Thread: Anavar cycle

basketball player is offline New Member

Anavar cycle

Hi everybody
    I need some help because I am a first timer. I would like to ask you if this cycle is safe. I would rather be healthy than getting huge gains. I am 18 years old, 196 cm high, 80 kg, and 11% body fat. I am a basketball player so I am not looking to be huge. What I am looking for is strength, quickness and a little body fat lose.

Anavar cycle

Week 1 - 10mg
    Week 2 - 20mg
    Week 3 - 30mg
    Week 4 - 30mg
    Week 5 - 30mg
    Week 6 - 20mg
    Week 7 - 10mg

I thought about taking a cholesterol support while cycling, is that a good idea? Can I do anything else to stay healthy?

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    that cycles short, and worthless you have 4 weeks at a decent dose and thats it, you dont need to taper anavar . Skip it, your 18, train harder, the gains come easy at your age.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=basketball player;4307555]Hi everybody
    I need some help because I am a first timer. I would like to ask you if this cycle is safe. I would rather be healthy than getting huge gains. I am 18 years old, 196 cm high, 80 kg, and 11% body fat. I am a basketball player so I am not looking to be huge. What I am looking for is strength, quickness and a little body fat lose.

I know this isnt what you want to hear but in my opinion no cycle is safe at 18 yrs old ...even anavar . At you age,and especailly if u arent expecting huge gains, you just need discipline and hard work ...not steroids .

DrSauce99 is offline Associate Member
    I grew 2.5 inches from 18 to 25, being a ball player why would you wanna risk screwing that up with juice?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You don't need any kind of drugs weather weak or heavy to achieve your goals, attack your diet and training program and put in some hardwork...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by basketball player View Post
    Hi everybody

Anavar cycle

Week 1 - 10mg
    Week 2 - 20mg
    Week 3 - 30mg
    Week 4 - 30mg
    Week 5 - 30mg
    Week 6 - 20mg
    Week 7 - 10mg

I thought about taking a cholesterol support while cycling, is that a good idea? Can I do anything else to stay healthy?

at 18 use your natural hormone levels to your advantage,,,all you need is diet,,training and discipline.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Hi everybody

Anavar cycle

Week 1 - 10mg
    Week 2 - 20mg
    Week 3 - 30mg
    Week 4 - 30mg
    Week 5 - 30mg
    Week 6 - 20mg
    Week 7 - 10mg

BOLD = Diet problem.

Like everyone else said bro, youre not ready for AAS. Youre so young, you shouldnt need them. Also, your diet is obviously an issue at that height/weight.

Read these links i provide and get yourself a better diet and training schedule.
    If youre looking to gain LMM, put together a diet that gives you roughly 300G's of Protein and 4000 cals a day. Something like this will have you to your goal size in no time.

Workout Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Under 170? Over 5'10"?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=344896

Diet Help
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=355744

Diet Section
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Choosing Diets
    http://www.steroid.com/diet.php

I hope you take the time to heed my advice bro, it will benefit you in the long run!

-WAR

basketball player is offline New Member
    thanks guys... I am not gonna go whit juice yet

BIG_TRUCK is offline Member

That's a really smart idea bro. Train hard, learn about diet, and you will see some pretty good gains without the risk of messing up your natural testosterone production as well as losing all your gains from not knowing how to eat and train to your fullest at your age.

fit4ever180 is offline Member
    I definately commend you on taking the advice of the more experienced guys on this site! Many younger individuals do not heed their advice and are likely to suffer the consequences in the long run. Like stated before, you should seriously look into your diet and training regimen and learn what you can, then post up a sample of each and have them critiqued. At your age, a proper diet and training could yield you lbs. of muscle in no time...

Again, you're making a great decision on holding off on the gear

Thread Information