Civic0 is offline Associate Member

Wink Test + Growth LONG cycle advice Please...

Hey guys, planning a very long cycle. . including growth this time around. . I have never used it before, but have heard if done correctly, results are phenomenal. . anyways..here we go . .

I will include a yearly diary with pics if I get enough feedback for this:

Stats

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 220
    BF%: currently 16% (taken at doctor)
    Cycles: 5 total
    AAS used: d-bol, prop, enanthate , cyp, EQ, masteron , sustanon , deca

Here is what the cycle will look like. . i use A. Robert's pct for all of my cycles, they always seem to work wonders on my body, so I don;t need input in that corner. Here is what I plan on doing:

Weeks 1-30 HGH (work way up to 5 IU)

1-4 2IU 5 on / 2 off

4-8 3 IU " "

8-12 4 IU " "

15-30 5IU " "

Test

1-15 Cypionate 600 mg/week

AAS

1-12 EQ 400 mg/week
    1-4 Anadrol 100 mg/day
    1-4 Humalog Insulin 5 IU- training days only

NOW HERE IS MY MAIN QUESTION:

I was told that growth + test should always be run, because the results are great. However, I do not want to stay on test for 30 weeks straight. . this will really suppress my hormone levels. . .How should I take the test? Do it for 12 weeks then take time off, then go back on, say around week 20? This is where i need your advice guys!!!

Besides this, does this cycle make sense? Thanks guys. . . any input is appreciated!

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    no man , just stay on it for the 30 weeks dont waste it , and dont worry

you will recover with a good pct . Once you are suppressed , you are suppressed there is no MORE suppression IMHO.

So stay on it .

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Taking 2 ius up to 5 ius isnt going to make that much of a difference in building muscle tissue, it will only aid fat loss and condition, so i would just do a normal cycle and come off and recover the GH will help in PCT and does wonders for maintenance in this period...

If your want to build tissue your going to have to up the dose of GH and run it for longer period of time, if you cycle the high dose gh while on cycle and reduce it to around 4ius during pct and maintenance you will have much better effects from it in terms of muscle tissue.

Gh transforms the body and gives it a whole new muscle look IMHO, but your going to have to run it higher and for longer if this is what your desire

Brian is offline Junior Member
    I would cycle you insulin 4-8, 12-16, 20-24 etc...workout days...

marcus- what do you mean recover and do a normal cycle - - - does this mean keep GH at a constant level throughout the whole cycle?

and Brian- - why not take the Insulin weeks 1-4? Any reason being?

also, all-in-all- how does this cycle look? If I were to stay on test for 30 weeks, I may switch the test from cyp to a enanthate , i dont know if i could deal with all the water retention for that long . . .

What are you trying to achieve by taking the GH?

There is no need to stay on Test for 30 weeks all because your taking GH, cycle the dose of GH up and down to suit the growth cycles and increase the dose while on cycle if your wanting to gain muscle tissue and decrease the GH dose while off cycle and in PCT.

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    Replace EQ with TrenE and I love it !

Brian is offline Junior Member
    I am new to the insulin thing, just started a few weeks ago. But read every thing I could find in the gh/igf/slin area of the board b4 starting. I am assuming you would start your gh b4 insulin to let it take some effectiveness before introducing insulin. And then cycling on and off it so you don't become insulin dependent.

I would switch up the eq for tren en also. Eq is ok for vascularity and slight gains, I think you will be much happier with gains from tren en.
    I am running:
    800mg test en wkly
    100mg tren ace ed, switching over to tren en 500mg wkly next week.
    50mg var ed, switching over to drol 50-100mg ed.

I am trying to achieve a more rounder, harder physique with the GH . . that makes a lot of sense to cycle the GH Like that . . . will def. take your advice thank you all...

and I was going to use the EQ b/c money is tight and I have three bottles laying around . . . maybe i will take the tren for my next cycle...

boxer1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Taking 2 ius up to 5 ius isnt going to make that much of a difference in building muscle tissue, it will only aid fat loss and condition, so i would just do a normal cycle and come off and recover the GH will help in PCT and does wonders for maintenance in this period...

If your want to build tissue your going to have to up the dose of GH and run it for longer period of time, if you cycle the high dose gh while on cycle and reduce it to around 4ius during pct and maintenance you will have much better effects from it in terms of muscle tissue.

Gh transforms the body and gives it a whole new muscle look IMHO, but your going to have to run it higher and for longer if this is what your desire

not meaning to hijack the thread but its relevant. I am currently running hgh @ 5iu/ day and thought this to be a reasonable dose for building muscle, when you say you need a higher dose for this what sort of dose are we talking?

Quote Originally Posted by boxer1 View Post
    not meaning to hijack the thread but its relevant. I am currently running hgh @ 5iu/ day and thought this to be a reasonable dose for building muscle, when you say you need a higher dose for this what sort of dose are we talking?
    You should start your own thread but to answer your question,

Your at the very least level of iu for producing lean muscle mass, around 8ius is far better and in conjunction with a bulking cycle will aid muslce tissue. Up to 4ius will only help with fat loss,condition and hold onto lean muscle.

Thread Information