facts

HGH FAQ
    HGH FAQ - Great stuff!!!

The Skinny on Insulin
    Insulin.txt

Info on IGF-1
    IGF-1 Info

Understand Insulin
    Thank you link-master

Thank you link-master
    anytime bro, btw you might like this link too, it's to my database, which majorly needs to be updated, i'll have to do that sometime

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504

sizerp is offline Banned
    anytime bro, btw you might like this link too, it's to my database, which majorly needs to be updated, i'll have to do that sometime

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355504
    Wow, thanks. That's really helpful!

HGH, Insulin , and IGF-1

The Book on Insulin
    The Book On Insulin

The Facts on HGH
    HGH - The facts

HGH FAQ
    HGH FAQ - Great stuff!!!

The Skinny on Insulin
    Insulin.txt

Info on IGF-1
    IGF-1 Info

Understand Insulin
    bro thanks 4 all this great info. saves me time 4 huntin it al down. thanks!

bro thanks 4 all this great info. saves me time 4 huntin it al down. thanks!
    anytime, i'm always willing to help people help themselves

Amino acids people,,,do your research,,,,,then get back to me with ya tails between your legs.. Hgh=191 amino acids ,amino acids,should i say it again amino acids..............

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Amino acids people,,,do your research,,,,,then get back to me with ya tails between your legs.. Hgh=191 amino acids ,amino acids,should i say it again amino acids..............

i think you need to do some research if you think its just amino acids.

WHAT IS HGH?

As you already know, HGH is the abbreviation for Human Growth Hormone . HGH is produced by the pitutary gland (found in the brain). The primary function of this hormone, as the name already suggests, is stimulating growth cell production in humans. Hence the nomenclature is apt too.

The primary property of HGH is the ability to increase height. It also provides many other benefits. It helps to increase muscle mass, helps in keeping bones hard and healthy, reduces body fat, helps in calcium retention in the body, controls sugar levels and insulin levels from rising too high or dropping too low, helps with immunity against various diseases and several other important functions that helped us stay fit and healthy when we were young.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    This info ,i would bet, is a direct result of knowledge obtained by reading the supplement companies nonsense regarding gh potentiating products and the paragraphs of info they use to rationalize why their amino acid concoctions work to increase gh levels 400% and other bs!. Just because the structure of hgh is that of Amino acids chains does not in any way mean ingesting amino acids will render the same results ..ingested aminos are simply digested ...and quickly as they are what our body breaks proteins down into for proper utilization. It is BS that you bought into....
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 11-29-2008 at 11:04 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Could you please state your personal experience with HGH? What dose did you run, what protocol, for what duration of time?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Could you please state your personal experience with HGH? What dose did you run, what protocol, for what duration of time?
    Ill bet that solves that debate *L*

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGH View Post
    i think you need to do some research if you think its just amino acids.

WHAT IS HGH?

As you already know, HGH is the abbreviation for Human Growth Hormone . HGH is produced by the pitutary gland (found in the brain). The primary function of this hormone, as the name already suggests, is stimulating growth cell production in humans. Hence the nomenclature is apt too.

The primary property of HGH is the ability to increase height. It also provides many other benefits. It helps to increase muscle mass, helps in keeping bones hard and healthy, reduces body fat, helps in calcium retention in the body, controls sugar levels and insulin levels from rising too high or dropping too low, helps with immunity against various diseases and several other important functions that helped us stay fit and healthy when we were young.
    hey champion,i was on perscription omnitrope for twelth months,on the product advice sheet it also said hgh causes leukemia......

hey champion,i was on perscription omnitrope for twelth months,on the product advice sheet it also said hgh causes leukemia......
    wow bro ur def wrong bout hgh. u also should know that hgh works diff n everybody. not all bodys r the same n react 2 people dif. how many IUs did u take a day?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    TESTOSTERONE stacks very well with HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    TESTOSTERONE stacks very well with HGH.
    any test n particular u reccomend

PT
    the only people who dont like hgh are the ones who are not using it properly. alot of people are cheap and they hope to gain muscle off 2-3ius a day 5 days a week and thats not going to happen. in order to gain muscle with hgh if your below the age of 35 you will need at least 6iu everyday along with test and possibly slin. if you run 6-8ius, test and deca , t-4 and slin you will love the results.

Thread Information