fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

aas and supplements

i am getting my diet in check i am in my 2nd week of my test e and deca cycle and nothing have kicked in yet but i am kinda short of money and was thinking of giving off my 5lbs whey and using the money to buy more gear and food so my question is if say you are having your protein intake from whey or real food which is the better route to go and does having whey supplementing my cycle is a plus or it wont matter as long i am having my protein intake from real food?

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    IMO if you're on top of your game as far as eating well pre-workout and then post workout..you can skip the whey...its more of a convenience than anything else for me....I haven't had a whey protein shake in a while...I'd much rather get animal protein.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    IMO if you're on top of your game as far as eating well pre-workout and then post workout..you can skip the whey...its more of a convenience than anything else for me....I haven't had a whey protein shake in a while...I'd much rather get animal protein.
    agreed^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    i am getting my diet in check i am in my 2nd week of my test e and deca cycle and nothing have kicked in yet but i am kinda short of money and was thinking of giving off my 5lbs whey and using the money to buy more gear and food so my question is if say you are having your protein intake from whey or real food which is the better route to go and does having whey supplementing my cycle is a plus or it wont matter as long i am having my protein intake from real food?
    the advantage of using whey and dextrose/maltodextrin PWO is a faster assimilation of protein into the muscle cells then you get with real food, but overall real food is always better than a supplement like whey

just go get lots of tuna/sweet potatos/bananas/chicken and EAT EAT EAT

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    If your having your Pro intake weather from supplements or food you wont have any problems, real food would be far better IMHO and supplements should only be used to supplement your diet if its needed.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    whey pwo, food all other times

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dont spend money on gear if you cant afford the diet.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you buy your pct already?

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont have to get my pct from now i live in egypt when its pct time i can just get my pct from any pharmacy,well as far as my question goes i believe that spending my money on my diet is a much wiser option for me to do and maybe just get some whey postworkout only if i can afford that..

Thread Information