Thread: another clen ?

football3355 is offline Associate Member

another clen ?

It's now time I must try clen . I did some research on the legality, it says it is legal for personal use in the US...is this true? Second if it is, are there many counterfeit versions of it out there compared to AS? I've found many sites when clen is available but i wasnt sure if i should be more careful where i get it like how i am when i find a AS source. Thanks

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by football3355 View Post
    It's now time I must try clen. I did some research on the legality, it says it is legal for personal use in the US...is this true? Second if it is, are there many counterfeit versions of it out there compared to AS? I've found many sites when clen is available but i wasnt sure if i should be more careful where i get it like how i am when i find a AS source. Thanks
    if you want legit clen then click on clen that is blue in this post and it will take you to a place that sells it

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    So whats your question? Is it legal?

No, it is not...

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    if you want legit clen then click on clen that is blue in this post and it will take you to a place that sells it
    Yepper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by war4BTT View Post
    So whats your question? Is it legal?

No, it is not...
    man i wanna know where u get your info...cuz im always wrong, and ur always right...and isnt it a rule u cant tell people where to buy illegal substances? especially over an open thread?

man i wanna know where u get your info...cuz im always wrong, and ur always right (Time and research my friend. It takes both. I didnt learn everything overnight. I have been regularly researching since 05'. I just decided to register in May of this year.) ...and isnt it a rule u cant tell people where to buy illegal substances? especially over an open thread? (No, because Clen is not an AAS. Its considered a research chem. It is not legal in the US. )
    Answers in BOLD.

oh, and just in case you want a source, here ya go.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ed.html?cat=51

man i wanna know where u get your info...cuz im always wrong, and ur always right...and isnt it a rule u cant tell people where to buy illegal substances? especially over an open thread?
    if i remember correctly, clen is legal with a prescription only(though i'll have to check that) and normally you are right about the open thread thing but the clen you would buy is from the site sponser and that we can talk about

Answers in BOLD.

oh, and just in case you want a source, here ya go.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...ed.html?cat=51
    no its not...nice source for an article...read VERY bottom on this page from the ...itll tell u

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/dr...lenbuterol.htm

idk if u can get a better source than the actual law makers

this is from your source, clen isn't legal in the US

"In the U.S., clenbuterol is not approved for human use; the only approved use is for horses. In 1998, the FDA approved the clenbuterol -based Ventipulmin Syrup, manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., as a prescription-only drug for the treatment of airway obstruction in horses (0.8-3.2 m g/kg twice daily). This product is not intended for human use or for use in food-producing animals.

Outside the U.S., clenbuterol is available by prescription for the treatment of bronchial asthma in humans. It is available in tablets (0.01 or 0.02 mg per tablet) and liquid preparations. The recommended dosage is 0.02-0.03 mg twice daily."

Clenbuterol is readily available on the Internet as tablets, syrup, and an injectable formulation. The drug is purportedly obtained by illegal importation from other countries where it is approved for human use.

this is from your source, clen isn't legal in the US

"In the U.S., clenbuterol is not approved for human use; the only approved use is for horses. In 1998, the FDA approved the clenbuterol -based Ventipulmin Syrup, manufactured by Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., as a prescription-only drug for the treatment of airway obstruction in horses (0.8-3.2 m g/kg twice daily). This product is not intended for human use or for use in food-producing animals.

Outside the U.S., clenbuterol is available by prescription for the treatment of bronchial asthma in humans. It is available in tablets (0.01 or 0.02 mg per tablet) and liquid preparations. The recommended dosage is 0.02-0.03 mg twice daily."

Clenbuterol is readily available on the Internet as tablets, syrup, and an injectable formulation. The drug is purportedly obtained by illegal importation from other countries where it is approved for human use.
    i know...wierd...look at the very BOTTOM...read that

"Clenbuterol is currently not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). "

That doesnt mean its not illegal bro...

It is... What they are saying, is its not under the CSA, so its not a controlled substance. Its not legal.

"Clenbuterol is currently not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). "

That doesnt mean its not illegal bro...

It is... What they are saying, is its not under the CSA, so its not a controlled substance. Its not legal.
    how?

Clenbuterol is currently not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). However, clenbuterol is listed by the World Anti-Doping Agency and the International Olympic Committee as a performance enhancing drug and therefore athletes are barred from its use. At present, no states have placed clenbuterol under control.

i take it you mean this, you're right that is interesting, but here's the thing, if you get it from some other country then it's illegal because you are illegally importing it

i have some friends and family who are doctors, i'll ask them tomorrow and see for certain because i KNOW you have to have a script for it, you can't just walk into a pharmacy and get it because almost all pharmacys carry it and i've asked for it before

Clenbuterol is currently not controlled under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). However, clenbuterol is listed by the World Anti-Doping Agency and the International Olympic Committee as a performance enhancing drug and therefore athletes are barred from its use. At present, no states have placed clenbuterol under control.

i take it you mean this, you're right that is interesting, but here's the thing, if you get it from some other country then it's illegal because you are illegally importing it

i have some friends and family who are doctors, i'll ask them tomorrow and see for certain because i KNOW you have to have a script for it, you can't just walk into a pharmacy and get it because almost all pharmacys carry it and i've asked for it before
    yeah thats why i didnt get it... i know u need a script...but its like my g-ma who buys script pain pills on the web without a script and she feels its legal and has never had an issue...i think its kinda like nolva...need a prescription, but its not illegal for personal use if u get it another way

Correct.

Its not approved for human use, therefore, use is illegal. I pretty sure thats the gist of it.

Its kinda like Nolva, but not really. Nolva is approved for human use. Clen is not.

yeah thats why i didnt get it... i know u need a script...but its like my g-ma who buys script pain pills on the web without a script and she feels its legal and has never had an issue...i think its kinda like nolva...need a prescription, but its not illegal for personal use if u get it another way
    Correct.

Its not approved for human use, therefore, use is illegal. I pretty sure thats the gist of it.

Its kinda like Nolva, but not really. Nolva is approved for human use. Clen is not.
    i'll ask tomorrow and post the answer if i can

Sounds good bro!

Actually, my bro (whos a member here), is an RN. Ill hit him up too.

Correct.

mabye your right...i hope not...but like phate said, u can walk in to a pharm and get it with a script....so it must be legal...if u have a script, which would put it into the legal category for personal use like script pain pills u buy offline...im not sure...hopefully phate can us a true answer on that. But yeah, its really interesting, thanks for answring gus, helpful as always

Thread Information