Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 51
  1. #1
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445

    testosterone undecanoate with pct

    what doyou guys thnk of on test unde along with pct...there are studies that prove it doesnt suppress the hpta

  2. #2
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    what doyou guys thnk of on test unde along with pct...there are studies that prove it doesnt suppress the hpta

    PMSFL, you are funny.

  3. #3
    JiGGaMaN's Avatar
    JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,700
    Show me the studies. The fundamentals of HPTA function are in direct conflict with your proposal.

  4. #4
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    ok..brb

  5. #5
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    PMSFL, you are funny.
    lol, whats pmsfl??

  6. #6
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Of course if will suppress you, infact it shuts you down completely and is used for HRT.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  7. #7
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445

  8. #8
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    so we arent talking about using the test unde for gaining wich is 300mg/day..im talking more like 150-200mg dat will not effect the hpta

  9. #9
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retri...15028203011233

    or what about that? commn guys wha do u think?

  10. #10
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    so we arent talking about using the test unde for gaining wich is 300mg/day..im talking more like 150-200mg dat will not effect the hpta
    So what are we talking about john????

  11. #11
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445

  12. #12
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    so we arent talking about using the test unde for gaining wich is 300mg/day..im talking more like 150-200mg dat will not effect the hpta
    Yes, it will effect your hpta and shut your system down, its testosterone and is used for hrt with excellent results
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  13. #13
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    like i said, 150-200mg/day along with pct preferably 4weeks out of the 8weeks or a heavy pct

  14. #14
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    I think you need to read what your posting, its being used for HRT
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  15. #15
    HORSE~'s Avatar
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    ZIMBOBWAY!!!!
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I think you need to read what your posting, its being used for HRT

    Marcus bro you will turn blue in the face before you can get a point across to this guy....


    I am starting to think that he is just a troll to be honest....

  16. #16
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I think you need to read what your posting, its being used for HRT
    Testosterone undecanoate produced restoration of plasma testosterone levels in all patients but a measurable improvement in sexual attitudes and performance in only 61%. Visual analogue scores were effective discriminants of the therapeutic response but none of the conventional biochemical measures predicted or correlated with clinical outcome.

    so what does that say? im lost

  17. #17
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    "Treatment with tamoxifen citrate and testosterone undecanoate improved sperm variables"

    how could something that raises sperm count shut u down?? i dont get it im a troll i guess

  18. #18
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    Testosterone undecanoate produced restoration of plasma testosterone levels in all patients but a measurable improvement in sexual attitudes and performance in only 61%. Visual analogue scores were effective discriminants of the therapeutic response but none of the conventional biochemical measures predicted or correlated with clinical outcome.

    so what does that say? im lost
    Ive been reading a few of his post HORSE, yep he's a troll.
    john, you are lost on your own planet, enjoy.

  19. #19
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    You can't recover your HPTA with Testosterone , Testosterone shuts it down. Please just do a straight forward PCT unless you want to go on HRT.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  20. #20
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    "Treatment with tamoxifen citrate and testosterone undecanoate improved sperm variables"

    how could something that raises sperm count shut u down?? i dont get it im a troll i guess
    If this gets me banned so be it.
    No john, you are a *******idiot.

  21. #21
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by HORSE View Post
    Marcus bro you will turn blue in the face before you can get a point across to this guy....


    I am starting to think that he is just a troll to be honest....
    hahaha
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  22. #22
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    lol..ok guys! fine! im a ****ing idiot bcause i was wondering on something..im no professional on all this..i didnt make this thread to say that it should be used like this..i asked..and that because on some things i read on. lol damn why do you guys get all cranky!

  23. #23
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    lol..ok guys! fine! im a ****ing idiot bcause i was wondering on something..im no professional on all this..i didnt make this thread to say that it should be used like this..i asked..and that because on some things i read on. lol damn why do you guys get all cranky!
    Because we are all using Test Undec to recover our HPTA, Thats why we are all cranky
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  24. #24
    HORSE~'s Avatar
    HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    ZIMBOBWAY!!!!
    Posts
    6,329
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Because we are all using Test Undec to recover our HPTA, Thats why we are all cranky


    LOL!!!!

  25. #25
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Ive been reading a few of his post HORSE, yep he's a troll.
    john, you are lost on your own planet, enjoy.
    by the way...my little planet includes all i ever wanted in my life and thank god my health shows normal from blood work so asking stupid questions or whatnot on topics of aas and pct or whatever have nothing to do with how intelligent someone is..after all 20yrs ago they thought they were doing things right...anyway..its all good.

  26. #26
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Chill Bill, we are only playing! ask as much as you want, it isnt a problem.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  27. #27
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    lol..ok guys! fine! im a ****ing idiot bcause i was wondering on something..im no professional on all this..i didnt make this thread to say that it should be used like this..i asked..and that because on some things i read on. lol damn why do you guys get all cranky!
    Read it again mate, i'm no mechanic but i know if my car has ran out of fuel.
    Even trolls aren't that naive, so maybe you aren't a troll, maybe your are just stupid, no disrespect, i know some very nice stupid ppl.

  28. #28
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    bro we arent all ar hall of famers here give the little guys like me a break!! stupid questions or whatever is what you guys are here for!!! stop wining

  29. #29
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    bro we arent all ar hall of famers here give the little guys like me a break!! stupid questions or whatever is what you guys are here for!!! stop wining
    Read again. Chill Bill, we are only playing! ask as much as you want, it isnt a problem.
    Where is that whining? explain
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  30. #30
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Read it again mate, i'm no mechanic but i know if my car has ran out of fuel.
    Even trolls aren't that naive, so maybe you aren't a troll, maybe your are just stupid, no disrespect, i know some very nice stupid ppl.
    xaxa and u seam like on f those nice stupid people...no disrespect...i read it again and if u were to get blood work done after a cycle with no pct then u 2 woiuld be hypogonadic(i'm just waiting for somone to bust on grammar and spelling here) so to me knowing th little things that i knowit seame like an increase in sperm count is related to an increase in gonadotropins etc etc..ok im a stupid troll damn who cares!!im not gonna stop posting syt like this cause i like to see what other more experianced scientificaly people have to say after all it was a theory..just like using proviron during pct some people do it..i have and with very good recovery

  31. #31
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Read again. Chill Bill, we are only playing! ask as much as you want, it isnt a problem.
    Where is that whining? explain
    lmao that came after i wrote that but before i posted it so i didnt c it

  32. #32
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    lmao that came after i wrote that but before i posted it so i didnt c it
    I will ask again, where am i whining? even before what i wrote telling you it was ok to ask anything your want i didnt whin one bit so were in the hell was i whining??

    I think head and knob are the two words what are needed here,
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  33. #33
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    cranky whining same thing wasnt something important..didnt mean to insult u i i did..lol..i'm glad u guys had a laugh tho to be honest...i got another thread on leg extentions and sex drve/circulation to the penis..lol

  34. #34
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    xaxa and u seam like on f those nice stupid people...no disrespect...i read it again and if u were to get blood work done after a cycle with no pct then u 2 woiuld be hypogonadic(i'm just waiting for somone to bust on grammar and spelling here) so to me knowing th little things that i knowit seame like an increase in sperm count is related to an increase in gonadotropins etc etc..ok im a stupid troll damn who cares!!im not gonna stop posting syt like this cause i like to see what other more experianced scientificaly people have to say after all it was a theory..just like using proviron during pct some people do it..i have and with very good recovery

    Great post john, thanks for the heads up, i might just use this protocol in my next PCT, i'll let you know how it goes.

  35. #35
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    39,946
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    cranky whining same thing wasnt something important..didnt mean to insult u i i did..lol..i'm glad u guys had a laugh tho to be honest...i got another thread on leg extentions and sex drve/circulation to the penis..lol
    I acturally thought you was just some kid wanting some advice, but ive read your other thread regarding sex drive and leg extentions and my advice for you is to stop all drugs and seek another hobby,

    Is it a wonder guys are giving you a hard time when your asking retarded questions like that!!, if you want to mess around and troll about go to the Lounge, not in here.
    *Anyone wanting a source check from a willing vet/mod must first acquire 100 posts and 45 days of activity*

    “Carrying a set to a point where you are forced to utilize 100 percent of your momentary ability is the single most important factor in increasing size and strength"--- Mike Mentzer

    “one set to failure is all that is required to stimulate an increase in strength and size – with no number of lesser sets having the same effect” – Mike Mentzer

  36. #36
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    bro be sure to use no more than 200mg tho for best results add some tren 17.3mg a day!!

  37. #37
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I acturally thought you was just some kid wanting some advice, but ive read your other thread regarding sex drive and leg extentions and my advice for you is to stop all drugs and seek another hobby,

    Is it a wonder guys are giving you a hard time when your asking retarded questions like that!!, if you want to mess around and troll about go to the Lounge, not in here.
    ur right...bro is golf ok??

  38. #38
    LATS60's Avatar
    LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,662
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    bro be sure to use no more than 200mg tho for best results add some tren 17.3mg a day!!
    Yea, i was told nothing over 16.5mg day on the tren , but if you say it's cool to go 17.3 then i'm with you bro, i know you know your stuff.

  39. #39
    john1181's Avatar
    john1181 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    445
    damn right i know my shyt! finally someone recognises the skills! too bad im gonna leave the sport now and hit up gulf! watch out tiger..im gonna be the only 106kg 9%bf guy breaking golf balls to dust!

  40. #40
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    damn right i know my shyt! finally someone recognises the skills! too bad im gonna leave the sport now and hit up gulf! watch out tiger..im gonna be the only 106kg 9%bf guy breaking golf balls to dust!
    How old are you dude ? Eleven ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •