Question How bad would deca dick be?? Or would you even have it??

Let's say you do good pct's after your cycles, how bad would using deca or tren in every cycle (with test of course) be, say you do time on+pct=time off??

would you have deca dick during your off time or even on??

will you become infertile?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have ran deca and tren together quit a few times and usually run at least one of the 2 in every cycle and i have never once had a problem with my pecker working on or after the cycle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jim37 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    never had that issue off or on either but i think it would be REALLY BAD!!!! to not be able to cum would be DEATH!!!! actually some best sex was with deca . due to it kinda numbimg my pecker. tren . makes cuming freakin awesome because of hard contractions when i shoot. happy times!!!!

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    hehe , dude , you dont wanna know lol , try not to experience it and stay on the king's side ( TEST!).

i had it once on a deca winny cycle , it was ****ed up , i could get it up but the erection sucked and it looked so smallish because of the lack of blood flow , and i was finding it extremely hard to get the horn , less horn = less erection.

Blog Entries
    sorry about that silver. is it fixed?? lose your partner over that!!! haha!!

Blog Entries
    less horn=less erection=less cum=fuc##d up life!! haha

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca just gave me zero libido. Become infertile? what on cycle/PCT or just completely?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by bossman_1986 View Post
    Let's say you do good pct's after your cycles, how bad would using deca or tren in every cycle (with test of course) be, say you do time on+pct=time off??

would you have deca dick during your off time or even on??

will you become infertile?
    Thats very hard to say, guess the only way to find out is to try it and see how you respond, many people suffer recovery problems with Tren/Deca and many suffer libido issues, but some dont and recover without any problems. The infertile concern is unpredictable aswell.

For me when i was using these compounds it had a huge effect on my libido in PCT and struggled recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Deca just gave me zero libido. Become infertile? what on cycle/PCT or just completely?
    just completly

im 22 years old, if i started doing deca in every cycle from now, how bad would it be on my natural test and my sperm count

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Thats very hard to say, guess the only way to find out is to try it and see how you respond, many people suffer recovery problems with Tren /Deca and many suffer libido issues, but some dont and recover without any problems. The infertile concern is unpredictable aswell.

For me when i was using these compounds it had a huge effect on my libido in PCT and struggled recovering.
    i do good pct and feel i recover well, its just that im 22 and think it might be bad for me later on, when im trying to have kids, or just having sex period.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i do good pct and feel i recover well, its just that im 22 and think it might be bad for me later on, when im trying to have kids, or just having sex period.
    Thats you risk but at such a young age why!! if the answer is worth more than your sex drive and having kids thats your risk to way up. Its impossible for anyone to say if it will effect you in that way...

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    i have ran deca and tren together quit a few times and usually run at least one of the 2 in every cycle and i have never once had a problem with my pecker working on or after the cycle
    PT, you're one of the lucky ones bro. I know people like that. One of my close friends runs deca every winter and he claims that it increases his sex drive and performace. And tren ? Forget it ! That's worse. I always have a great tren.
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Same here marcus ! I can relate big time ! Deca is amazing stuff imo. Its mellow as hell. Very easy on liver, hair , doesn't make u irritable,works great and if u have ur diet in check, u can even reduce ur BF% while gaining LBM.

Tren shuts me down in 3 weeks. Even with understanding girl I couldn't keep it up for long. It doesn't feel too good going limp while ur inside of her. The expression on her face is like "WTF?" . A few times, I even had to play it like i dont like the chick and that's the reason i went limp on her.

I dont know about TRen , but deca dick can be fixed if u keep ur test high and use proviron 100mg ED.

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    not everyone gets deca dick FYI. And if you do grab some caber and your problems are solved

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    Quote Originally Posted by jim37 View Post
    less horn=less erection=less cum=fuc##d up life!! haha
    its true for other too believe me I am in that phase.

PrideFEDOR is offline Associate Member
    Honestly , how many juiced up freaks out there dont even care about their dicks to be ever hard again ? Too many ! Some people care about being huge and they accept every positive and negative effect that come along with AAS use.

Atomini is offline Banned
    c a b e r g o l i n e

i know you can use cabergoline if you get deca dick during cycle but what im saying is how bad would it be on your natural test prodiction and sperm count if you did deca EVERY cycle using time on+pct=time off on??

how many of you guys use either deca or tren or maybe even both in EVERY cycle??

bump

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Done properly your natural test levels will recover eventually of every cycle no matter what it includes. Aggresive pct should be used after deca cycles because it is very suppresive. Take enough time off and you'll be fine.

for the people who use either deca or tren in every cycle, do you guys have very low sperm counts??

IAMCDN is offline Associate Member
    i've done tren only cycles and never had a problem.

what i mean is in the LONG run, how bad would doing deca and/or tren every cycle effect your sperm count and erectile function?? if you're doing good pct's

what i mean is in the LONG run, how bad would doing deca and/or tren every cycle effect your sperm count and erectile function?? if you're doing good pct's
    bump

Thread Information