Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835

    Age limit on Dutast?

    Im shedding real bad on my current cycle.. I have been using nizoral shampoo but im still shedding. I read that Dutast is very bad for children or teens. I am wondering what is the age that it is safe to use? Thank you.

  2. #2
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Any opinions?

  3. #3
    sitries is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    478
    whats ur age and what gear are you running. let me guess....dbol is involved somewhere.

  4. #4
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    whats ur age and what gear are you running. let me guess....dbol is involved somewhere.
    Im 21 and im running test 500mg/wk with 30mg dbol /day

  5. #5
    Maverick_J8's Avatar
    Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by sitries View Post
    whats ur age and what gear are you running. let me guess....dbol is involved somewhere.


    And to the thread writer, Why not run Finasteride 1mg (aka Propecia or Finpecia - The latter being the generic version which is alot cheaper, but still as effective).

    Either way, Dusta will be fine.

  6. #6
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick_J8 View Post


    And to the thread writer, Why not run Finasteride 1mg (aka Propecia or Finpecia - The latter being the generic version which is alot cheaper, but still as effective).

    Either way, Dusta will be fine.
    Can you get fina from ar-r ? Is it safer?

  7. #7
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Im 21 and im running test 500mg/wk with 30mg dbol/day
    Then why are u worried about its effects on children and teens ?

  8. #8
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Then why are u worried about its effects on children and teens ?
    If it causes birth defects in teens and children.... Im concerned no matter what the age..

  9. #9
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Then why are u worried about its effects on children and teens ?
    I hate how all the mods on here always think everyone with no rep is just some punk teenager... Im just asking a simple question I dont understand why this comment was necessary.. No offense just kinda frustrates me.

  10. #10
    Maverick_J8's Avatar
    Maverick_J8 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Can you get fina from ar-r? Is it safer?
    No idea, I don't personally use them.

    Inhousepharmacy.com produce both. Generic version is Cipla from India. I use this and can ref, and rep, them.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    I hate how all the mods on here always think everyone with no rep is just some punk teenager... Im just asking a simple question I dont understand why this comment was necessary.. No offense just kinda frustrates me.
    Perception and all that. You perceive it that to be that way. I don't see any ridicule in Vale's response?

    The reality is, it's merely tough love and they're throwing a lot of free advice out there, if those "punk teenagers" just look deeper in to a response than jump up and down and throw toys out of pram cause they didn't hear what they wanted to hear.

    Yourself not included.

    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    If it causes birth defects in teens and children.... Im concerned no matter what the age..
    Check the percentage stats on this. I doubt it's high.

  11. #11
    Angel of death's Avatar
    Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,727
    Use fin, its safer. But in my opinion, its not safe at all.
    Type propecia side effects into a search engine and you will find an entire forum dedicated to men who experienced permanent sides from this under-studied drug.

  12. #12
    Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    12,286
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    I hate how all the mods on here always think everyone with no rep is just some punk teenager... Im just asking a simple question I dont understand why this comment was necessary.. No offense just kinda frustrates me.
    Dude I dont think you are a punk teenager. if you read your own question, the way you wrote it infers you are a teenager, and I am no more a mod here than you are just for your information !!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •